- Name: Evil Sealing Method (封邪法印, Fūja Hōin; English TV "Curse Sealing")
- Type: A-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
- Users: Kakashi Hatake, Kurenai Yuhi
- Hand Seals: Hare, Snake, Horse, Ram, Bird, Tiger, Hare, Snake, Horse, Ram, Bird, Tiger, Hare, Snake, Horse, Ram, Bird, Dog, Rat
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 39
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 69
This jutsu is used to suppress jutsu-induced marks on a person. Marks of weaker power can be completely suppressed by this jutsu alone, but for marks of higher power like Sasuke Uchiha's Cursed Seal of Heaven, this seal is dependent on the recipient's willpower to some extent. It is also capable of holding back certain kekkei genkai, such as that of the Kurama clan as seen when Kurenai tried to do this. This seal requires a number of hand seals and a large amount of chakra to be performed.