Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member kaddie9's Avatar
    Status
    kaddie9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Urahara

    I was wondering what you guys thought about his rank? Would you rate him Captain or Isshin level? He did copy that steam pool and how the hell would he get up there at all anyway? IMO I think he's Isshin level. Or not too far from that.
     
         

  2. #2
    Dornier's Avatar
    Status
    Dornier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Royal Palace
    Posts
    3,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M
     

    Re: Urahara

    he is strong :D
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Urahara

    Easily captain-rank.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member kaddie9's Avatar
    Status
    kaddie9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    What even is "Isshin" level? We barely know Isshin's full potential as it is, so it's silly to name a rank after him at this point.

    Urahara is quite obviously high Captain level though.
    Isshin is RG level
     
         

  5. #5
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Urahara

    "Isshin level"... /yawn


    Urahara is probably up there with the top tier captains.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kaddie9 View Post
    Isshin is RG level
    How exactly do you know that? We don't know a thing about Isshin.


    Stop assuming things blindly.
     
         

  7. #7
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Urahara

    Urahara is RG level I dont think there is a single captian in SS that can beat him besides shinji an Mabey unohana...lol but we all kno he can't beat byakuya lol.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member kaddie9's Avatar
    Status
    kaddie9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Urahara is RG level I dont think there is a single captian in SS that can beat him besides shinji an Mabey unohana...lol but we all kno he can't beat byakuya lol.
    Yup he is RG level.
     
         

  9. #9
    Member supino's Avatar
    Status
    supino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Urahara

    we don't know much about Isshin and what he can do yet... Urahara is very smart, don't know how strong. I would expect him to be pretty strong though...
     
         

  10. #10
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Simply, no. Tiring out/pushing Aizen to his "shinigami limits" doesn't automatically qualify him to be at the level of Squad Zero or even that he was stronger than the captains present during the war. Hell, even Ichigo injured Aizen, which was something Yamamoto didn't even really do, but everyone knows that he could. Kyōraku could probably keep up with him for a while if he wasn't under the effects of Kyōka Suigetsu. That's not to say that Isshin isn't captain level (high, no doubt; along with Urahara) but the battle between Aizen with him, Urahara and Yoruichi always seems to lead to this wild misconception that those three are stronger than the Gotei 13/captains who fought against Aizen, which isn't necessarily true.

    Speaking of which, why is it that both Urahara and Isshin are or have been speculated to be "ex-Royal Guard members"? I never understood that one. Can they not just be former captains with exceptional talent? Seriously.
    Urahara was most likely asked to be a member after creating the three day bankai training thing.the soul king Probly was watching him or something..because he has seen the soul king as stated when talking to aizen he says to aizen 'o you seen it to' after aizen said why do you subject your self to that thing...something like that
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Urahara was most likely asked to be a member after creating the three day bankai training thing.the soul king Probly was watching him or something..because he has seen the soul king as stated when talking to aizen he says to aizen 'o you seen it to' after aizen said why do you subject your self to that thing...something like that
    How could Urahara have been a RG member before becoming a Captain? That makes no sense. And we all know he was exiled from Soul Society not long after becoming a Captain due to the Vizard incident.
     
         

  12. #12
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    How could Urahara have been a RG member before becoming a Captain? That makes no sense. And we all know he was exiled from Soul Society not long after becoming a Captain due to the Vizard incident.
    You don't have to be a captian to be a RG member they wer most likely captians when they made there inventions so that's why it's only captians in RG..an when did urahara invent the three day training method thing?
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    crushing MU's dreams.
    Posts
    11,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    You don't have to be a captian to be a RG member they wer most likely captians when they made there inventions so that's why it's only captians in RG..an when did urahara invent the three day training method thing?
    He invented it before he became captain knowledge which yoruichi gave us saying to ichigo no you are only the second to achieve bankai this way as kisuke was the first to use it. So probly within five years before yoruichi nominated him for the captains exam.
     
         

  14. #14
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    He invented it before he became captain knowledge which yoruichi gave us saying to ichigo no you are only the second to achieve bankai this way as kisuke was the first to use it. So probly within five years before yoruichi nominated him for the captains exam.
    Yea thank you the soul king Probly took a likening to him sometime back then but he refuse the soul kings offer to be a RG member.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    crushing MU's dreams.
    Posts
    11,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Yea thank you the soul king Probly took a likening to him sometime back then but he refuse the soul kings offer to be a RG member.
    Hard to say he is still and unknown will have to wait 20 more chatpers till we see more about him.
     
         

  16. #16
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Hard to say he is still and unknown will have to wait 20 more chatpers till we see more about him.
    Naw longer than that or Mabey the soul long will bring him up
     
         

  17. #17
    Member kaddie9's Avatar
    Status
    kaddie9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Urahara was most likely asked to be a member after creating the three day bankai training thing.the soul king Probly was watching him or something..because he has seen the soul king as stated when talking to aizen he says to aizen 'o you seen it to' after aizen said why do you subject your self to that thing...something like that
    Yup something like that. He always refers to himself as some lowly candy shop owner that's not powerful so there has to be something up. He also invented a seal for something that never stops evolving (Aizen). I think he's gotta be stronger than a Captain at least.
     
         

  18. #18
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by kaddie9 View Post
    Yup something like that. He always refers to himself as some lowly candy shop owner that's not powerful so there has to be something up. He also invented a seal for something that never stops evolving (Aizen). I think he's gotta be stronger than a Captain at least.
    Well the fact he was a captain 100 years ago i would say yea he is stronger than an ordinary captian.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member tossmidgetsenpai's Avatar
    Status
    tossmidgetsenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like
    tossing midgets
     

    Re: Urahara

    Isshin being an RG member is a nice theory I could def see that being a possibility will have to wait and see with that one but Urahara has to be a high level captain, his character gives off that swagger like there is more to him and his strength and knowledge then we know. It could all be hype but that would be a huge disappointment tho
     
         

  20. #20
    Member kaddie9's Avatar
    Status
    kaddie9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Urahara

    Quote Originally Posted by tossmidgetsenpai View Post
    Isshin being an RG member is a nice theory I could def see that being a possibility will have to wait and see with that one but Urahara has to be a high level captain, his character gives off that swagger like there is more to him and his strength and knowledge then we know. It could all be hype but that would be a huge disappointment tho
    Well he already sealed Aizen which all the Captains and even Isshin couldn't defeat. Also yeah he has major swag lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •