Round 1 Pool 4 Part 2: DeadManWonderland vs. Kirikoe

1. Floydical
    Floydical
    Mei Terumi Vs. SM Naruto (created by Uzumaki16)

DeadManWonderland: SM Naruto

Kirikoe: Mei Terumi

Restrictions: Mei has no restrictions. Naruto is limited to using SM and his maximum chakra is based on the Pain arc. He cannot use Kyuubi chakra at all and does not start with any clones on standby. Naruto is limited to one Toad summoning.

Knowledge: Full Knowledge

Starting Distance: 20 metres

Intent: Kill

To clarify some things from my postings, you are limited to 15 post total that will be counted for scoring. From your 16th post on, you will not get credit for anything you stated. Keep all responses to a maximum of 20 lines, if you notice your response is more than that after posting it, please edit it as soon as you notice. If you have any posts at the end of the debate with more than 20 lines, you will get a DQ. This obviously does not count images you post or links you post to show evidence from the manga, only your lines of text. If you apply titles of some sort to clarify sections of your post this will not be counted either, again, only lines of text count. Quoting your opponent also does not count among your line limit. If you have any specific questions about the match, message me or Uzumaki and we will clarify it in this thread. Again, do not post in this thread until you are posting an argument, any and all posts you make count toward the 15 total.

Either one of you can post first. Begin!
  2. DeadManWonderLand
    DeadManWonderLand
    The only advantage i can see temari having is her more collective experience at fighting long range.

I wont argue if she has a literal higher iq than naruto as it has been showcased quite a few times that he is far smarter then he appears.

Pure statistics show he beats her in almost every category.Other then intelligence which is still debatable.Senjustu only furthers the gap.
    As senjustu drastically increase the strength of all ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu.

Key features:

The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and durability dramatically increase.
    The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu become more powerful.

The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks.

The user gains the ability to sense chakra around them.

Now any range besides long range temari would have the clear disadvantage.Swinging the fan blade of hers would give naruto ample time in close proximity to retaliate using any of his already superior and further increased stats against her.

Long range is her best bet.Now her strongest long range wind ninjustu.Her ninjustu as a while is still inferior to the resenshukirn as it has already been pointed out during the world war arc when facing the third raikage that despite her qauntity in the fuuton field naruto's advanced chakra nature attack is more powerful.

Naruto could use shadow clones as pawns to divert or take the front for her long range attacks,he can then use the information gained by them to time analyze any opening and time her swings of the fan (with his increased and superior speed) to land a definite blow.

Even if this does not work the first time around he can use his stamina and vast chakra supply to outlast her.

ALSO one could argue the trees upon impact with temaris wind based ninjustu from her fan would deal out more damage to the opponent this is true provided they get hit.One could also argue(me lol) the more tress there are the shorter the attacks would travel as they would get hampered (momentum wise) With so much tree coverage.Wind is also not visible to the naked eye so when leaves and bark get tossed in the mix it can alert the opponent on how close it is.Since naruto has increased senses this would plat to his advantage.

All in all i personally believe that his match up is set up for failure.It does't mean she is weal but this is a match she is destined to lose.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I know this was short but i would like to have my opponent to have a chance to post that way i can have a chance to respond without repeating myself.

This is merely an opening statement filed with the thoughts that came to my head first.If needed i can and will elaborate which can only be done if my opponent in this debate proposes a scenario.
  3. Kirikoe
    Kirikoe
    I feel that you havent read the details properly... this isnt naruto vs temari but naruto VS the 5 mizukage mei terumi.. now that we got that straightened out

Going into hand to hand combat against Mei would be a silly thing to do as her Kekkei genkai serves as a great defence to keep naruto away..

the moment naruto would even come close he would be surrounded by lava, now with lava you dont just have to watch out for its incredible melting capabilities but also the fumes that come from the lava are very toxic.

Naruto would have his hands full with not just the lava but its fumes this make's taijutsu nearly impossible to happen. Even Naruto's rasengan is a close range tech this means that all close range techs available to naruto are pretty much useless so Naruto's only tech left to use which is long range is rasenshuriken which i will admit could prove to be a problem..

However Mei having full knowledge on naruto and his abilities will be well aware to keep her distance aswell as to avoid rasenshuriken.. Naruto can only use rasenshuriken 2 or 3 times and then his sage mode is drained this would make naruto even more vulnerable

The terrain around them will prove useful for this purpose of dodging and when the situation calls for it Mei could easily change the battlefeild with her Lava..

As for handling Naruto's toad summoning the lava will take care of that.. No matter how big the toad is or how strong it is the lava will cause great damage and a great loss for naruto

there is no wat for naruto to get close to do damage.. Even if Naruto were to use his clones to take an arial attack on Mei, Mei can counter this by using 'Boil release: skilled mist technique' this attack would destroy any clones coming in for an arial attack or even Naruto himself would start to melt

this technique was shown to melt even the bone of Sasuke's susano which is praised for being a great defence..

This attack also bare's no risk to the user so she could potentially hide within this deadly corrosive mist thus stopping Naruto from getting anywhere near Mei at all even from an arial assault

now add all this to mei's great arsenal of Water release, Fire release and Earth release aswell as her Kekkei genkai's which i have mentioned and Naruto's arsenal being cut down to almost nothing, there is almost nothing he can do as all Mei has to do is attack from a distance
  4. Floydical
    Floydical
    If you each desire to continue, one more post each will be allowed. The match will be extended until that time.
  5. Floydical
    Floydical
    This match will be closed soon if neither of you plan to post again.
  6. Floydical
    Floydical
    Due to DeadManWonderLand not being able to post again, this match is officially closed for judging.
  7. Floydical
    Floydical
    Kind of an unfortunate outcome for this debate, DeadManWonderland was not able to post again nor edit his post after incorrectly reading the match specifications.

Kirikoe, I liked your ideas about Mei's lava release benefiting her on the defense. Building a case to neutralize Naruto's close range techniques was very clever in my opinion. Also, good job using the full knowledge aspect to your advantage, Mei would certainly be keeping an eye out for naruto's best jutsu in this scenario. I also liked your way of countering the toad summons, but I think you could have made a case for the environment limiting their movement as well, although it was essential to the debate.

Overall, based on the facts shown that are relevant to this debate, Kirikoe gets the win from me.