Naruto Shippuden Episode 304

img Welcome back everyone! Today it is time for the latest Naruto Shippuden Anime! This week the episode is entitled "The Underworld Transfer Jutsu" and can be downloaded directly from Bittorrent by clicking here: 480p (SD) and 720p (HD) and 1080p (Full HD). But, if you prefer direct downloading the episode (for free and fast!), you can check out our Naruto Anime Downloads page! If you don't want to download but watching the episode online instead or with your iPad, you can check out the Naruto Shippuden Episode 304 episode online. Enjoy and discuss here on our forums.

Comments (44)

xeactrix

@ 2013-03-27 04:14 am#44

new opening starting at 307

narutoshippudenworld

@ 2013-03-20 10:46 pm#43

@Lava

I defiantly respect your opinion but I only mentioned that they made neji 8 trigram 64 palm look bad but I still enjoyed it netherless. It's not about fast pacing action style that I have problem with but it's rather they made incorrectly with the fighting technique meaning Neji didn't do everything 100% only like 25% of 64 palm.

There will always be flaws in every shonen manga so you can't expect me every episodes/ chapters are good. But regardless with the flaws, it all depends if you enjoyed it or not. I liked it, I find entertained this episode and I am looking forward for tommorow .

Indeed, I spoke too soon, that's why there might be much more actions then what I would've been expect.

I am happy and grateful that we could see rookies again and getting some spotlight instead of Naruto always gets his ass handed to him. So it's not just action, but the story plot itself that I love to see.

Overall I still like this episode, but all I'm saying is that they would've make it better.

clincaruto

@ 2013-03-20 01:58 pm#42

@ LAVA...you av a good point there...i taught as much that they where saving the NEJI super move display for d Climax of the arc.............pls i enjoy you and Narutoshippudeenworld comments...pls lets discuss lik this in the next episodes.

Lava

@ 2013-03-20 04:00 am#41

@Clincaruto, @narutoshippudenworld. You guys complain about the way neji used his 8trigram 64 palms. Well consider how long they have been fighting, how badly they want to get back to the battlefield. His attention is being stretched out by several different factors. True it COULD look better. But given that they are trying to play out the whole story wouldn't it make more sense for all of them to use their awesome techniques at a much more quick pace? You're too wrapped up in the moments that build up to the climax that you get too disappointed when the climax comes sooner then you think. How about you stop the video and look at how much time is left of the episode? Maybe then you will understand why some scenes are more stretched out than others

narutoshippudenworld

@ 2013-03-18 10:40 pm#40

@clincaruto

Ya thats why I said I enjoyed more last week episodes than this week. The way neji did 64 palm was awful cause he should be one of the important aspect of characters what he needs to deserve some spotlight considering his SPOILER!!!! ----

({[Death]})

clincaruto

@ 2013-03-18 10:15 am#39

jst watched it nw...the episode is nt Bad...the animation is good, love whn naruto caught a white zetsu...thou i expect more action in these episode especialy whn d sound4 did their four monster transformation.......my only critic in this episode is the way NEJI legendary 8 trigram combo was displayd...that ws so unfair, NEJI deserve bette screen play live action cos he will sonn go off screen......the way his 8 trigram ws did...wasnt good...dts NEJI super move nd in previous episodes dt moves is always so cool

clincaruto

@ 2013-03-18 08:33 am#38

@narutoshippudeenworld......fillers are supppose to be action packd to entertain d viewers, for der range of nt seein d conan......bt since u said d episode is gud....let me give it a try...really enjoyd last week filler too....will watch it nw...then i will comment

narutoshippudenworld

@ 2013-03-17 10:26 pm#37

@clincaruto

To be honest, last week filler episode is better than this week just because we didn't get to see much actions when it is mainly based on expositions meaning talking, although I do love the content, the plot, the event from what happened when the rookies are trapped in the transportation soul hell barrier or whatever it called.

Although, even we do get to see little action, it's still look good enough. To me, it's worth it because we get to see the screen time for Kiba, Chouji, Shikamaru, and one of my favorite characters is Neji excluding Ino, Shino, and Hinata. Which is why I considered as canon cause we never get to see their spotlight and Naruto always gets all the glory.

However, as an average episode rating would be Okay but for filler rating would be good.

If you only like mostly fighting actions, then I don't think it's worth it for you. So it's your choice your gonna watch it or not.

clincaruto

@ 2013-03-17 09:44 pm#36

@narutoshipideenworld ...av bi waitin for ur comments....hw is dis episode cos am yet to watch it....is it worth d time....?...need ur sincere comment

DarkLuxAng

@ 2013-03-17 09:37 pm#35

-.- Filler.... Grrr

narutoshippudenworld

@ 2013-03-17 09:19 pm#34

@Shanokage

LOL, u have no life

clincaruto

@ 2013-03-17 08:15 pm#33

@shanokage.....who u referin to in particular

Shanokage

@ 2013-03-17 07:25 pm#32

I HATE YOU ALL.!!!!!!!
FUCKING GEEEEEKKKSSS.!!!
SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE.!!!!!

moje

@ 2013-03-17 12:49 pm#31

Anyone played the new naruto game and complaining about the character????

Here's something you'd maybe like

Bonus characters

Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:

Anko (support only): Win 20 VS. mode fights with Kabuto (Snake cloak) vs. Yamato with an "S" rank.

Fourth Kazekage (Reanimation): Obtain 4 million ryo.

Kinkaku & Ginkaku: Defeat Kinkaku & Ginkaku in Ultimate Adventure without taking damage.

Kurenai (support only): Win 20 VS. mode fights against Hidan with Asuma (Reanimation) with an "S" rank.

Rikudo Sennin: Obtain 10 million ryo. Alternately, collect all secret factors to unlock a new Ultimate Adventure side quest to unlock him.

Second Mizukage (Reanimation): Obtain 2 million ryo.

Second Tsuchikage (Reanimation): Obtain 2 million ryo.

Sound 4 (support only): Win 20 VS. mode fights with Kimimaro vs. pre-skip Gaara, with Lee as support with an "S" rank.

Teuchi: Visit Ramen Ichiraku in Ultimate Adventure, and spend 100,000 ryo.

Third Raikage (Reanimation): Obtain 3 million ryo.

Zetsu (black half): Win 20 VS. mode fights with Mei Terumi with an "S" rank.

Zetsu (white half): Defeat at least 50 white Zetsu during the 7 Swordsmen fight in Ultimate Adventure.

Woodsy69

@ 2013-03-17 07:55 am#30

just read we have only 3 episodes left of the current opening then from 307 onwards theres going to be a new opening and closing

LitzSabr

@ 2013-03-16 08:41 pm#29

Episode 303 was much better until they used the jutsu. They should've introduced some new enemies insted of dragging the same weak opponents.

Lawliet L

@ 2013-03-16 02:01 am#28

fillers suks

Lawliet L

@ 2013-03-16 02:01 am#27

fillers suks

squigles

@ 2013-03-15 11:14 pm#26

Anyone have any idea how long the fillers last? I'd love to avoid them completely, cuz this is bullshit.

InoastrooGeek

@ 2013-03-15 05:44 pm#25

Ino bestest friend you can ask for, always there for everyone gotta love her

xXMinatOXx

@ 2013-03-15 02:13 pm#24

Anime will resume from the actual story April 11 with the title MADARA UCHIJA

Optimus01

@ 2013-03-15 11:16 am#23

I love dis die hard episode....thumbs up

sacmador

narutoshippudenworld

@ 2013-03-15 03:12 am#19

@Hollow9tailsEye

Possibly 3 more episodes

Hollow9tailsEye

@ 2013-03-15 03:04 am#18

Anyone know how many more fillers there are left? Can't wait to get back to main story

narutoshippudenworld

@ 2013-03-15 01:48 am#17

I love this episode smiley

zinescience

@ 2013-03-14 11:50 pm#16

not bad

Phatcake

@ 2013-03-14 09:32 pm#15

we barely SAW naruto ! it was good but im getting pissed with naruto not getting any screen time during fillers :/

Bkrullz

@ 2013-03-14 08:52 pm#14

This filler is pretty good, but they better skip an anime or mange instead of filling it with pointless fillers that will ruin the whole storyline. Some fillers are just to stupid to watch or doesn't fit.
I'm still wondering how they're put Sora (NS-E54) back in the anime. Not only the gold and silver brothers have 9-tails chakra without being a jinchuriki (in the anime). More fillers will come.

FunkyFatal

@ 2013-03-14 03:41 pm#13

~ I wished they posted the anime faster at least 2 per week!! ~ :D

FunkyFatal

@ 2013-03-14 03:39 pm#12

~ Nice episode just wish their was a manga this weak. Hope Kishi doesn't add any boring fillers. :D ~

kladarakun

@ 2013-03-14 02:46 pm#11

Animation was good. Also,this was not bad at all smiley . I rate this ep. 8/10 .

Vali50

@ 2013-03-14 01:31 pm#10

Hi every1

Manivel

@ 2013-03-14 01:15 pm#9

good

safi

@ 2013-03-14 01:12 pm#8

Good

2justin9

@ 2013-03-14 12:49 pm#7

@ 2013-03-14 12:28 pm#4

No manga this week ?

Vic30189

@ 2013-03-14 12:27 pm#3

Vic30189

@ 2013-03-14 12:26 pm#2

By the Way i have a Giveaway Coming Up Soon FOR the Naruto Game, The Latest Installment so don't Miss out and check out my video to see what i gave way last time and make a suggestion!!! Thanks Anime Fans

***BY the way FIST TO POST***

Vic30189

@ 2013-03-14 12:24 pm#1

Hey Guys this vxKingPinxv com join me on my YouTube channel for the Review of this week episode at Anime Breakdown where i do anime reviews and much more!

Leave your comment:

• Please keep comments relevant. Any content deemed inappropriate or offensive may be edited and/or deleted.
  • Please use the same BBcode as the forums to format your text or to use smileys.
  • Place spoilers between [spoiler] tags! i.e. [spoiler]Text[/spoiler]