- Name: Typhoon Water Vortex Technique (颶風水渦の術, Gufū Suika no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Hurricane Vortex", English TV "Hurricane Vortex Jutsu")
- Type: B-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
- Users: Naruto Uzumaki with Tenzo
- Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 86
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 337
This combination ninjutsu uses the wild rotation of the Wind Release: Rasengan to swallow up the water current created by the Water Release: Tearing Torrent, creating a large quantity of water vapor. Once invoked, a strong wind whirls around inside the highly concentrated mist, turning it into a solid barrier, repelling techniques (like Kakuzu's combo Wind Release and Fire Release jutsu), attacks, and such. The mist created by the violent rotating of the "Rasengan" also has the effect of taking away the enemy's field of vision. Of course, the mist can be used as a smokescreen when escaping, but the confusion it creates can also be used, for instance, to launch a surprise attack. It can be said that this technique has exceedingly many practical uses. If one can use multiple natures, it is possible to perform this technique alone.