Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 226
  1. #1
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Inaccuracy


    Constant threads about Tobirama's reasoning for him doing what had to be done to the Uchiha, has brought hate to his characters, along with the war-loved technique Edo Tensei. Being as the Uchiha had immense infatuation to their loved ones, losing such would cause them great despair causing them to awaken the Sharingan, but not just a regular Sharingan, the Mangekyou Sharingan. This provided a problem, wild Uchiha with Mangekyou Sharingans something had to be done, and Tobirama had done it (no matter how brutal, or evil it intended to sound it was all for the village).

    Tobirama gave them a fitting position in order to use their "confused infatuation problems" (going wild with power; Mangekyou Sharingan) as to why the Police Department was created (solely for the Uchiha). Why is this wrong? Why is this unnecessary hate appointed to Tobirama? He was thinking with his head, and his heart he wanted to protect his village from harm which he did successfully in his Era. So what exactly was wrong with the following actions?


    • Creating the Konoha Police Department for the Uchiha Clan.
    • Using their power for good (to keep the prisoners isolated, and away from villagers).
    • Trying to silence "Madara's Will" from the Uchiha's.
    • Protecting the Hidden Leaf Village from the Uchiha's "wild infatuation problems".
    • To keep themselves out of harms way, so that the Uchiha's themselves don't recklessly suicide.



    Seemingly that is only half of the problem for the ongoing hate Tobirama is constantly getting due to today's current chapter. "Edo Tensei is the cause of this war", "Edo Tensei should have never been created", "Tobirama is truly evil for creating Edo Tensei" these are all statements I've come to hear, but do you all conclude the possibilities as to why Tobirama created such a technique? As to why it would bring back a numerous of dead shinobi? To aid the Leaf Village.

    In wars such as this Tobirama created the Edo Tensei (most-probable) to aid the Leaf Village in wars, or to deal with the Uchiha Clan's instability, undying shinobi who could only be defeated due to sealing jutsu. Edo Tensei was truly presumed evil due to Orochimaru performing it, leading to Kabuto using it in the current war arc we are presented now, Orochimaru was truly the one to corrupt the concept of the jutsu, with Madara doing it some justice admitting that the creation of the jutsu could enable an army to wipe out a map. Orochimaru was right, Hashirama probably had stated the same Edo Tensei shouldn't have been created, however it had good intentions, but was abused with the wrong users.


    Conclusion


    • Tobirama settles the Uchiha's "wild infatuation problem" so no harm comes to the village (the main objective)
    • Power is given to the Uchiha Clan to put to use their Mangekyou Sharingan's incredible power (protecting the village, and chances of getting themselves killed)
    • Edo Tensei created to stop wars, and instability of the Uchiha Clan, but later used for corrupted purposes (attacking the Leaf Village, and support the war)
    • Look at the situation from Tobirama's point of view, what would you have done? (You can't please everyone)


    Addition by KGB Kakuzu:
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Hopefully this will help.....this is the second attempt to explain this !

    It is also good to note that he tried to help the Uchiha despite the fact he held trust issues due to the fact they had been trying to kill his clansmen his whole life, AND the fact the leader of the Uchiha went and fought his brother in what was origionally a death match....

    Tobirama is getting hate for having a straight forward attitude that doesn't sugar coat his feelings.....how unfortunate for him..
    Addition by Derp Obito:
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Obito View Post
    The best word to describe Tobirama is that he is more than anything a Utilitarian, the genetic predisposition of the Uchihas are a given but he wanted to use that for the greater good, tempering their strong emotions for the benefit of Konoha rather than being a detriment to it.
     
         
    Last edited by DrProof; 02-06-2013 at 01:56 AM.

  2. #2
    Future Presidente DoubleA49's Avatar
    Status
    DoubleA49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing some stuff... It's a
    surprise...
     



    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    As always, great logic.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Dreckerplayer's Avatar
    Status
    Dreckerplayer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blah
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    I'm sure that everyone who took the time to read the whole thing, already knew this...
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    wizzyguy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    well from the time period, he did what he had to do. Then as times changed, they took advantage of what he has done.
     
         

  5. #5
    Dragon slayer Ultimate Beast's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Magnolia
    Posts
    2,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Common sense is awesome
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    I dont see why people seem him as a dueche
     
         

  6. #6
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    9,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    As usual, great thread and logic.
    Backed up with great facts ^^
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Yeah Tobirama did it for the aid of the Leaf, and I think he made the right choice creating it. The people saying that "He shouldn't have created Edo-tensei" are just deceived by the very thought of it being a good Jutsu. Putting the Jutsu in the wrong hands however could come about of it seeimg evil, which is not the case here. But I agree.
     
         

  8. #8
    Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Hipster Madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not some lame ass kanji location
    Posts
    16,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    based-madara.tumblr.com
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    He did it wrongly though. Ask Madara or Hashirama. -__-
     
         

  9. #9
    Member jediknite2's Avatar
    Status
    jediknite2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesomely Awesome
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Maybe
     
         

  10. #10
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreckerplayer View Post
    I'm sure that everyone who took the time to read the whole thing, already knew this...
    Then why exactly is all this continuous baseless hate going around if the majority already know this? Is it because they deny manga facts? Or is it because they didn't exactly know it all?
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    drknght is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Tobirama is a typical fascist, and these are far worse than communists.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    agree.

    I never hated tobirama for suppressing the Uchiha he did what was necessary.
    However Creating EdoTensie was a bad move on his part.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member
    Status
    romeboii is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Inaccuracy


    Constant threads about Tobirama's reasoning for him doing what had to be done to the Uchiha, has brought hate to his characters, along with the war-loved technique Edo Tensei. Being as the Uchiha had immense infatuation to their loved ones, losing such would cause them great despair causing them to awaken the Sharingan, but not just a regular Sharingan, the Mangekyou Sharingan. This provided a problem, wild Uchiha with Mangekyou Sharingans something had to be done, and Tobirama had done it (no matter how brutal, or evil it intended to sound it was all for the village).

    Tobirama gave them a fitting position in order to use their "confused infatuation problems" (going wild with power; Mangekyou Sharingan) as to why the Police Department was created (solely for the Uchiha). Why is this wrong? Why is this unnecessary hate appointed to Tobirama? He was thinking with his head, and his heart he wanted to protect his village from harm which he did successfully in his Era. So what exactly was wrong with the following actions?




    • Creating the Konoha Police Department for the Uchiha Clan.
    • Using their power for good (to keep the prisoners isolated, and away from villagers).
    • Trying to silence "Madara's Will" from the Uchiha's.
    • Protecting the Hidden Leaf Village from the Uchiha's "wild infatuation problems".
    • To keep themselves out of harms way, so that the Uchiha's themselves don't recklessly suicide.



    Seemingly that is only half of the problem for the ongoing hate Tobirama is constantly getting due to today's current chapter. "Edo Tensei is the cause of this war", "Edo Tensei should have never been created", "Tobirama is truly evil for creating Edo Tensei" these are all statements I've come to hear, but do you all conclude the possibilities as to why Tobirama created such a technique? As to why it would bring back a numerous of dead shinobi? To aid the Leaf Village.

    In wars such as this Tobirama created the Edo Tensei (most-probable) to aid the Leaf Village in wars, or to deal with the Uchiha Clan's instability, undying shinobi who could only be defeated due to sealing jutsu. Edo Tensei was truly presumed evil due to Orochimaru performing it, leading to Kabuto using it in the current war arc we are presented now, Orochimaru was truly the one to corrupt the concept of the jutsu, with Madara doing it some justice admitting that the creation of the jutsu could enable an army to wipe out a map. Orochimaru was right, Hashirama probably had stated the same Edo Tensei shouldn't have been created, however it had good intentions, but was abused with the wrong users.


    Conclusion


    • Tobirama settles the Uchiha's "wild infatuation problem" so no harm comes to the village (the main objective)
    • Power is given to the Uchiha Clan to put to use their Mangekyou Sharingan's incredible power (protecting the village, and chances of getting themselves killed)
    • Edo Tensei created to stop wars, and instability of the Uchiha Clan, but later used for corrupted purposes (attacking the Leaf Village, and support the war)
    • Look at the situation from Tobirama's point of view, what would you have done? (You can't please everyone)
    Well his actions did cause the uchiha to grow to resent them even more and eventually cause the death of a whole clan
     
         

  14. #14
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    12,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Hopefully this will help.....this is the second attempt to explain this !

    It is also good to note that he tried to help the Uchiha despite the fact he held trust issues due to the fact they had been trying to kill his clansmen his whole life, AND the fact the leader of the Uchiha went and fought his brother in what was origionally a death match....

    Tobirama is getting hate for having a straight forward attitude that doesn't sugar coat his feelings.....how unfortunate for him
     
         

  15. #15
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    As always, great logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    As usual, great thread and logic.
    Backed up with great facts ^^
    Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by AfflictionCause View Post
    Yeah Tobirama did it for the aid of the Leaf, and I think he made the right choice creating it. The people saying that "He shouldn't have created Edo-tensei" are just deceived by the very thought of it being a good Jutsu. Putting the Jutsu in the wrong hands however could come about of it seeimg evil, which is not the case here. But I agree.
    Exactly my point, the ones who corrupted it made it into a bad look on Tobirama, but they were only doing their job as they are the villains of the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster Madara View Post
    He did it wrongly though. Ask Madara or Hashirama. -__-
    He may have done it "wrong" in the view of Madara or Hashirama, however in his own logical mind he was doing the right thing.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Lady Luck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    However despite your use of grammer and paragraphing.

    Tobirama Was still a fascist and a discriminator
     
         

  17. #17
    The Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    The Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Posts
    1,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Inaccuracy


    Constant threads about Tobirama's reasoning for him doing what had to be done to the Uchiha, has brought hate to his characters, along with the war-loved technique Edo Tensei. Being as the Uchiha had immense infatuation to their loved ones, losing such would cause them great despair causing them to awaken the Sharingan, but not just a regular Sharingan, the Mangekyou Sharingan. This provided a problem, wild Uchiha with Mangekyou Sharingans something had to be done, and Tobirama had done it (no matter how brutal, or evil it intended to sound it was all for the village).

    Tobirama gave them a fitting position in order to use their "confused infatuation problems" (going wild with power; Mangekyou Sharingan) as to why the Police Department was created (solely for the Uchiha). Why is this wrong? Why is this unnecessary hate appointed to Tobirama? He was thinking with his head, and his heart he wanted to protect his village from harm which he did successfully in his Era. So what exactly was wrong with the following actions?


    • Creating the Konoha Police Department for the Uchiha Clan.
    • Using their power for good (to keep the prisoners isolated, and away from villagers).
    • Trying to silence "Madara's Will" from the Uchiha's.
    • Protecting the Hidden Leaf Village from the Uchiha's "wild infatuation problems".
    • To keep themselves out of harms way, so that the Uchiha's themselves don't recklessly suicide.



    Seemingly that is only half of the problem for the ongoing hate Tobirama is constantly getting due to today's current chapter. "Edo Tensei is the cause of this war", "Edo Tensei should have never been created", "Tobirama is truly evil for creating Edo Tensei" these are all statements I've come to hear, but do you all conclude the possibilities as to why Tobirama created such a technique? As to why it would bring back a numerous of dead shinobi? To aid the Leaf Village.

    In wars such as this Tobirama created the Edo Tensei (most-probable) to aid the Leaf Village in wars, or to deal with the Uchiha Clan's instability, undying shinobi who could only be defeated due to sealing jutsu. Edo Tensei was truly presumed evil due to Orochimaru performing it, leading to Kabuto using it in the current war arc we are presented now, Orochimaru was truly the one to corrupt the concept of the jutsu, with Madara doing it some justice admitting that the creation of the jutsu could enable an army to wipe out a map. Orochimaru was right, Hashirama probably had stated the same Edo Tensei shouldn't have been created, however it had good intentions, but was abused with the wrong users.


    Conclusion


    • Tobirama settles the Uchiha's "wild infatuation problem" so no harm comes to the village (the main objective)
    • Power is given to the Uchiha Clan to put to use their Mangekyou Sharingan's incredible power (protecting the village, and chances of getting themselves killed)
    • Edo Tensei created to stop wars, and instability of the Uchiha Clan, but later used for corrupted purposes (attacking the Leaf Village, and support the war)
    • Look at the situation from Tobirama's point of view, what would you have done? (You can't please everyone)
    I agree. Tobirama may have seemed a hard ass but he had to be. What if you had a village full of bloodthirsty, OP ocular having, warrior based clan with the emotional control of a spoiled four year old in your village?! What he did was completely logical, the haters are just immature whiners, LOL! I think you've changed my mind about you Dr. Proof. You won me over again with your sound logic.
     
         

  18. #18
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Hopefully this will help.....this is the second attempt to explain this !

    It is also good to note that he tried to help the Uchiha despite the fact he held trust issues due to the fact they had been trying to kill his clansmen his whole life, AND the fact the leader of the Uchiha went and fought his brother in what was origionally a death match....

    Tobirama is getting hate for having a straight forward attitude that doesn't sugar coat his feelings.....how unfortunate for him
    Exactly, and good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Luck View Post
    However despite your use of grammer and paragraphing.

    Tobirama Was still a fascist and a discriminator
    But why wouldn't he be exhibit fascism, or discrimination to the clan who fought his own countless times? Wouldn't display the same actions to someone who tried to kill your family, but then you found out that they were actually your step sisters/brothers (step family)?
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    Serotonin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Listen Matey I don't care how many thesauruses you regurgitated.

    Siding with Tobirama isn't much different then siding with Hitler.
     
         

  20. #20
    The Legend of NB James Blake's Avatar
    Status
    James Blake is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The legend returns
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    You're right, Tobirama only wanted to protect his village. I see nothing wrong with what he did, otherwise they would have rebelled a lot earlier in my opinion.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Quote Originally Posted by Garamond
    Exactly my point, the ones who corrupted it made it into a bad look on Tobirama, but they were only doing their job as they are the villains of the story.
    Exactly what I was thinking, people actually need to think it out and figure out the truth instead of jumping to pointless conclusions.
     
         

  22. #22
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin View Post
    Listen Matey I don't care how many thesauruses you regurgitated.

    Siding with Tobirama isn't much different then siding with Hitler.
    Let's getting something straight, if you cannot comprehend what is barely 8th grade grammar, and wording then you sir can please escort yourself out of this thread.

    Another thing, using a baseless logic such as "siding with Tobirama isn't much different as to siding with Hitler" is rhetorical.


    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin View Post
    Listen Matey I don't care how many thesauruses you regurgitated.

    Siding with Tobirama isn't much different then siding with Hitler.
    Let's getting something straight, if you cannot comprehend what is barely 8th grade grammar, and wording then you sir can please escort yourself out of this thread.

    Another thing, using a baseless logic such as "siding with Tobirama isn't much different as to siding with Hitler" is rhetorical.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I agree. Tobirama may have seemed a hard ass but he had to be. What if you had a village full of bloodthirsty, OP ocular having, warrior based clan with the emotional control of a spoiled four year old in your village?! What he did was completely logical, the haters are just immature whiners, LOL! I think you've changed my mind about you Dr. Proof. You won me over again with your sound logic.
    Exactly my point! It was simply illogical to keep Mangekyou Sharingan wild Uchiha around. The instability that they presented was just to risky, Tobirama had to do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inanimated View Post
    You're right, Tobirama only wanted to protect his village. I see nothing wrong with what he did, otherwise they would have rebelled a lot earlier in my opinion.
    Another brilliant point, the Uchiha would have most definitely rebelled earlier if Tobirama hadn't have taken his justified actions against the Clan. It was only logical.
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 02-06-2013 at 12:24 AM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Status
    drknght is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Hashirama settled the conflict between Uchiha and Senju clans. Uchihas gave up the position of the ruler, and that wasn't enough, they started to be treated as a felonies. Tobirama basically brought the whole conflict back. It was highly prejudice to put Uchihas to ghetto. They didn't do anything wrong. They were planning rebellion, but that doesn't justify Tobirama. You don't punish a crimminal before he commits a crime. Hashirama was/is a man, Tobirama is a piece of ****.
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Serotonin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Let's getting something straight, if you cannot comprehend what is barely 8th grade grammar, and wording then you sir can please escort yourself out of this thread.

    Another thing, using a baseless logic such as "siding with Tobirama isn't much different as to siding with Hitler" is rhetorical.
    I can comprehend it, so can everyone else and I understand what your saying.
    But in the end all I read was well structured wank with grammer that is unnecessarily pretentious.
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 02-06-2013 at 12:25 AM.

  25. #25
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Tobirama's Resolve

    Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    Hashirama settled the conflict between Uchiha and Senju clans. Uchihas gave up the position of the ruler, and that wasn't enough, they started to be treated as a felonies. Tobirama basically brought the whole conflict back. It was highly prejudice to put Uchihas to ghetto. They didn't do anything wrong. They were planning rebellion, but that doesn't justify Tobirama. You don't punish a crimminal before he commits a crime. Hashirama was/is a man, Tobirama is a piece of ****.

    You don't punish a criminal that has plans to compromise your own home? In what sense is this? If Tobirama had not taken care of the problem then, and there they might have not had a future.
     
         

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •