♦ Custom Super and Ultimate attacks Submission ♦

  1. Smoker
    Smoker
    ~* Custom Super and Ultimate attacks Submission *~

    After reading the http://www.narutobase.net/forums/dbz...bio-rules.html, please come here to submit your Custom Super and Ultimate attacks

    All information will be looked at carefully and all the Attacks submitted here will be checked in a matter of 4 days, but remember something may be denied if we believe it is not good enough.

    The Rules:

    1. Step One: Pick the Name


    2. Step Two: Level the Attack According to Power.
    E-S depending on the attack and effects.

    3. Step Three: Range the Attacks
    Short Range, Mid Range, or Long Range.

    4. Step Four: Energy and Damage Points
    Double the Energy to make damage; 10 chakra, 20 damage.

    5. Step Five: Describe the attack
    Make a brief description of your attack and its effects.

    6. Step Six: Post and Wait for Approval!

    When creating a Attack please use proper grammar as we have to actually read it and understand what was written in order to get it approved.


    Sample custom jutsu:
    Sayian Smash Punch
    Level : C
    Range : Short
    Energy Cost : 20
    Damage : 30
    Description : The user will put all of his ki into his hand and punches the enemy with brutal force .
    *Note : This attack can only be used by a sayian .



    You can submit custom Attacks no matter your rank, but you are limited in their strength which goes like this:

    Code:
    CUSTOM JUTSUS: Genin -> up to E and D Level Chunin -> up to D and C Level Special Jounin -> up to C and B Level Jounin -> up to B and A Level S-Class Ninja -> up to A and S Level

    Your moves to be realistic and if they have special affects like "Detects the position of the enemy" you have to explain how it detects the position etc. Powerful Attacks must also have side effects or they will be counted as overpowered.
    NOTES:

    ~From now on, no one is allowed to edit his/her post after a Leader or a sensei has already edited it. Make a new post.
    If anyone chooses to ignore this rule he/she will be banned from the submission thread for a week.


    Cheers, Suffering Pain And Akash
  2. ~ Akash ~
    ~ Akash ~
    ~ Thread Oficially Opened ~
  3. Smoker
    Smoker
    Black Ki Cannon
    Level : A
    Range : Long
    Energy Cost :30
    Damage : 60
    Description :User Consetrates Ki To Their hand Shooting Black Flame ball towards the enemy After it has hitted user teleports behind enemy and kicks enemys back.


    Black Ki Teleport
    Level : A
    Range : Supplementary
    Energy Cost :40
    Damage : N/A
    Description :User Consetrates their Ki around their body and turn it to big black ball that swallows them and user disappears and comes the place he/she wants.
  4. ~ Akash ~
    ~ Akash ~
    Quote Originally Posted by suffering pain View Post
    Black Ki Cannon
    Level : A
    Range : Long
    Energy Cost :30
    Damage : 60
    Description :User Consetrates Ki To Their hand Shooting Black Flame ball towards the enemy After it has hitted user teleports behind enemy and kicks enemys back.


    Black Ki Teleport
    Level : A
    Range : Supplementary
    Energy Cost :40
    Damage : N/A
    Description :User Consetrates their Ki around their body and turn it to big black ball that swallows them and user disappears.

    1. ~Approved~
    2.~Approved~
  5. ZetsuPOD
    ZetsuPOD
    Ki Blitz
    Level : C
    Range : Short-Long
    Energy Cost : 20
    Damage : 40
    Description: The user will gather ki and make a massive ranges of ki that explode as bombs when reaching the ground.
  6. ~ Akash ~
    ~ Akash ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsuPOD View Post
    Ki Blitz
    Level : C
    Range : Short-Long
    Energy Cost : 20
    Damage : 40
    Description: The user will gather ki and make a massive ranges of ki that explode as bombs when reaching the ground.
    ~ Approved ~
  7. Smoker
    Smoker
    Black Ki Paralyze
    Level : A
    Range : Mid
    Energy Cost : 70
    Damage : 90
    Description: User Focuses Black Ki To hand and touches earth making a black shock wave that paralyzes enemy for 1 turn.
  8. ~ Akash ~
    ~ Akash ~
    Quote Originally Posted by suffering pain View Post
    Black Ki Paralyze
    Level : A
    Range : Mid
    Energy Cost : 70
    Damage : 90
    Description: User Focuses Black Ki To hand and touches earth making a black shock wave that paralyzes enemy for 1 turn.
    ~ Declined~
    A little over powered pls make another post correcting the damage points and pls quote this attack also .

  9. Smoker
    Smoker
    i made one other


    Black Ki Wave
    Level : A
    Range : Short
    Energy Cost : 30
    Damage : 50
    Description: User Focuses Black Ki To hands and pushes air and shoots big wave of Black Ki to opponent hurting enemy seriously.
  10. ZetsuPOD
    ZetsuPOD
    Ki Doubles
    Level : C
    Range : Short
    Energy Cost : 20
    Damage : n/a
    Description : The user creates a copy of the user using ki, the clone cannot damage but can trick the opponent. Normally, new battlers won't realise this is a fake copy.
  11. Smoker
    Smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsuPOD View Post
    Ki Doubles
    Level : C
    Range : Short
    Energy Cost : 20
    Damage : n/a
    Description : The user creates a copy of the user using ki, the clone cannot damage but can trick the opponent. Normally, new battlers won't realise this is a fake copy.
    ~Declined~ There is no Move like this and there wont be this belongs to Naruto more than DBZ.
  12. ~ Akash ~
    ~ Akash ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsuPOD View Post
    Ki Doubles
    Level : C
    Range : Short
    Energy Cost : 20
    Damage : n/a
    Description : The user creates a copy of the user using ki, the clone cannot damage but can trick the opponent. Normally, new battlers won't realise this is a fake copy.
    ~ Approved ~


    Quote Originally Posted by suffering pain View Post
    ~Declined~ There is no Move like this and there wont be.
    remember gogeta vs. shenron ?
    Gogeta made 6 clones .
  13. ZetsuPOD
    ZetsuPOD
    Quote Originally Posted by suffering pain View Post
    ~Declined~ There is no Move like this and there wont be this belongs to Naruto more than DBZ.
    Oh, This is the person who made teleportating thing,

    Its approved by owner,
  14. Smoker
    Smoker
    Lulz I Didnt remeber that at the moment.
  15. Smoker
    Smoker
    Black Ki Push
    Level : A
    Range : Long
    Energy Cost : 50
    Damage : N/A
    Description: User Makes Black Air Bubble between their hands and shooting opponent far away with Air Ki.
  16. ~ Akash ~
    ~ Akash ~
    Quote Originally Posted by suffering pain View Post
    Black Ki Push
    Level : A
    Range : Long
    Energy Cost : 50
    Damage : N/A
    Description: User Makes Black Air Bubble between their hands and shooting opponent far away with Air Ki.
    Quote Originally Posted by suffering pain View Post
    i made one other


    Black Ki Wave
    Level : A
    Range : Short
    Energy Cost : 30
    Damage : 50
    Description: User Focuses Black Ki To hands and pushes air and shoots big wave of Black Ki to opponent hurting enemy seriously.
    1. ~ Approved ~
    2. ~Approved~
  17. Passion
    Passion
    Fast Ki movement
    Level: B
    Range: Short - Long
    Energy cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: User focuses Ki to do rapid telport movement. While using the movement User can do fast teleporting without opponent having chance of hitting him/her.


    Kai mode
    Level: A
    Range: Short
    Energy cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Kai uses this move by focusing Ki on their body parts to power up his attacks and increase speed for two turns ( + 10 damage to Attacks ). Only ones with Kai mode can use this technique.


    Scattering finger beam
    Level: B
    Range: Short - Mid
    Energy cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: User focuses Ki on their fingers and launches five beams from every finger at opponent. These beams can all be launched to different directions.


    Cyan Ki Kaioken
    Level: A
    Range: Short
    Energy cost: 30
    Damage points: ( + 15 to attacks and increased speed )
    Description: The user creates Kaioken that's coloured Cyan. Cyan kaioken is much more effective than the red one causing attack damage and speed to be higher.


    Cyan Ki sword
    Level: S
    Range: Short
    Energy cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: User creates Ki sword in their hand that's made of stronger Kai chakra - Cyan chakra that causes lots of damage when hits. Only Myartisablast is able of teaching Cyan Ki control.
  18. Smoker
    Smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by myartisablast View Post
    Fast Ki movement
    Level: B
    Range: Short - Long
    Energy cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: User focuses Ki to do rapid telport movement. While using the movement User can do fast teleporting without opponent having chance of hitting him/her.


    [Approved]

    Kai mode
    Level: A
    Range: Short
    Energy cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Kai uses this move by focusing Ki on their body parts to power up his attacks and increase speed for two turns ( + 10 damage to Attacks ). Only ones with Kai mode can use this technique.


    [Approved]

    Scattering finger beam
    Level: B
    Range: Short - Mid
    Energy cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: User focuses Ki on their fingers and launches five beams from every finger at opponent. These beams can all be launched to different directions.


    [Approved]


    Cyan Ki Kaioken
    Level: A
    Range: Short
    Energy cost: 30
    Damage points: ( + 15 to attacks and increased speed )
    Description: The user creates Kaioken that's coloured Cyan. Cyan kaioken is much more effective than the red one causing attack damage and speed to be higher.


    [Approved]

    Cyan Ki sword
    Level: S
    Range: Short
    Energy cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: User creates Ki sword in their hand that's made of stronger Kai chakra - Cyan chakra that causes lots of damage when hits. Only Myartisablast is able of teaching Cyan Ki control.


    [Approved]
    Uhh here you go o.O
  19. ZetsuPOD
    ZetsuPOD
    Silver and Gold Ki: Ki Blast
    Level: D
    Range:Short-Mid
    Energy Cost: 10
    Damage: 20
    Description: The user releases a blast powered by silver and golden ki, it boosts power, and when opponent is hit, they are breezed and shocked.

    Silver and Gold Ki: Kamehameha
    Level: C
    Range: Short-Long
    Energy Cost : 20
    Damage : 40
    Description : The user uses a kamehameha, but has a added windy feeling, and shocking feeling. This is enhanced by silver and gold ki and only people who know the special Silver and Gold Ki abiliity can use this.
    - Can be used twice per battle.
  20. Smoker
    Smoker
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsuPOD View Post
    Silver and Gold Ki: Ki Blast
    Level: D
    Range:Short-Mid
    Energy Cost: 10
    Damage: 20
    Description: The user releases a blast powered by silver and golden ki, it boosts power, and when opponent is hit, they are breezed and shocked.

    Silver and Gold Ki: Kamehameha
    Level: C
    Range: Short-Long
    Energy Cost : 20
    Damage : 40
    Description : The user uses a kamehameha, but has a added windy feeling, and shocking feeling. This is enhanced by silver and gold ki and only people who know the special Silver and Gold Ki abiliity can use this.
    - Can be used twice per battle.

    1.[Approved]
    2.[Approved]
Results 1 to 20 of 447
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... Last»