Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Myobokuzan Flaw's Avatar
    Status
    Flaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Desert of Joy
    Posts
    13,506
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    what if Naruto's answer is gonna wake Nagato up, and make him realise...whatever ???? how do u think it's gonna end ?
     
         

  2. #2
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Someone else kills him .

    Neji...other Konoha ninja or Tobi ...
     
         

  3. #3
    BlackPhoeniX Bass-Player Retro's Avatar
    Status
    Retro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NetherLands
    Posts
    431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Tsunade is giong to kill him if Naruto does not do it, to Avange J-man and the Village.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Ady's Avatar
    Status
    Ady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brasov,Romania
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    don't know what you guys are thinking but I am for his death...he must die in pain...sure...there are people who deserve a second chance...but not him...Nagato must die....my opinion
     
         

  5. #5
    demon of the bloody mist Zabuza the Demon's Avatar
    Status
    Zabuza the Demon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    5 feet under
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    yup he must die
     
         

  6. #6
    Livin' Life Day By Day dredblack7's Avatar
    Status
    dredblack7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Naruto will retaliate with his own story of his personal pains, Nagato will say they are nothing compared to his loss of his parents(and ..dog..) and Yahiko, his best friend next to Konan.

    Konan will either lead an uncertain path between joining Naruto and Konoha or running...but if neither is possible, she will die protecting Nagato from an assasination...she was ready to die for Nagato when Naruto charged at him with his Sage/Kyuubi eyes...she may just be as insane as Nagato is.

    Nagato will ultimately die, there is no doubt of that. But before his death, Naruto will reach Nagato through his ideals of Peace. That is also for certain, there is no other logical way this manga would progress at the time being if Nagato does not accept Naruto's ideals...he will accept Naruto's Peace, and afterwards die..either doing the right thing, or assassinated by either:

    Sasuke--who was on his way to Konoha before Hachibi's trick was unveiled.

    Samui's team--although unlikely, this may be a possiblilty nonetheless.

    KillerBee--also unlikely, though a possibility nonetheless.


    --Tsunade is too weak to continue at this point, she is relying on a very small amount of chakra left.

    --Kakashi has been assumed dead, even though it may be a harsh loss.

    --Danzo is too preoccupied with his takeover of Konoha to even care...what a coward...


    Neji--It is a possibility, even though we have not seen if he forcibly chased after Naruto, the last we know of is that Katsuyu did not respond to their bravado.

    Red-likely
    SkyBlue-possible, but don't count on it.
    DeepRed- Important notes to remember.
    Green: Unknown, but if possible, likely.

    --------------------------------On another note--------------------------

    I have a hunch there is one of Kishimoto's interests within Narutobase.net ...

    I will not name said person, but every prediction they made of the manga is true, most notably the "surprise" ending between the Shinra-Tensei v. Rasenshuriken conclusion.

    There are two possible spoilers I wish to point out from said predictor:

    1-Sakura may have not fully healed Hinata for selfish desires, Hinata may.."internally bleed" and die.

    2-Nagato may turn to Naruto's side after understanding his ideals of peace, and may use a tensei jutsu to revive Hinata.

    3-Sasuke may return and see Konoha destroyed, he may also abandon his revenge for Konoha's complete destruction, and assassinate Danzo and the elders. Sai may also play a role in this...But there will be a battle between the remaining Konoha shinobi and Anbu-Root.

    4-Killerbee may invade Konoha either after its reconstruction or in its current state, as may Samui's Team only to encounter that KillerBee has escaped Akatsuki's clutches. This may only occur after the battle between the Konoha Shinobi and Anbu-Root, the Survival of the Hokage depends on the battle's outcome as does the message from Raikage for the Summit of the Five Kages. KillerBee may re-encounter Sasuke Uchiha and Team Hawk, this may or may not occur, but there is a certainty:

    During KillerBee's invasion of Konoha, Someone will go Blind. It may not be whom we expect, Kishimoto is currently attempting to be more unpredictable.

    5-Sasuke is currently an "honorary" member of Akatsuki, he may be the Akatsuki member who will return to Naruto.

    6-Itachi's Gift may be a weapon, either a weapon...or a message to Sasuke revealing the Truth, not Madara's trickery.



    ------------------------Thats all of that-----------------------------------

    So, what do you guys think?
     
         

  7. #7
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Madara~ View Post
    what if Naruto's answer is gonna wake Nagato up, and make him realise...whatever ???? how do u think it's gonna end ?
    Naruto Is A Softy At Heart Who Knoe They Are Fellow Pupil Right Naruto Mitt Just Let Him Leave Watch I Bet Give Nagato This Answer Forgiveness Is The Key Tellin Him Come To The Village Blah Blah Blah Its Either A He Dies Because Of Using The Six Pein Or B Comes Bacc To The Village Tsunade Gets Over Thrown By Danzo And Pein Sacrifice His Self To Save Naruto From Danzo Or Something.
     
         

  8. #8
    南公園 loves2spooge's Avatar
    Status
    loves2spooge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    there was a thread just like this posted a few days ago...
     
         

  9. #9
    Member
    Status
    Fastlikesnail is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Naruto will retaliate with his own story of his personal pains, Nagato will say they are nothing compared to his loss of his parents(and ..dog..) and Yahiko, his best friend next to Konan.

    Konan will either lead an uncertain path between joining Naruto and Konoha or running...but if neither is possible, she will die protecting Nagato from an assasination...she was ready to die for Nagato when Naruto charged at him with his Sage/Kyuubi eyes...she may just be as insane as Nagato is.

    Nagato will ultimately die, there is no doubt of that. But before his death, Naruto will reach Nagato through his ideals of Peace. That is also for certain, there is no other logical way this manga would progress at the time being if Nagato does not accept Naruto's ideals...he will accept Naruto's Peace, and afterwards die..either doing the right thing, or assassinated by either:

    Sasuke--who was on his way to Konoha before Hachibi's trick was unveiled.

    Samui's team--although unlikely, this may be a possiblilty nonetheless.

    KillerBee--also unlikely, though a possibility nonetheless.


    --Tsunade is too weak to continue at this point, she is relying on a very small amount of chakra left.

    --Kakashi has been assumed dead, even though it may be a harsh loss.

    --Danzo is too preoccupied with his takeover of Konoha to even care...what a coward...


    Neji--It is a possibility, even though we have not seen if he forcibly chased after Naruto, the last we know of is that Katsuyu did not respond to their bravado.

    Red-likely
    SkyBlue-possible, but don't count on it.
    DeepRed- Important notes to remember.
    Green: Unknown, but if possible, likely.

    --------------------------------On another note--------------------------

    I have a hunch there is one of Kishimoto's interests within Narutobase.net ...

    I will not name said person, but every prediction they made of the manga is true, most notably the "surprise" ending between the Shinra-Tensei v. Rasenshuriken conclusion.

    There are two possible spoilers I wish to point out from said predictor:

    1-Sakura may have not fully healed Hinata for selfish desires, Hinata may.."internally bleed" and die.

    2-Nagato may turn to Naruto's side after understanding his ideals of peace, and may use a tensei jutsu to revive Hinata.

    3-Sasuke may return and see Konoha destroyed, he may also abandon his revenge for Konoha's complete destruction, and assassinate Danzo and the elders. Sai may also play a role in this...But there will be a battle between the remaining Konoha shinobi and Anbu-Root.

    4-Killerbee may invade Konoha either after its reconstruction or in its current state, as may Samui's Team only to encounter that KillerBee has escaped Akatsuki's clutches. This may only occur after the battle between the Konoha Shinobi and Anbu-Root, the Survival of the Hokage depends on the battle's outcome as does the message from Raikage for the Summit of the Five Kages. KillerBee may re-encounter Sasuke Uchiha and Team Hawk, this may or may not occur, but there is a certainty:

    During KillerBee's invasion of Konoha, Someone will go Blind. It may not be whom we expect, Kishimoto is currently attempting to be more unpredictable.

    5-Sasuke is currently an "honorary" member of Akatsuki, he may be the Akatsuki member who will return to Naruto.

    6-Itachi's Gift may be a weapon, either a weapon...or a message to Sasuke revealing the Truth, not Madara's trickery.



    ------------------------Thats all of that-----------------------------------

    So, what do you guys think?

    Sasuke's never even met Pain before. He's not gonna show up and kill him.
     
         

  10. #10
    Premium User MasqueradeNX's Avatar
    Status
    MasqueradeNX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    5,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been a member since 08
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Dos nageto die i dont think he will die
     
         

  11. #11
    Land Shark's Avatar
    Status
    Land Shark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In the Mist
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Execution...he killed so many people (kakashi) they can not let a mass murderer just leave, or stay in konoha prison (he can control people).

    I feel that Naruto has to kill him, Nagato is responsible for both his senseis deaths... J-man and Kakashi (sorry kakashi fans i don't think he is coming back). Thats why Shikamaru told everyone that Naruto has to go by himself to face Nagato, like how Shikamaru faced Hidan.
     
         

  12. #12
    Land Shark's Avatar
    Status
    Land Shark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In the Mist
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Is'nt Chouji's dad dead too? Chouji is gonna bug out if they don't kill him, Chouji will eat his skinny ass
     
         

  13. #13
    BlackPhoeniX Bass-Player Retro's Avatar
    Status
    Retro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NetherLands
    Posts
    431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Land Shark View Post
    Is'nt Chouji's dad dead too? Chouji is gonna bug out if they don't kill him, Chouji will eat his skinny ass
    No Chouji's dad is stil alive. that is confermd by Tsunada, atleast before the Pain God his attack.
     
         

  14. #14
    HELL SPAWN Deathcomestoall's Avatar
    Status
    Deathcomestoall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    I live in the darkness of your evil.
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    I dont see Naruto killing Nagato, as it would continue the circle of hatred which gave birth to Pein. To find peace he will need to brake the circle, which would lead to Konan (paper girl) to maybe join forces with Naruto, maybe... as Nagato will die due to over use of his Chakra...

    Kohona will be rebuild

    Then... Naruto starts learning more about his dad, now that he knows its the 4th maybe he will try to learn more of his jutsu.



     
         

  15. #15
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    My prediction is that Naruto decides to break the cycle and forgives Pain allowing him to live. The twist is though that this action is so incredibly insane in Pain's mind that he either kills himself in insanity or just dies.
     
         

  16. #16
    Scary Yamato's Avatar
    Status
    Scary Yamato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dredblack7 View Post
    Naruto will retaliate with his own story of his personal pains, Nagato will say they are nothing compared to his loss of his parents(and ..dog..) and Yahiko, his best friend next to Konan.

    Konan will either lead an uncertain path between joining Naruto and Konoha or running...but if neither is possible, she will die protecting Nagato from an assasination...she was ready to die for Nagato when Naruto charged at him with his Sage/Kyuubi eyes...she may just be as insane as Nagato is.

    Nagato will ultimately die, there is no doubt of that. But before his death, Naruto will reach Nagato through his ideals of Peace. That is also for certain, there is no other logical way this manga would progress at the time being if Nagato does not accept Naruto's ideals...he will accept Naruto's Peace, and afterwards die..either doing the right thing, or assassinated by either:

    Sasuke--who was on his way to Konoha before Hachibi's trick was unveiled.

    Samui's team--although unlikely, this may be a possiblilty nonetheless.

    KillerBee--also unlikely, though a possibility nonetheless.


    --Tsunade is too weak to continue at this point, she is relying on a very small amount of chakra left.

    --Kakashi has been assumed dead, even though it may be a harsh loss.

    --Danzo is too preoccupied with his takeover of Konoha to even care...what a coward...


    Neji--It is a possibility, even though we have not seen if he forcibly chased after Naruto, the last we know of is that Katsuyu did not respond to their bravado.

    Red-likely
    SkyBlue-possible, but don't count on it.
    DeepRed- Important notes to remember.
    Green: Unknown, but if possible, likely.

    --------------------------------On another note--------------------------

    I have a hunch there is one of Kishimoto's interests within Narutobase.net ...

    I will not name said person, but every prediction they made of the manga is true, most notably the "surprise" ending between the Shinra-Tensei v. Rasenshuriken conclusion.

    There are two possible spoilers I wish to point out from said predictor:

    1-Sakura may have not fully healed Hinata for selfish desires, Hinata may.."internally bleed" and die.

    2-Nagato may turn to Naruto's side after understanding his ideals of peace, and may use a tensei jutsu to revive Hinata.

    3-Sasuke may return and see Konoha destroyed, he may also abandon his revenge for Konoha's complete destruction, and assassinate Danzo and the elders. Sai may also play a role in this...But there will be a battle between the remaining Konoha shinobi and Anbu-Root.

    4-Killerbee may invade Konoha either after its reconstruction or in its current state, as may Samui's Team only to encounter that KillerBee has escaped Akatsuki's clutches. This may only occur after the battle between the Konoha Shinobi and Anbu-Root, the Survival of the Hokage depends on the battle's outcome as does the message from Raikage for the Summit of the Five Kages. KillerBee may re-encounter Sasuke Uchiha and Team Hawk, this may or may not occur, but there is a certainty:

    During KillerBee's invasion of Konoha, Someone will go Blind. It may not be whom we expect, Kishimoto is currently attempting to be more unpredictable.

    5-Sasuke is currently an "honorary" member of Akatsuki, he may be the Akatsuki member who will return to Naruto.

    6-Itachi's Gift may be a weapon, either a weapon...or a message to Sasuke revealing the Truth, not Madara's trickery.



    ------------------------Thats all of that-----------------------------------

    So, what do you guys think?
    I agree with you about naruto reaching nagato. shikamaru told his dad about naruto's strange "power". They know he has the ability to reach people and see the good in everything. He has already changed many lives [Gaara, neji, zabuza (even though he died ), and counltess other non main characters] Naruto most likely will not kill him, but Nagato will die anyway. Konan may join up with konoha and become an allie.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hokage's Mansion
    Posts
    7,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    I think Naruto will let Negato live and he might even help him in a way...this is what i think will "wake" him up and make him realise that he has been wrong all those years.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    Mangenaka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    well i think that the next like 10 mangas will be just talk and flashbacks,naruto will work his but of in convincing pain to go on the good side and he will become a good guy.after that neji will use his bykugan and he will se that pains is alive but with low chakra and he will kill im with just one atack....that would be fun!!
     
         

  19. #19
    Konoha Fire Department #1 Shinn's Avatar
    Status
    Shinn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hershey, PA
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: what if Naruto won't kill nagato ?

    I'm pretty sure Peins gonna die somehow. I don't think Naruto will do it though because how would that end hatred? Maybe Konan will betray Pein (although that seems unlikely).
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •