Updates

1. Floydical
    Floydical
    As of now, having 5 debaters present, we will likely have a tie-breaker match based on win/loss and point totals that will decide who moves on to the round of 4. Two debaters will face off in an elimination match where only 1 will move to the round of 4.

This tie-breaker will be posted and judged before the new 'round of 4' discussion is made. As of now, no additional debaters will be allowed to re-join the tournament, allowing us to focus on the debaters who are ready to go.

Thank you for your guys' patience.
  2. Floydical
    Floydical
    Kirikoe and Prince Charles will be the 2 to face off in the qualifier, due to having the lowest record/ point totals among the 5 remaining debaters.
  3. Floydical
    Floydical
    The final 4 have been decided. Please be on the lookout for the final 4 match-ups by early next week.
  4. Solo
    Solo -in detention-

I'm ready.
  5. Floydical
    Floydical
    This is a warning for the 4 remaining competitors that the round of four will begin soon, Thursday at the latest. Note that at this point in the debate, 1v1 matches will no longer occur, we will be moving to 2v2+ matches where you debaters will have choice on your combatants. A point system will be used to determine what combatants you might want to use. Again, keep a close look-out for your match starting no later than Thursday. This is just a quick heads up before the new round begins to give you an idea of whats ahead, but note there will be restrictions on who you can or cannot use. Thank you for your time.
  6. MilwaukeegHost
    MilwaukeegHost
    Will the judges at least add limitations to the combatants we choose? If not everyone will just choose the strongest shinobi possible and we will have DBZ level fights that are hard to judge
  7. Floydical
    Floydical
    That will all be established before hand. There will not only be limitations on shinobi and the particular jutsu they are allowed to use, but there will be point values associated with each combatant that will help narrow the over-usage of certain shinobi. Each debater will be given a maximum amount of points they are allowed to use in their match.
  8. Kirikoe
    Kirikoe
    so we get to choose our own ninja to debate for ?
  9. Floydical
    Floydical
    Danzo has let me know he is no longer debating. Prince Charles has agreed to take his place so we have a fair round of 4.
  10. Solo
    Solo -in detention-
    I'll post tomorrow. Sick.. atm.

Based on the characters he picked, I already have a plan. Hope I don't forget it.
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»