- Name: Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks (水遁・五食鮫, Suiton: Goshokuzame; Viz "Water Style: Five Sharks Frenzy", English TV "Water Style: Five Hungry Sharks"; English Games Water Style: Five Gluttonous Sharks)
- Type: B-rank, Offensive, All ranges
- User: Kisame Hoshigaki
- Hand Seals: Put both hand palms together then slam one hand on the water's surface
- Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 14
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 258
Water Release: Five Eating Sharks is a technique that Kisame summoned to try and kill Might Guy while Team Guy was trapped in the Water Prison Technique. Kisame can use this technique only after using Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave. He puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and a water shark comes out of each finger to attack the opponent. They all come in consecutive attacks, starting with one, two, three, four and finally all five start to come into contact. However, because they are made with water, if they are completely separated from it they will degenerate back into normal water.