Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Don't let it be, please!

    We all suspect that Sasuke needs a major power-up, if he wants to fight with Naruto, and doesn't want to be stomped.

    Oro was commenting that it did bother him a little... Naruto's chakra.

    I think Oro didn't mind it so much to be in Sasuke last time... perhaps.

    Please... Don't let Sasuke's power-up be Oro, again. It would make the brat instantly number 1.

    Oro(probably with Senju DNA, and possibly DSM)&edo's+ Sasuke EMS>>>>>Madara
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member SonictheHedgehog's Avatar
    Status
    SonictheHedgehog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Green Hill Zone / Mobius
    Posts
    5,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.
     

    Re: Don't let it be, please!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Western Wheel View Post
    We all suspect that Sasuke needs a major power-up, if he wants to fight with Naruto, and doesn't want to be stomped.

    Oro was commenting that it did bother him a little... Naruto's chakra.

    I think Oro didn't mind it so much to be in Sasuke last time... perhaps.

    Please... Don't let Sasuke's power-up be Oro, again. It would make the brat instantly number 1.

    Oro(probably with Senju DNA, and possibly DSM)&edo's+ Sasuke EMS>>>>>Madara
    No.
     
         

  3. #3
    Servant of Lord Sasuke Ldude's Avatar
    Status
    Ldude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under a rock somewhere in Antarctica.
    Posts
    5,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET
     

    Re: Don't let it be, please!

    I think Sasuke will get the rinnegan. Zetsu = Senju DNA. Sasuke already has the EMS. He needs that DNA, and then it's only a matter of time...
     
         

  4. #4
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Don't let it be, please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    I think Sasuke will get the rinnegan. Zetsu = Senju DNA. Sasuke already has the EMS. He needs that DNA, and then it's only a matter of time...
    It would be cheap, but with Oro combined, he has that...
     
         

  5. #5
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Don't let it be, please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Youth and Full power View Post
    No.
    Reincarnation bull****, skin shredding, Perfect susanno', Oro's and his jutsu's, possible Rinnegan... Edo's... Just sir, sadly, he would be.

    Face it... if Naruto gets the other half of Kuruma chakra, Sasuke really need some stuff...

    Naruto with even more Kyuubi chakra, and Sasuke with Oro... They would be the number one and two...
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    6,687
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: Don't let it be, please!

    I hope Sasuke takes a training break and actually works for another power up rather than it being handed to him like a pair of eyeballs
     
         

  7. #7
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Don't let it be, please!

    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    I hope Sasuke takes a training break and actually works for another power up rather than it being handed to him like a pair of eyeballs
    true, but even more unlikely than my crazy thought...
     
         

  8. #8
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Don't let it be, please!

    Let's stop and think for a second. Madara got Hashirama's DNA which is the STRONGEST Senju DNA you can get and still needed a couple decades to awaken the Rinnegan. Unless Sasuke finds a way to get a super-amplified DNA ( and a cheap Zetsu clone can't even compare to the real deal which is Hashirama's blood ) it should take him a couple decades to get his Rinnegan.

    I just hope he gets it properly and not through some cheap Plot no jutsu that makes zero sense.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •