Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Waits for erzo
     
         

  2. #2
    創造再生
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Last jutsu taught?

    Also, do you understand how Wind behaves against the other elements? And what rank of Wind can deal with what rank of Fire/Lightning as well as the other elements?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Performing this jutsu.
    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.


    I focus on my chakra and begin to gather a large amount around my body. While doing this I use nature manipulation to turn the chakra into wind chakra. Then I perform the hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake and release my gathered wind chakra which creates a very powerful gust of wind.


    Now with how wind behaves with the other elements.

    Strength: Wing is powerful against lighting since its considered a natural electrical insulator is will completely render lighting useless. But if the lighting is powerful enough in some cases it can overcome the wind or at least cancel one another out depending on there rank.
    C-Rank Lighting < C-Rank Wind
    B-Rank Lighting = C-Rank Wind
    A-Rank Lighting > C-Rank Wind

    Weakness: Wind is sadly weak against fire since fire feeds off of the oxygen in the air, It causes the flames to become stronger and over power the wind technique and hurting yourself. But wind is also something that blows the fire away so a strong enough wind jutsu can overcome or at least cancel it out.
    C-Rank Wind < C-Rank Fire
    B-Rank Wind = C-Rank Fire
    A-Rank Wind > C-Rank Fire

    Combinations Wind can be used to fuel a fire technique to power up the flames power and making it increase in range and flames. It can also be in conjuction with water to increase the water's power and speed drastically but it can also back fire if you add to much wind power it can cut and ruin the shape of the water leaving it useless.

    KKG: It is apart of the KKG of Ice release and apart of Dust release.
     
         

  4. #4
    創造再生
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    Performing this jutsu.
    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.


    I focus on my chakra and begin to gather a large amount around my body. While doing this I use nature manipulation to turn the chakra into wind chakra. Then I perform the hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake and release my gathered wind chakra which creates a very powerful gust of wind.


    Now with how wind behaves with the other elements.

    Strength: Wing is powerful against lighting since its considered a natural electrical insulator is will completely render lighting useless. But if the lighting is powerful enough in some cases it can overcome the wind or at least cancel one another out depending on there rank.
    C-Rank Lighting < C-Rank Wind
    B-Rank Lighting = C-Rank Wind
    A-Rank Lighting > C-Rank Wind

    Weakness: Wind is sadly weak against fire since fire feeds off of the oxygen in the air, It causes the flames to become stronger and over power the wind technique and hurting yourself. But wind is also something that blows the fire away so a strong enough wind jutsu can overcome or at least cancel it out.
    C-Rank Wind < C-Rank Fire
    B-Rank Wind = C-Rank Fire
    A-Rank Wind > C-Rank Fire

    Combinations Wind can be used to fuel a fire technique to power up the flames power and making it increase in range and flames. It can also be in conjuction with water to increase the water's power and speed drastically but it can also back fire if you add to much wind power it can cut and ruin the shape of the water leaving it useless.

    KKG: It is apart of the KKG of Ice release and apart of Dust release.
    Alrighty, nice job.

    Just so you know:

    A-rank Wind vs A-rank Fire, the Fire would continue at a weakened rank of B.
    A-rank Wind vs A-rank Lightning, the Wind would continue at a weakened rank of B.

    Moving on, we'll get to the next jutsu.

    Now, unless you have a Temari bio or a fan, you have to use this jutsu by performing a series of hand seals. The hand seals are not mentioned, so lets assume there are only two (since it'd make it easier on you) and you know them. I need you you to perform the two hand seals whilst focusing on your wind chakra in your lungs, once you finish performing the handseals, simply blow out the gathered wind whilst using shape manipulation to make it extremely sharp, allowing the strong gust of wind to have strong cutting abilities.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Simple enough !

    I start gathering a large amount of chakra in my lungs, I then nature manipulate the chakra into wind. While focusing on my wind chakra in my lungs, I perform 2 hand seals then blow out a gust of wind. While blowing out the gust of wind I shape manipulate the wind to make it much sharper, cutting through a dummy.
     
         

  6. #6
    創造再生
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    Simple enough !

    I start gathering a large amount of chakra in my lungs, I then nature manipulate the chakra into wind. While focusing on my wind chakra in my lungs, I perform 2 hand seals then blow out a gust of wind. While blowing out the gust of wind I shape manipulate the wind to make it much sharper, cutting through a dummy.
    Right, for that one you used a simple gust of wind, now this jutsu, you have to use shape manipulation to make the wind take the shape of a sphere which has quite a large diameter which allows it to blow back both the opponent and small things around him/her.

    To begin, I need you to focus on your Fuuton chakra and gather it all at your lungs, once you have gathered a substantial amount, I need you to use shape manipulation to turn it into a sphere whilst simultaneously blowing it out, releasing a strong gust of wind in the shape of a sphere.

    I'll take some damage for this one.

    *I begin to run towards you whilst throwing kunais into the areas slightly to your left and right, making it so that if you don't give the sphere quite a large diameter, you'd blow me back but get hit by the Kunais*
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Noticing the kunais coming at me left and right and you running towards me, I begin to gather a large amount of wind chakra in my lungs. After gathering enough wind chakra I blow out the wind chakra, at the same time I manipulate the wind chakra shape into a large wind sphere in diameter. I direct it towards you and the Kunais. The strength of the wind pushes you back and diameter is strong enough to blow the kunais back towards you, piercing you.

    You Okay there senpai?
     
         

  8. #8
    創造再生
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    Noticing the kunais coming at me left and right and you running towards me, I begin to gather a large amount of wind chakra in my lungs. After gathering enough wind chakra I blow out the wind chakra, at the same time I manipulate the wind chakra shape into a large wind sphere in diameter. I direct it towards you and the Kunais. The strength of the wind pushes you back and diameter is strong enough to blow the kunais back towards you, piercing you.

    You Okay there senpai?
    *As I see you release the wind, I coat my body with Earth, causing me to survive both the cutting and blunt damage produced by your wind of sphere.*

    I'll survive

    Jutsu learnt:
    (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.


    Now, I want you to focus on your wind chakra and once you've gathered a substantial amount, release them in the form of several small tornadoes, these small tornadoes are quite strong by themselves, though you can add Fire to them, which allows the fire to feed of the tornadoes and form one large tornado of Fire which is capable of doing some major damage. Of course you can add things like Water as well, to create a small scale typhoon, similar to what Yamato and Naruto did together, but because this jutsu was done with C-ranked Fire Release: Running Fire in the anime, it's what they suggest you use it with.

    Now, if you have that fire jutsu, please perform the jutsu with the addition of the fire, if not, just do your part and I'll ad the fire in my response. ^.^
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Very well if this is what you ask I will perform both.

    I focus on my chakra around my body and I nature manipulate into Wind chakra. I begin to gather a very large amount of wind chakra and then release it all. I manipulate the shape of the released wind chakra into small tornadoes which begin to gather speed. Since I completed the first step I now keen my katon chakra and I perform the hand seal Tiger. I then blow out a stream of fire which I manipulate on the ground and control the shape into a ring of fire. The fire begins to feed off of the tornadoes and creates a very powerful hurricane inferno.


    I believed I did good? What do you think senpai?
     
         

  10. #10
    創造再生
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    Very well if this is what you ask I will perform both.

    I focus on my chakra around my body and I nature manipulate into Wind chakra. I begin to gather a very large amount of wind chakra and then release it all. I manipulate the shape of the released wind chakra into small tornadoes which begin to gather speed. Since I completed the first step I now keen my katon chakra and I perform the hand seal Tiger. I then blow out a stream of fire which I manipulate on the ground and control the shape into a ring of fire. The fire begins to feed off of the tornadoes and creates a very powerful hurricane inferno.


    I believed I did good? What do you think senpai?
    (Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

    You just learned the above jutsu.

    Good job. As you can see the wind gets empowered when a Fire jutsu is added.

    Moving on, the next jutsu is quite similar in the way that it's a combination attack. By itself, the Wind specific part of the jutsu only requires you to release a strong blast of wind towards the opponent. However, you first need to perform the Tiger > Snake > Ram hand seal before you're capable of releasing the blast.

    If you want to use this jutsu the way it was used in the anime, you first have to use Earth release: Earth corridor to trap the opponent, then running fire which you then empower with the wind, but in battles you're likely to get interrupted. For now, just perform the hand seals and release the blast of wind towards those trees.

    -Points-

    Should be able to completely destroy them.
    _____
    Sorry for my late reply.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    The wind does come out from the mouth correct?

    I keen my chakra in my belly and begin to gather a large amount, I channel the chakra towards my lungs and nature manipulate the chakra into Fuuton chakra. I perform the 3 hand seals Tiger > Snake > Ram. I take a deep breathe and blow out a large wind blast which is aimed at the nearby tree. Its force is strong enough to knock it down.

    Seems like any other wind technique
    Did I do it correct?
     
         

  12. #12
    創造再生
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    14,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    The wind does come out from the mouth correct?

    I keen my chakra in my belly and begin to gather a large amount, I channel the chakra towards my lungs and nature manipulate the chakra into Fuuton chakra. I perform the 3 hand seals Tiger > Snake > Ram. I take a deep breathe and blow out a large wind blast which is aimed at the nearby tree. Its force is strong enough to knock it down.

    Seems like any other wind technique
    Did I do it correct?
    (Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth


    Jutsu learned ^

    Now, concntrate your wind chakra in your arm and once you've gathered quite a substantial amount, perform a slicing motion with your arm, releasing a strong gust of cutting wind which travels as a blue coloured chakra wave. You can control this slice of wind with your will and thought, allowing it to cut through some things and not others.

    Per use of the jutsu, you can release 3 blades. However, they're not all C-ranked, their overall power is C-ranked, if divided, each one would be a weak D-rank, I believe. Give it a go and destroy those three trees over there.

    Make sure to control each wave of wind with your will and thoughts.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Re: Erzo helps me finish my wind

    I focus chakra on my right arm and nature manipulate it into fuuton chakra Gathering a substantial amount of fuuton chakra. I release the fuuton chakra forward and wave my hands quickly and accurate three times in a slicing motion. I control the wind slicing chakra to aim at all three of the tree up front of me. One slice straight ahead and the two other crescent slices towards the trees left and right.
     
         
    Last edited by Noni; 07-01-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •