Current Tournament Standings

1. Floydical
    Floydical
    Current standings in the tournament as of right now:

Note: This thread only includes matches that are finished or concluded due to DQ or otherwise. Most debaters that are confirmed inactive will not be shown in this thread.

Pool 1:

Piratefish: 1-0, 3 pts total (forfeited)

Microsword57: 1-1, 3 pts total

Tazzilla88: 2-0, 3 pt total

Kidgamer65: 0-2, 0 pts total (forfeited mid debate)

Negative Knight: 2-0, 0 pts total (won by forfeit mid debate and has moved on to round 2)

Pool 2:

Danzo: 2-0, 4 pts total (moved on to round 2)

Prince Charles: 1-2, 3 pts total

Varrah: 0-1, 1 pt total (dropped out)

Champ: 0-1, 1 pt total (forfeited)

TobisPawn: 2-1, 4 pts total (moved pools)

Pool 3:

axXx: 1-1, 2 pts total (will face winner of Prefontaine vs. Puppet in a tie-breaker)

Anub: 2-0, 4 pts total (HAS MOVED ON TO ROUND 2)

Prefontaine: 0-1, 1 pt total

Puppet Master: 1-1, 2 pt total

Pool 4:

Milwaukee: 2-0, 3 pts total (has moved on to round 2)

Solo: 1-1, 2 pts total (will face off in a tie breaker match)

Riker: 0-1, 0 pts total (dropped out)

DeadMan: 0-2. 0 pts total

Kirikoe: 1-1, 1 pts total
  2. Floydical
    Floydical
    As of now, I have counted 18 active debaters, of which Taz and Deadmanwonderland are not included on this thread yet because they have not had a completed match yet.
  3. MilwaukeegHost
    MilwaukeegHost
  4. Floydical
    Floydical
    Don't get hasty now .

I tried to imply that this was a work in progress, considering it shows the tournament standings as of now.

Keep in mind that as more judgements are made, more vote points will be awarded to the designated debaters. The reason you only got one point for your victory is because only 1 person has judged it. Once the other 2 judge it, the points will be allotted accordingly.

I hope I made this clear enough, but all of these totals are still pending. Each debate will be judged by 3 judges eventually. If some judges fail to judge their corresponding pools, we will have others judge accordingly, simple as that.

Again, this is all a work in progress and every debate will be judged by 3 judges.
  5. Floydical
    Floydical
    Also note that the 'point breakdown' was abandoned a while back when it proved to not be needed anymore.
  6. MilwaukeegHost
    MilwaukeegHost
    ...?

I added that 4th paragraph to try and make it obvious I was joking too, FYI. Lame joke, I know lol but my post was purposely over the top. All Luv

But you are correct (and so was my assumption), I did not truly understand how backed up the tournament is at this moment. My second debate was closed over a week ago, so once I was told my second debate would be judged soon I questioned whether the first one was completely judged. That match was almost a month ago so I didn't want to assume.

I just realized I added my name to the list of people asking when will my match be judged lol I think everyone is just curious of the results. Ill try to be more patient on our Judges .
  7. Negative Knight
    Negative Knight
    Could i receive my next match on Monday ? From then on, i should get increasingly more active
  8. Anub
    Anub
    With all the forfeits and everything else, this tourney seems to complicate itself by the day. But I think that once it gets to the last 8, it's gonna be a lot easier to manage and there's going to be no more fuss.
  9. Floydical
    Floydical
    Yes that is no problem NK. I am planning to post your next match and another match tomorrow once I get in contact with the other judges.
  10. Floydical
    Floydical
    UPDATE

TobisPawn will be moved to pool 2 and we are going to enter the final stages of round 1 to decide this. Keep in mind that after the recent forfeits, we are down to 16 competitors so 2 from each pool will move on.

Matches that will happen soon to help decide round 1:

Varrah vs. TobisPawn

Profontaine vs. PuppetMaster

Depending on how the pending matches are judged, new matches will be made accordingly. If a decision needs to be made between 2 debaters that are tied, very short matches compromised of of 2-3 responses each will likely be used to decide them.
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»