Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi doesn't trust Sasuke, much less love him

1. doesn't trust him to become powerful on his own and proceeds to mindrape him and order the murder of innocent people just so sasuke can know how to get MS. what makes this particularly heinous on itachi's part is his reaction to sasuke failing to do so. its basically like "A POX ON YOU. you should have slaughtered your friends!" i know hes pretending but a little "good, you didnt become my puppet" would have set sasuke on more of a right path, even a little. but no. we get more mindrape and attempted flattening of sasuke's already fragile sanity by pretending to rip his eyes out in an attempt to send him into another tsukiyomi induced coma. how loving. how trusting. how noble.

2. goes so far as to outright say he thinks sasuke will go evil no matter what (questioning what naruto will do if sasuke attacks the village. or more specifically, when he does, saying sasukes still a neutral canvas anyone can paint black, planning to brainwash and enslave him, believes sasuke will desecrate his corpse for no real reason). again sasuke would not decide to go and get his eternal mangekeyo if he doesnt know it exists. itachi explaining how that works was all so his KA plan would succeed. if it doesnt then sasuke is both dangerously unstable AND has MS. even without obito's interference itachi believed sasuke would turn on his own and steal itachis eyes, given he believed obito didnt know anything about him (chapter 549). if sasuke really is "this close" to becoming a grave threat then why not kill him then and there? itachi was perfectly willing to butcher little kids because they MIGHT hate konoha for killing their parents. so this should be nothing new.

3. runs away from him rather than answer sasuke's questions for no other reason than hes too much of a coward to face up to the monster he created, and doesn't realise sasuke would listen to him more than that blonde idiot. again how can i believe this is love when itachi outright believes he can't make a difference to sasukes life and decision making? part of being family is being able to support and trust your siblings, and give them useful advice.
    he basically says "fu ck trying to change you, im going to just say i love you and be on my merry way. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PLANNED GENOCIIIIIIDDE" as an edo and tries to put all the work on naruto's shoulders (or as it turned out hashirama). because doing jackshit about the monster you created and making someone who has his hands full already, do everything, is how true heroes behave.

4. doesn't believe in sasuke. otherwise he wouldnt have gone so far as to make sure that its A GODDAMN LIE that makes konoha accept and worship him ("killing" itachi). why cant he carve his own hero reputation, a real one, by staying in konoha? before he left, sasuke was already considered a hero and a star pupil as the "last uchiha". after the betrayal to orochimaru, nothing. sasuke was being persecuted. what made itachi think that casting a massive lie over everyone's eyes is the answer? as soon as they examine the corpse they would have realised itachi was dying and blind already.
    tsunade was there. she can protect sasuke from danzo. tell her the truth then make her promise to protect sasuke like the previous hokage did. unless itachi doesnt trust the very woman who got his brother out of the coma itachi put him in.

5. sasuke was doing just fine as a kid, and was already more powerful as a 12 year old than MOST ADULTS but still, itachi behaves like nothing will ever be good enough and tortures sasuke just for being too weak for his standards, tormenting and mocking him for lacking hate, which does permanent psychological and mental damage. all so sasuke wil continue to get power and become stronger by any means necessary. what kind of person is this?

itachi reminds me of those mothers who live through their kids and force them to be models using manipulation and trickery. he couldnt be a hero so he tries to enslave sasuke and force him to be one, living vicariously through him. good brothers don't cause needless permanent and brutal damage on their loved ones, then try to run from the problem they created.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much Blonde

Re: Itachi doesn't trust Sasuke, much less love him

I knew it was you.

/thread

Last edited by Erin; 06-16-2013 at 06:18 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    California Show Me Love.

yea cause you know he killed their clan, fought to protect his little bro, entrusted the future to him, and died for him. Sure makes perfect sense. there's no way he loves his younger bro

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looked death in the face and
    took her mask off.

What compels you to be a gimmick? Boredom?

Overlord Commander Captain Planet's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Stopping Eco terrorists for you ungrateful jerks
    Post Thanks / Like
    giggity

If you ignore his seeming hard on for itachi, he makes good points

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Sasuke forgave Itachi, so should you

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea cause you know he killed their clan, fought to protect his little bro, entrusted the future to him, and died for him. Sure makes perfect sense. there's no way he loves his younger bro
    he fought to mindrape and torture his brother and drive him into insanity. he died because he died. not for sasukes sake. as far as itachi was concerned he was planning on brainwashing and enslaving sasuke. so no he doesnt love him. he brutalised and put him inot a coma.
    if mindrape torture and beatings and brainwashing is what you consider an example of "love", im truly afraid of you.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mindrape is love. you heard it here first on NB

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    California Show Me Love.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    he fought to mindrape and torture his brother and drive him into insanity. he died because he died. not for sasukes sake. as far as itachi was concerned he was planning on brainwashing and enslaving sasuke. so no he doesnt love him. he brutalised and put him inot a coma.
    if mindrape torture and beatings and brainwashing is what you consider an example of "love", im truly afraid of you.
    no that's not love.
    But Kishi has stated that Itachi loves his younger bro. And sorry bro but I take Kishi's opinion over your's

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bans won't hold me back.

I couldn't help but laugh after seeing who created this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Solos View Post
    I love your threads

even though i don't read them LOL
    That's what makes his threads so unique

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sir Derp Obito's Disciple

Personally I always thought Itachi loved i=his brother and went through everything just to protect him.
    If the Uchiha was going to plan an attack on the Leaf Village which I doubt they were but if so Itachi would of/did take on the role of exterminating every last one EXCEPT for his brother Sasuke.
    This is so say the village went against the Uchiha they would kill everyone including Sasuke so in order for Itachi to protect his brother he took on the role of killing everyone except Sasuke.

I didn't really proof-read what I wrote but hopefully it makes sense, I respect all your views but thats my personal insight.
    (As well the the obvious of Itachi telling his brother he loved him when he died and after he died)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what manga you been reading ? obviously he loved sasuke . He was the only one he couldnt kill . Their bond was very strong .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is a somewhat exaggerated and excessively biased thread, even though i dislike Itachi overall, your points are easily refutable.

About mindraping Sasuke, you might have had a point if Itachi had actively sought out Sasuke when he came to Konoha. In case you failed to notice, it was the other way around, Sasuke sought him out and got in his way. Meaning Itachi had to play the role of the villain to keep his cover in Akatsuki. All that he did and said at that time should be disregarded as it was a situation that Itachi did not start or create, but one he was forced to finish.

And when your village assigns you a mission of the sort Itachi was assigned, mental trauma and hatred are bound to take place on the sole survivor, however way you go about it. As for actively building up Sasuke's hatred, that's more to do with the Uchiha clan than Itachi in specific. Did you forget what Tobirama said? Uchihas eye powers increase in strength along with the hatred in their hearts. Leaving Sasuke w.o hatred increased the probability of his staying weak and getting killed/taken over by the likes of Orochimaru. To strengthen the power of the sharingan hatred was needed. It sucks, but its part of the cursed destiny of Uchiha.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are sworn brothers, we
    drank to it- Sabo

Of course , he trust sasuke...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Do you have some personal vendetta against Itachi or something?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    pricks

Quote Originally Posted by EternalFlame View Post
    Do you have some personal vendetta against Itachi or something?
    He's an anti itachi fan ....his profile says otherwise since he's in one of the group

OT:

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    He didn't want to make Sasuke insane. He just wanted to show Sasuke the most efficient road to power so that Sasuke could kill him and then return to the village a hero.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am like a robot. Mentally im
    so focused anything you say to
    me will not disrupt the
    masterpieces i create. I am
    shakespear in the flesh! I am
    the most impactful user of
    this generation.

This thread is beyond stupid.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so much fail here

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

That honestly would then defeat the purpose of a critical story element.....Itachi already admitted to loving him.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

I love this guy and even he would tell you that, back in the day i used to + rep him for his itachi threads.
    But its gotten slightly annoying and boring quick, with the same thing every time.

I believe he is secretly an Itachi fan. The amount of threads he has created about Itachi far surpasses the latest influx of itachi wankers. He has to be an Itachi fan.

What i do like the most about this is that; myself, you and derp share a common theme, but we go about it differently.
    We all like to recycle. Example, i always make sure that i do not put plastics and papers in the bin and put them in a different box, yh i am a green person.

In you and derp's case you like to recycle threads.
    Your Itachi threads are all the same, and Derps, sage = uzumaki threads, though some are rip off threads he recycles them over and over again.

So yh we are all into recycling though different forms of it and i appreciate those who recycle.
    After all we are supposed to recycle garbage

Last edited by Blaze Release; 06-16-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have no time nor will for
    commenting or replying, too
    busy with school, competitions
    and life. Go away.

I didn't read your post, the title says everything. ->

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That honestly would then defeat the purpose of a critical story element.....Itachi already admitted to loving him.

saying you love someone after everything youve done to them points to otherwise is just like a battered wife who keeps coming back to an abusive husband. thats what sasuke is. a battered wife
    He didn't want to make Sasuke insane. He just wanted to show Sasuke the most efficient road to power so that Sasuke could kill him and then return to the village a hero.
    yes he wanted to make sasuke insane. which is why he brutally savagely and sadistically subjected him to the most horrific terrifying and ruthless mental torture of an innocent child ive ever seen in any shonen. it was fukin disgusting and terrible for any VILLAIN to do much less someone whos trying to be passed off as heroic.
    he sat sasuke down, and made him watch his parents die. over. and over. and over. and over....AND OVER...AND OVER...AND OVER.
    and you think this is an "efficient road to power"? do you think that a sane human being would think thats the right way to make your 7 year old brother a powerful hero? by subjecting him to brutal mindrape and torture? by ordering him TO KILL INNOCENT FUKIN PEOPLE?
    and no. itachi wanted to be killed because he wanted to be killed. and to do that he had to tear sasukes sanity to pieces and beat him into a coma and break his bones. because thats how he shows love apparently.
    why cant sasuke get stronger on his own merit? why would he need to be subjected to this and forced to become stronger?
    why cant he become a hero on his own merit and not based on an elaborate lie and based on a kill he never actually made? because itachi doesnt trust sasuke much less think hes a good and strong person.
    didnt sasuke take out orochimaru whos far worse and killed more people than itachi? shouldnt that be enough to make sasuke return home "the hero who avenged third hokage"? of course not. itachis evil and selfish and wants to force sasuke to kill him just so itachi can be rid of his own pain.
    About mindraping Sasuke, you might have had a point if Itachi had actively sought out Sasuke when he came to Konoha. In case you failed to notice, it was the other way around, Sasuke sought him out and got in his way. Meaning Itachi had to play the role of the villain to keep his cover in Akatsuki.
    no he didnt. thats just a copout. wanting to play the role of a villain = actually being a villain. sorry to say. itachi has shown he has humane and nice ways of incapacitating peopel till hes ready to handle them. he locked orochimaru in a genjutsu that paralysed his body. he tried to put base naruto to sleep. theres just no way to turn this around and make itachi out to be a nice noble person. he chose the most cruel brutal method for everytrhing and it was all entirely needless and pointless.
    why would akatsuki care if itachi lets one irrelevant brat go without any injuries or mindrape? one backhand to the neck and sasukes out for good. then they can focus on getting naruto.
    akatsuki DOES NOT GIVE TWO FUKS what its members do apart from following orders and staying in the organisation. kakuzu was KILLING HIS PARTNERS and they still let him stay in.

All that he did and said at that time should be disregarded as it was a situation that Itachi did not start or create, but one he was forced to finish.
    wrong. he wasnt forced into anythign and chose the most brutal and savage and barbaric method for everything he did
    And when your village assigns you a mission of the sort Itachi was assigned, mental trauma and hatred are bound to take place on the sole survivor, however way you go about it.
    so you admit itachis evil and was mentally broken by his experiences?
    As for actively building up Sasuke's hatred, that's more to do with the Uchiha clan than Itachi in specific. Did you forget what Tobirama said? Uchihas eye powers increase in strength along with the hatred in their hearts.
    other way around. uchihas arent hardwired to hate. it took a tremendous amount of suffering manipulation and mindrape to make sasuke finally give in to his dark side, helped along by itachi. a good brother should not care if his brother is powerful or not. he should care if his brother is SANE. thats the first priority. second priority is happiness. is sasuke happy? is he better off without revenge and getting stronger at his own pace? these are questions itachi didnt ask himself and as a result sasuke did lose his mind, he did become a threat to everyone. all because itachi FORCED him down the same path madara took.
    Leaving Sasuke w.o hatred increased the probability of his staying weak and getting killed/taken over by the likes of Orochimaru.
    falls flat on its face when you realise itachi had his chance to kill orochimaru for good and did not take it. so everything afterwards is him just trying to clean up his own mess. and sasuke wasnt "staying weak". nor would he need power to save himself from orochimaru. he just needs powerful FRIENDS and comrades. but itachi mindraped sasuke into thinking his friends were holding him back and keeping him weak when sasuke at the time was already a prodigy above most adults. itachis own best friend is living proof uchihas dont need hate.
    To strengthen the power of the sharingan hatred was needed. It sucks, but its part of the cursed destiny of Uchiha.
    so that means sasuke should be a part of that and should be mindraped into accepting that? is that how a loving brother should behave? "oh you were born into a clan that hates alot. guess i should inflict as much pain and suffering on you as possible till you do too and become a danger to the world like your ancestor was"

what manga you been reading ? obviously he loved sasuke . He was the only one he couldnt kill . Their bond was very strong .
    so any amount of abuse is ok as long as its not fatal? that is horrifying. your saying i can beat the holy shit out of my GF but as long as i keep telling her i love her its perfectly acceptable?
    when you love someone you dont do this to them. you dont inflict years of pain and suffering on them and leave them mentally broken wrecks of their former selves just so they can kill you one day.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But Kishi has stated that Itachi loves his younger bro. And sorry bro but I take Kishi's opinion over your's
    no he didnt. not once in any interview did he ever say anything remotely close to that. and if thats "love" in kishis definition then hes a frightening disturbed little man.

Personally I always thought Itachi loved i=his brother and went through everything just to protect him.
    i didnt know torturing someone and making them suffer for years is "protecting" them. protecting from what? sasuke is going to be the person OTHERS need protection from because of itachis mindfuking

This is so say the village went against the Uchiha they would kill everyone including Sasuke so in order for Itachi to protect his brother he took on the role of killing everyone except Sasuke.
    and rather than be a sane noble human being, he mindrapes and tortures sasuke for 3 days, tears his sanity to shreds and beats him to an inch of his life several times for no otehr reason than itachi is a deluded evil brutal fool who can justify horrible abuse and crimes because its for "love". no. not love. disturbing obsession

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send me a friend request on
    PSN. Username - King_Neonian

Wall of text