Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Naruto Shippuden Episode 304 "The Underworld Transfer Jutsu" – Discussion

Naruto Shippuden Episode 304 "The Underworld Transfer Jutsu" – Discussion

Rate This Episode Out of 5
    (1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)

What did you enjoy about this particular episode?

Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so good?

Any mistakes spotted in this episode?

Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 304 Here

There is never a thread to discuss the anime? Which leads to questions being asked in the discussion section because there is nowhere else to talk about it. As the anime is going to get more intense from here on out because of the war I am going to be making discussion threads for the anime every week (probably not fillers).

There are a lot of epic battles that are about to take place in the war and as this is the anime section we need somewhere to discuss about it!

Please also state any mistakes the anime might have made to clear up any misconceptions quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    Please, do not link other manga/anime sites as it is considered advertising and you may get infracted/banned for it.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Apple only

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 304 "The Underworld Transfer Jutsu" – Discussion

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

5/5. Simple.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

I'm going to give it a 3/5 it's not horrible but its just that I simply do not care.

I love how thousands of fodders can die and when it comes to these four the whole alliance is stressed trying to come up with strategies to bring these guys out. But I guess if you can save people you would and tbh the alliance have enough better to do.

I love how they showed Tsunade and raikage in the background in one of the scenes and it looked like they really did not give a f*ck :D

That 8 trigrams 64 palms was disgraceful that did not do neji one once of justice compared to the times he used it against naruto, kidomaru and the 3 kisame clones, it was just poor

Status
    Dec 2012
    im backkkkkkkkk.

Eh 3/5 wasnt that much fighting and naruto got no action...well let me correct myself...he killed a zetsu

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

BORING. The only redeeming feature is Neji.

So, the trapped characters are being attacked by five badguys at once but they still find enough time to regroup and ask if everyone's okay. Then Shikamaru has a speech where he starts outlining the three reasons that they can't beat these enemies and they go over them one-by-one. Then one of the badguys says it's disgusting how they just stand around talking and they start to do something, but the goodguys still take a minute to finish talking, and there's even a flashback thrown in...

Can you see how silly this episode just got?

Quote Originally Posted by Boltzy View Post
    Eh 3/5 wasnt that much fighting and naruto got no action...well let me correct myself...he killed a zetsu
    Did you see how when the Zetsu turned into a tree, the trunk started from the crotch?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Fear is only as deep as the
    mind allows!

I actually think these fillers are kinda interesting

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

jesus the episode is so short. about 20mins? removing the ending/opening song.
    god knows how impatient i'm getting.

they are giving us 5weeks of filler, and then there's shyt episodes

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Boltzy View Post
    Agreed, they put naruto on the level of sakura by killing 1 zetsu.

Quote Originally Posted by AaaaNinja View Post
    BORING. The only redeeming feature is Neji.

So, the trapped characters are being attacked by five badguys at once but they still find enough time to regroup and ask if everyone's okay. Then Shikamaru has a speech where he starts outlining the three reasons that they can't beat these enemies and they go over them one-by-one. Then one of the badguys says it's disgusting how they just stand around talking and they start to do something, but the goodguys still take a minute to finish talking, and there's even a flashback thrown in...

Can you see how silly this episode just got?
    In fillers the structure and things that go on are so dumb, I was like seriously when they got that long to talk as well, the anime team thought they was smart by just not showing the sound 4 on screen... no. Where not retards we didn't forget they was there.

Also they cheaply use traits and personalities kishi has given them, how many times will that fat guy (forgot his name) tell the girl (her name to) she is using inappropriate language for a girl, kishi did it like once and they go on and on about it to make it seem like it is actually them. But it is just cheap, make some stuff up based on that not using the same line over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaggel View Post
    I actually think these fillers are kinda interesting
    It's ok but I wish the fighting was better and in depth, they just show one jutsu at a time and then stop fighting.

Status
    Mar 2013
    I am still very much alive..

1/5 Boring what i think is the best episode wi be when madara uchiha will be revived

Status
    I bet i'm older and wiser than
    you are.

Meh, it was a alright episode. I would give it a 4/5

It had some action which made me give it a 4. Personally i think Kishi is trying to show -off the Konoha 11 here in this filler arc before it gets to the arc where everyone is all in one place fighting Madara, Obito & the Juubi.

Hahaha tbh, i don't even remember what was happening before the Hashirama/Madara flashbacks begun...

Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    I'm behind with reading FFs.

The only I liked about these fillers is seeing Neji.
    When will this story get back on track?!?

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

3 weeks fillers and then normally back to canon. But at least these fillers are war-related = cool !

Status
    Jul 2012
    An inch away from heaven, a
    million songs from right here.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Marhuto~ View Post
    The only I liked about these fillers is seeing Neji.
    When will this story get back on track?!?
    We will have and 2 weeks fillers episode.

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

4/5. Boring. Probably should have given it a 3.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Delivering Divine Justice

loved how last episode neji used the subsitution jutsu and how this one had some more throw backs.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Edo View Post
    loved how last episode neji used the subsitution jutsu and how this one had some more throw backs.
    I'm loving neji in action but I'm wishing they would put more effort into it, if you compare the 8 trigrams 64 palms neji did in this episode with the one against naruto, kidomaru and the 3 kisame clones, this was actually pathetic.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Hmm, looking back at other fillers I give this episode 4/5. It was decent enough to make me disappointed that the episode ended which is a good sign.

One little thing is that Neji's 64 palms didn't look all that fluidly animated to me. They can do better but I just hope they're saving a large chunk of the budget for the Madara reveal episodes.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

3/5

+ The animation was good, but not as good as the previous episode.
    + Adding the Summoning technique to Jirōbō was interesting - Rock Golem.
    + The awesomest situation in this episode was when Naruto smacked that Zetsu disguised as a Alliance Ninja.

- Kidomaru's arrows are dodged so easily. . . . . . . . .
    - Whenever a technique is made for a filler episode, it looks so. . . . . . . . . unreal, even for an unnatural story as Naruto. I'm talking about Sound Four's new technique for this filler - Space–Time Technique Formula: Underworld Turnover.
    - They did a really, really bad job with the Gentle Fist action.

PS: Why is this thread a Sticky? I don't have anything against it, it's just weird cuz it wasn't until now.

Status
    This user has no status.

Not bad, but I think what's making me enjoy this filler dragging on to 3 episodes (maybe more) is the fact I get to see more of Neji than in the manga.

3/5 for me for too much talking and more flashbacks.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»