- Name: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique (黒暗行の術, Kokuangyo no Jutsu; English TV "Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness Jutsu")
- Type: A-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
- Users: Hashirama Senju (Manga Only), Tobirama Senju (Anime Only)
- Hand Seal: Tiger
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 72
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 122
This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit. In the anime, Tobirama Senju was the one to initiate this technique. In the manga, it was Hashirama Senju.