- Name: Double Wolf Fang (牙狼牙, Garōga; English TV "Wolf Fang Over Fang"; English Games "Wolf Fang")
- Type: B-rank, Offensive, Mid to long range (5m+)
- Users: Kiba Inuzuka with Akamaru
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 120
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 203
After Akamaru uses Dynamic Marking to mark a target, both he and Kiba use Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf to become a large, two-headed wolf. The two then perform a much more powerful Double Piercing Fang attack. Like the lesser version, they spin rapidly to attack their target. Unlike the previous version, however, they move so rapidly that they can't see where they're going, hence the reason for the earlier Dynamic Marking, which allows them to track their opponents via the distinctive scent.
This attack is powerful enough to cut a person in two, and even dent a Rashomon gate. Even if the attack misses, its speed is so great that the surrounding air can slice like a blade. Such power is not without its drawbacks, however. Not only does this attack effectively blind both Kiba and Akamaru for its duration, but it tires them such that they can only perform it twice during Part I before requiring rest.