- Name: Mystical Palm Technique (掌仙術, Shōsenjutsu; English TV "Healing Jutsu")
- Type: A-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
- Users: Kabuto Yakushi, Tsunade, Shizune, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka
- Hand Seals: Modified Ox, Tiger (Varies)
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 93
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 63
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique.
By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state. Although this is usually undesirable, Kabuto Yakushi once effectively used this side effect to get Kiba Inuzuka out of his way.