Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    My Art is A Blast!! Uzumaki Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

Many fans here underestimate Uchiha Obito's power. He is the one that controlled Nagato, Hee was the Leader of Akatsuki behind the shadows ever since, he controlled Sasuke, he continued Madara's plan and was the one that actualized it, He caused Kushina's death, he caused Minato's death, he was able to use akatsuki to capture 7 jinchurikis, He killed Konan, He spurred Yahiko to form Akatsuki, He helped Itachi destroy the Uchiha clan and he is single-handedly controlling the jubi even Madara was AFRAID that the juubi couldn't handle it. He is more of a bad guy than Madara. Madara died like so many years ago and he comes back and starts spamming jutsus. That doesn't mean he is worse than Obito. Obito is the main antagonist of the series. Seriously speaking, Uchiha Obito and Uzumaki Naruto are the most succesful characters in the narutoverse. Obito was also intelligent. He always had a plan B and was willing to wait to get what he wanted. At a very young age he faced his master and almost killed him though he lost but inthe process his plan eventually caused his master's death.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE UCHIHA OBITO!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

Re: Do Not Underestimate Uchiha Obito

madara was afraid? since when sir? what panel?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He wanted to create a illusion over whole world because someone he loved died lol.

GG Obito, I underestimate you Uchicha Obito.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by SEEDLESS View Post
    madara was afraid? since when sir? what panel?
    When Obito wanted to use the juubi's tbb to kill them then Killer Bee fired his own inside its mouth. Madara was afraid that the jubi couldn't handle it but Obito pulled it off

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the only reason he was able to cause minatos death was 4 the fact he knew minatos moves and had a complete upgrade from madara without Zetsu minato would have killed him. and obito doesnt do anything but go transparent and try 2 suck ppl in he isnt a top class ninja in my eyes. one on one naruto, sasuke, itachi, nagato, or killer bee would own him now that they know how his jutsu works

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Sasuke View Post
    Many fans here underestimate Uchiha Obito's power. He is the one that controlled Nagato, Hee was the Leader of Akatsuki behind the shadows ever since, he controlled Sasuke, he continued Madara's plan and was the one that actualized it, He caused Kushina's death, he caused Minato's death, he was able to use akatsuki to capture 7 jinchurikis, He killed Konan, He spurred Yahiko to form Akatsuki, He helped Itachi destroy the Uchiha clan and he is single-handedly controlling the jubi even Madara was AFRAID that the juubi couldn't handle it. He is more of a bad guy than Madara. Madara died like so many years ago and he comes back and starts spamming jutsus. That doesn't mean he is worse than Obito. Obito is the main antagonist of the series. Seriously speaking, Uchiha Obito and Uzumaki Naruto are the most succesful characters in the narutoverse. Obito was also intelligent. He always had a plan B and was willing to wait to get what he wanted. At a very young age he faced his master and almost killed him though he lost but inthe process his plan eventually caused his master's death.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE UCHIHA OBITO!
    like your sig

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    He wanted to create a illusion over whole world because someone he loved died lol.

GG Obito, I underestimate you Uchicha Obito.
    His reason was even more sensible than that of Madara. Just because his clan wanted peace with the Senjus he became bad. Epic Failure

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by godzillard View Post
    like your sig
    Tanks

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When Obito wanted to use the juubi's tbb to kill them then Killer Bee fired his own inside its mouth. Madara was afraid that the jubi couldn't handle it but Obito pulled it off
    Madara was afraid that the jubi would get hurt and they wontbe able to complete their plan. madara would never be afraid of obito lol

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    the only reason he was able to cause minatos death was 4 the fact he knew minatos moves and had a complete upgrade from madara without Zetsu minato would have killed him. and obito doesnt do anything but go transparent and try 2 suck ppl in he isnt a top class ninja in my eyes. one on one naruto, sasuke, itachi, nagato, or killer bee would own him now that they know how his jutsu works
    Only Kakashi can go into his world, therefore one on one NO ONE CAN BEAT UCHIHA OBITO

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Madara was afraid that the jubi would get hurt and they wontbe able to complete their plan. madara would never be afraid of obito lol
    Inever said that Madara was afraid of Obito. Obito did what Madara was afraid to do proving he was by far braver than Madara

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Only Kakashi can go into his world, therefore one on one NO ONE CAN BEAT UCHIHA OBITO
    how did minato beat him then sir????

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His reason was even more sensible than that of Madara. Just because his clan wanted peace with the Senjus he became bad. Epic Failure

Yeah, both of them are fail. Whole Uchicha clan is a big fail. But still wanna take over the world because of someone dear dies gg.

*Puts on anti-flame jacket*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SmiteDoe

I'm pretty sure Madara could still kill him.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just let them, i'll be fun to see what people say when he is the Jinchuuriki.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Don't you think it's a great feat that 2 Perfect Jinchurikis, an MS user and a Taijutsu expert who were all Jonin rank or above all fought Obito and all they could before Madara came was burst his mask and punch him once? Meanwhile Kakashi and Guy had both exhausted their chakra and if not for kyubi they would both have been dead

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Firstly, Obito was still much young and with little experience when he fought Minato and secondly, Obito didn't have the Rinnegan and his paths when he lost to Minato and thirdy, Minato won the fight but Obito won the overall battle. In the end who died?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Well.....obito was badass as long as he was wearing the mask....but nowadays he's being way tpo EMO and impatient about everything, always talking about dream world, infinite tsukuyomi, trash blah blah.....he is strong but he somehow is losing control over himself....i still don't know how good is his mokuton....but i think it's not as powerful as that of hashirama or even madara......and his space time techs have been figured out by kakashi......he can use his rinnegan but that would drain him of his chakra in huge amounts......but obito being the main antagonist, if he somehow becomes the jinchuuriki of ypthe juubi then maybe he can take down the alliance.....

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Yeah, both of them are fail. Whole Uchicha clan is a big fail. But still wanna take over the world because of someone dear dies gg.

*Puts on anti-flame jacket*
    That's your own theory

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

I agree to disagree. Without Madara, Obito wouldn't get to far in the plan. Madara was just the building block of the house [in the Eyeof Moon Plan]. Obito just fancy it up. >_>

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Inever said that Madara was afraid of Obito. Obito did what Madara was afraid to do proving he was by far braver than Madara
    how does that make him brave??? if he was brave he would have finished the fight with minato. he gets brave when he has edo madara and the jubi now all of a sudden he wants to join in on the main battlefield lol come on man

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    Well.....obito was badass as long as he was wearing the mask....but nowadays he's being way tpo EMO and impatient about everything, always talking about dream world, infinite tsukuyomi, trash blah blah.....he is strong but he somehow is losing control over himself....i still don't know how good is his mokuton....but i think it's not as powerful as that of hashirama or even madara......and his space time techs have been figured out by kakashi......he can use his rinnegan but that would drain him of his chakra in huge amounts......but obito being the main antagonist, if he somehow becomes the jinchuuriki of ypthe juubi then maybe he can take down the alliance.....
    Nice analysis. But killer bee said 'Be careful! His Mokuton is as strong as Hashirama's' check it and see. They never said that about Madara's wood

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

Out of all the angles people take to bash a character, this "stolen power" thing has to be one of the worst, especially in this manga.

I agree that Obito is supposed to represent a counter to Naruto. Both of them dreamed of the future and protecting their friends throughout their childhood. But fate such as Madara's words have changed Obito into more of a realist that would gladly put down the free will of humanity if that means everybody can live a world without pain and suffering. The scene seems to be set for Naruto vs. Obito, and not just in strength but also in words as well. Heck Naruto was losing the verbal battle once Neji died. He needed the help of his friends for support, which isn't a bad thing since it goes along with his philosophy.

These panels help expand on it too

Now Obito can't take credit for everything like the Plan now, but he's still a key piece to the story. If Obito's opinions disagree from Madara's, something's bound to happen.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darkness Prevails...

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    I agree to disagree. Without Madara, Obito wouldn't get to far in the plan. Madara was just the building block of the house [in the Eyeof Moon Plan]. Obito just fancy it up. >_>
    I acknowledge Madara's contribution but it seems like no one is giving Obito any credit here. He was the one who actually 'did' everything Madara envisioned

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!

You have a point...but yes...obito didn't use mokuton against minato, he was still inexperienced compared to minato who was the hokage then, he was already using up his chakra to control the nine tails so it was already quite troublesome for him to deal with minato alongside controlling kurama......so there you go....like currently since obito was so busy controlling the juubi with mokuton, he never could use his space time techs......because he is already engaged in doing a tougher task....

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»