Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    My school FGCU is putting my small home city of Ft. Myers on tge map by beating some of the best university basketball teams in the country. Those short years of suffering through our shitty basketball standings is pauing off. Now my school plays the best university in our state in the Sweet 16. I don't think ive ever been this excited. To think the guys i swe on xampus everyday abd play pick ball with and against are on the national stage its mind blowing...
     
         

  2. #2
    Kid Itachi x44jackal44x's Avatar
    Status
    x44jackal44x is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    People live their lives bound
    by what they accept as correct
    and true. That’s how they
    define “reality”. But what
    does it mean to be
    “correct” or “true”?
    Merely vague concepts… their
    “reality” may all be a
    mirage.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Dude! Im rooting for them all the way thats awesome what they are doing!
     
         

  3. #3
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    16,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Well your English classes aren't putting you on the map anytime soon. That's for sure.
     
         

  4. #4
    User titlez r 4 suckerz Cruciatus's Avatar
    Status
    Cruciatus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Finally-Embracing-My-GenderLand
    Posts
    5,132
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm too alternative for you.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    That's awesome.
    Good luck!
     
         

  5. #5
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    so your proud that some guyz in your school not you but just in your school or good at something....seems kinda weak to me
    exactly.. maybe if you played ball as well..
     
         
    Last edited by Supreme x Uchiha; 03-25-2013 at 02:26 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    Why don't you play ball? I'll stomp anyone..
    I don't know about that sir.. I currently play varsity Basketball here in Houston.

    OT: You should play Basketball. Instead of being a groupie, be someone that attracts them.
     
         
    Last edited by DrProof; 03-25-2013 at 02:32 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member bsims08's Avatar
    Status
    bsims08 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fishing relaxes me. It's like
    yoga, except I get to kill
    something
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Well you certainly make them look ghetto with your constant incorrect spelling. Miami is better than Florida in basketball so you aren't playing the best university in your state. Just to clarify and make sure you get your facts straight
     
         

  8. #8
    I love pink. Pink World FireBird Marco's Avatar
    Status
    FireBird Marco is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a Pink forest above the clouds
    Posts
    2,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unleash the Leash
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    What about the science team? no, garbage? Okay lol
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,902
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Never heard of your university. Sorry, but you guys suck.
     
         

  10. #10
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    I don't know about that sir.. I currently play varsity Basketball here in Houston.

    OT: You should play Basketball. Instead of being a groupie, be someone that attracts them.
    Houston? First it was New York, then North Carolina, now Houston? Settle down somewhere fam lol..

    But, like everyone, I get my ass beat in ball from time to time. Makes me a better player in a sense..
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    Houston? First it was New York, then North Carolina, now Houston? Settle down somewhere fam lol..

    But, like everyone, I get my ass beat in ball from time to time. Makes me a better player in a sense..
    How can you settle down when both your parents are military. Was in New York couple months back (like when I first started NB), moved to NC for 2 months, moved back to brooklyn, then went to Houston (my hometown).

    And yeah I get you. I'm not all that in basketball, football is my talent.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is online now
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Near the edges of the narrow.
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    If you're black you gotta play basketball, cause if you don't you're not black.
     
         

  13. #13
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    How can you settle down when both your parents are military. Was in New York couple months back (like when I first started NB), moved to NC for 2 months, moved back to brooklyn, then went to Houston (my hometown).

    And yeah I get you. I'm not all that in basketball, football is my talent.
    I didn't know your parents are in the military.. makes sense I guess. Although the constant moving would be stressful.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    6,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
    If you're black you gotta play basketball, cause if you don't you're not black.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    I didn't know your parents are in the military.. makes sense I guess. Although the constant moving would be stressful.
    The whole making none fake friends is the only hard part.. Getting girls.. Not so much if you know what I mean bro.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member snipeshot11385's Avatar
    Status
    snipeshot11385 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blank
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Should play St. Johns University, see how well you put up against them
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    First off **** you guys. This isn't an essay I don't have grammar check shit. Also I'm a pretty good basketball player but not everyone can be on a 12 man team so you can support. You read Naruto which supports Kiski if you apply wgat your saying to yourself why don't you write your own manga instead of being a groupie? Not saying I'm super amazing but playing summer league and college basketball all the time I feel confident I could beat anyone one on one. damn you guys sure are a bunch of b*tches.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Never heard of your university. Sorry, but you guys suck.
    No shit you haven't. I'm older than my school. My school is only 27 years only and has only been able to play in March Madness two years now and on the second year they are going to the Sweet 16. Idk what bum ass school you have near you but I'm sure they aren't half as good as FGCU. Every team has taken home a championship in the last 3 years and our graduation rste keeps improving.
     
         

  18. #18
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Well your English classes aren't putting you on the map anytime soon. That's for sure.
    This lol. Beat me to it.

    And youre probably a scrub in basketball
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member bsims08's Avatar
    Status
    bsims08 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fishing relaxes me. It's like
    yoga, except I get to kill
    something
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wignus View Post
    First off **** you guys. This isn't an essay I don't have grammar check shit. Also I'm a pretty good basketball player but not everyone can be on a 12 man team so you can support. You read Naruto which supports Kiski if you apply wgat your saying to yourself why don't you write your own manga instead of being a groupie? Not saying I'm super amazing but playing summer league and college basketball all the time I feel confident I could beat anyone one on one. damn you guys sure are a bunch of b*tches.
    You still messed up some words and you shouldn't need spell check for simple words... Also you don't play college basketball
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    No shit I messed up words I'm typing from my phone. I don't play college ball but I'm sure most of you can't even play sports so its cool.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member bsims08's Avatar
    Status
    bsims08 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fishing relaxes me. It's like
    yoga, except I get to kill
    something
     

    Re: My School's Basketball team is putting my city on the map

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wignus View Post
    No shit I messed up words I'm typing from my phone. I don't play college ball but I'm sure most of you can't even play sports so its cool.
    You said you played college basketball all the time and I'm typing from my phone too. I did play sports in high school so how can you make a sterotypical response on this website when somebody could say the same thing about you?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •