- Name: Feigning Sleep Technique (狸寝入りの術, Tanuki Neiri no Jutsu; English TV "Play Possum Jutsu")
- Type: No rank, Supplementary
- User: Gaara
- Hand Seal: Ram
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 78
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 113
This Ninjutsu forces the user to fall asleep. Gaara has only used this jutsu when trying to bring out Shukaku.
- In Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Naruto uses a similar technique while in a pyjama costume, he falls asleep while his health bar is recovering. However, it is not considered a Ninjutsu at all, as he didn't used hand seals to perform it