Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Tobi and time travel!!!

    i did some research i have another theory that Tobi was in future and he knows what will happen but he is scared that something could change in that time or something diffrent happen....

    read this ...

    Naruto 370 page 17 | One Manga

    A premonition is an impression, often perceived as a warning, of a future event (from the Latin praemonēre, to forewarn : prae-, pre- + monēre, to warn). It bears similarities to the concept of second sight in that it frequently comes in the form of a paranormal vision or as a vivid dream.

    Premonitions are sometimes attributed to the presence of supernatural or paranormal abilities such as those of the prophetess Cassandra. However, the distinction between precognition and ordinary evidence-based predictions is sometimes not made sharply. Premonition is a concept which may or may not include ordinary predictions, resulting in a bias towards supernatural explanations for the phenomenon.

    There are many recorded instances of premonitions which have come true but many others may be explained by the knowledge or deduction of those who experience them. An interesting analysis is presented in J.W. Dunne's book An Experiment with Time.

    when you see here Tobi said this...Naruto 453 page 18 | One Manga

    he cant believe what nagato did...

    every premonition (time travel) he had and everything he saw in future now changed.... now he must do something to fix it and the time is going fast for him if he dosent do nothing now he will be past and probably not do what he wanted cuz future changed , and naruto and nagato changed...

    premonitions are not yet proven 100% real they are still science fiction or coincidence....

    so what you think about this?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    LOL this is not the serie HEROES xD
     
         

  3. #3
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Everything is possible for Tobi ^^

    A ghost , time traveler , cookie monster , imagination result

    +Thanks
     
         

  4. #4
    Rogue ninja Renegade87's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillin
     



    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    LOL this is not the serie HEROES xD
    lol, allthough we did see Tobi screaming YAATAAA when he placed the boms during the sasuke Deidera fight
     
         

  5. #5
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    LOL this is not the series HEROES xD
    Wait, It's not? I have been on the wrong forum then...
     
         

  6. #6
    Academy Student FoxMulder's Avatar
    Status
    FoxMulder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade87 View Post
    lol, allthough we did see Tobi screaming YAATAAA when he placed the boms during the sasuke Deidera fight
    Lmao! :D

    I agree on the theory... most likely his sharingan technique involves time manipulation as well...
    Maybe Madara even can stop the time during a fight like Hiro Nakamura
     
         

  7. #7
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    Lmao! :D

    I agree on the theory... most likely his sharingan technique involves time manipulation as well...
    Maybe Madara even can stop the time during a fight like Hiro Nakamura
    yeah it could be anyway if you didnt watch premonition movie you should its about :quote...depressed housewife learns her husband was killed in a car accident the day previously awakens the next morning to find him alive and well at home and then awakens the next day after to a world in which he is still dead?

    if tobi is dead then now he could be preta realm...
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    i did some research i have another theory that Tobi was in future and he knows what will happen but he is scared that something could change in that time or something diffrent happen....

    read this ...

    Naruto 370 page 17 | One Manga

    A premonition is an impression, often perceived as a warning, of a future event (from the Latin praemonēre, to forewarn : prae-, pre- + monēre, to warn). It bears similarities to the concept of second sight in that it frequently comes in the form of a paranormal vision or as a vivid dream.

    Premonitions are sometimes attributed to the presence of supernatural or paranormal abilities such as those of the prophetess Cassandra. However, the distinction between precognition and ordinary evidence-based predictions is sometimes not made sharply. Premonition is a concept which may or may not include ordinary predictions, resulting in a bias towards supernatural explanations for the phenomenon.

    There are many recorded instances of premonitions which have come true but many others may be explained by the knowledge or deduction of those who experience them. An interesting analysis is presented in J.W. Dunne's book An Experiment with Time.

    when you see here Tobi said this...Naruto 453 page 18 | One Manga

    he cant believe what nagato did...

    every premonition (time travel) he had and everything he saw in future now changed.... now he must do something to fix it and the time is going fast for him if he dosent do nothing now he will be past and probably not do what he wanted cuz future changed , and naruto and nagato changed...

    premonitions are not yet proven 100% real they are still science fiction or coincidence....

    so what you think about this?

    I think this is another wayy to thought out theory. Kishimoto does use mythology in his stories. But then one could argue that nobody could change time, cause even if you go back in time...the you from the future already went back to your time. If you could change time you may create paradoxes, but this is an ANIME outside of Dragonballz. Kishi's villians use the resources of what they have or will obtain.
     
         

  9. #9
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    LOL this is not the serie HEROES xD
    Save Sasuke, save the ninja world
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kawagiri's Avatar
    Status
    Kawagiri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ..................
    Posts
    14,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    i did some research i have another theory that Tobi was in future and he knows what will happen but he is scared that something could change in that time or something diffrent happen....

    read this ...

    Naruto 370 page 17 | One Manga

    A premonition is an impression, often perceived as a warning, of a future event (from the Latin praemonēre, to forewarn : prae-, pre- + monēre, to warn). It bears similarities to the concept of second sight in that it frequently comes in the form of a paranormal vision or as a vivid dream.

    Premonitions are sometimes attributed to the presence of supernatural or paranormal abilities such as those of the prophetess Cassandra. However, the distinction between precognition and ordinary evidence-based predictions is sometimes not made sharply. Premonition is a concept which may or may not include ordinary predictions, resulting in a bias towards supernatural explanations for the phenomenon.

    There are many recorded instances of premonitions which have come true but many others may be explained by the knowledge or deduction of those who experience them. An interesting analysis is presented in J.W. Dunne's book An Experiment with Time.

    when you see here Tobi said this...Naruto 453 page 18 | One Manga

    he cant believe what nagato did...

    every premonition (time travel) he had and everything he saw in future now changed.... now he must do something to fix it and the time is going fast for him if he dosent do nothing now he will be past and probably not do what he wanted cuz future changed , and naruto and nagato changed...

    premonitions are not yet proven 100% real they are still science fiction or coincidence....

    so what you think about this?

    nope... people also say premonition as things they think will happen in a more common context... and take note where he's stood... the valley of the end... if anything he probably feels he's gonna lose again just like he did back then... that's the most plausible theory...


    and the thing about him using that move on naruto... the reason it was meant for him will be because it's pein's strongest move... in the end he was gonna probably betray pein after he was of no more use... but he didn't expect naruto beating him.
     
         

  11. #11
    Fedor pwns roflcopter's Avatar
    Status
    roflcopter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    It was Jiraya who told he has a bad feeling, not Tobi
     
         

  12. #12
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roflcopter View Post
    It was Jiraya who told he has a bad feeling, not Tobi
    maybe it was jiraya cuz he was like thinking but picture was just on tobi i tought maybe tobi was thinking that...
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Tobi and time travel!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shikaka Nara View Post
    Save Sasuke, save the ninja world
    Lmao :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •