- Name: Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique (手裏剣影分身の術, Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu; English TV "Ninja Art: Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu")
- Type: A-rank, Offensive, Mid to long range (5-10m+)
- User: Hiruzen Sarutobi
- Hand Seals: Ram, Rat, Rooster, Boar, Tiger
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 69
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 117
The Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique allows the user to create shadow clones of a shuriken to attack a opponent. The user throws a single shuriken and use the technique to create multiple shadows clones of it, giving the user more chances to hit the target and also giving the user an advantage by catching the target off guard from the sudden increase in number.