Round 1 Pool 2 Part 2: Varrah vs. TobisPawn

1. Floydical
    Floydical
    Itachi vs. Bee (created by Floydical)

Varrah: Bee

TobisPawn: Itachi

Restrictions: Itachi has MS but not Izanami. Bee cannot use full Beast Mode and cannot use any of his specialty ink sealing Jutsu. Bee does have Samehada at his disposal. Itachi shows no signs of his illness nor the side effects of his MS.

Knowledge: Both have full knowledge.

Starting Distance: 25 metres

Intent: Kill

To clarify some things from my postings, you are limited to 15 post total that will be counted for scoring. From your 16th post on, you will not get credit for anything you stated. Keep all responses to a maximum of 20 lines, if you notice your response is more than that after posting it, please edit it as soon as you notice. If you have any posts at the end of the debate with more than 20 lines, you will get a DQ. This obviously does not count images you post or links you post to show evidence from the manga, only your lines of text. If you apply titles of some sort to clarify sections of your post this will not be counted either, again, only lines of text count. If you have any specific questions about the match, message me or Uzumaki and we will clarify it in this thread. Again, do not post in this thread until you are posting an argument, any and all posts you make count toward the 15 total.

Either one of you can post first. Begin!
  2. Floydical
    Floydical
    Varrah has let me know that he is dropping out. Once TobisPawn has confirmed he is active, this debate be re-posted as Prince Charles vs. TobisPawn.
  3. TobisPawn
    TobisPawn
    I'm active. But I'll be busy until Tuesday.
  4. Floydical
    Floydical
    Thats fine, I'll repost the new thread before than and you'll still get until the following tuesday.
  5. Prince Charles
    Prince Charles
    Damn, i want itachi >.>
  6. Prince Charles
    Prince Charles
    If its ok with tobiIsPawn, can't we swop characters?

Im a hardcore itachi fan >.>