- Name: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique (水遁・水龍弾の術, Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu; English TV "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu")
- Type: B-rank, Offensive
- Users: Zabuza Momochi, Kisame Hoshigaki, Tobirama Senju, Shibuki, Oki, Kakashi Hatake, Shizuku
- Hand Seals: Ox, Monkey, Hare, Rat, Boar, Bird, Ox, Horse, Bird, Rat, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Snake, Ox, Ram, Snake, Boar, Ram, Rat, Monkey, Bird, Dragon, Bird, Ox, Horse, Ram, Tiger, Snake, Rat, Monkey, Hare, Boar, Dragon, Ram, Rat, Ox, Monkey, Bird, Rat, Boar, Bird
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 9
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 15
Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique is a giant, powerful dragon created out of water. It is first revealed in the series by Zabuza Momochi and copied at the same time by Kakashi Hatake (although it is possible that he already knew the jutsu). This jutsu needs 42 hand seals, the most amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series. Another drawback to the technique is that it requires the user to be near a large body of water to complete the technique. However, Tobirama Senju was able to produce one far from water and with only one hand seal, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage.