- Name: Water Release: Water Encampment Wall (水遁・水陣壁, Suiton: Suijinheki; English TV "Water Style: Water Wall")
- Type: B-rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
- Users: Tobirama Senju, Kakashi Hatake
- Hand seals: Tiger, Serpent, Tiger
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 71
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 120
This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360° if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping fire techniques though is unable to defend against elemental fusion and combination techniques such as those employed by Kakuzu. In the manga the hand seal sequence for this jutsu ends in the same seal that activate the Byakugan, though Tobirama Senju only needs one to use this jutsu. Furthermore the anime creates a completely original and far more elaborate set of hand seals when Tobirama uses it in the form of having the right hand cupping the left hand with a thumbs-up. Kakashi Hatake after the time skip is shown to be able to execute this jutsu in an area with no water by blowing water from his mouth (through his mask) suggesting that the ninja only blows out a stream of chakra that turns into water externally. Tobirama also used this method during the Destruction of Konoha arc, and it was this jutsu that made the Konoha ANBU in attendance marvel at his ability to use such a high level technique in a place with no water, meaning it must be quite a remarkable feat.