- Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique (水遁・大瀑布の術, Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu; English TV "Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu")
- Type: A-rank, Offensive, Mid to long range (5m+)
- Users: Zabuza Momochi, Kakashi Hatake, Hoki
- Hand Seals: Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Ram, Boar, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Tiger, Ox, Monkey, Rabbit, Bird
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 9
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 15
Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique is a technique that forms a strong column of water to attack an opponent. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped and at the mercy of the current as they are pulled away. Kakashi Hatake hypnotized Zabuza Momochi to use this jutsu so that he could copy it with his Sharingan in their first fight.