Round 1 Pool 1 Part 2: Microsword57 vs. Tazzilla88

1. Floydical
    Floydical
    Temari vs. Kurotsuchi(created by Floydical)

Temari: Microsword57

Kurotsuchi: Tazzilla88

Restrictions: Anime is not allowed. Temari cannot summon Kamatari nor use Great Cast Net.

Knowledge: Both have full knowledge.

Starting Distance: 10 metres

Intent: Incapacitate or Capture

To clarify some things from my postings, you are limited to 15 post total that will be counted for scoring. From your 16th post on, you will not get credit for anything you stated. Keep all responses to a maximum of 20 lines, if you notice your response is more than that after posting it, please edit it as soon as you notice. If you have any posts at the end of the debate with more than 20 lines, you will get a DQ. This obviously does not count images you post or links you post to show evidence from the manga, only your lines of text. If you apply titles of some sort to clarify sections of your post this will not be counted either, again, only lines of text count. If you have any specific questions about the match, message me or Uzumaki and we will clarify it in this thread. Again, do not post in this thread until you are posting an argument, any and all posts you make count toward the 15 total.

Either one of you can post first. Begin!
  2. Floydical
    Floydical
    If no one posts within the next 24 hours, this debate will be closed and you will both be disqualified.
  3. Floydical
    Floydical
    Tazz has told me that he is going to post in the debate, so I will give him one more day to do so.
  4. Tazzilla88
    Tazzilla88
    Temari is at an innate disadvantage in this battle. Namely, she is not a capture based Ninja. Her techniques aim to cut or to repel and nothing in her arsenal aims at incapacitation. Furthermore, Kurotsuchi's quicklime technique is based on lava style. As we are well aware Lava style requires both earth and fire styles. Therefore, we can safely reach the conclusion that Kurotsuchi possess Katon. When put against Temari's Fuutons, Temari would only make it worse. Additionally, Temari has a moveset designed to capture.
  5. Floydical
    Floydical
    This match is closed, Tazz wins by default.
  6. Owarij
    Owarij
    Default win , tazz