View Poll Results: Who would have won if they fought under these circumstances?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have read the op and i say Sasuke.

    10 26.32%
  • I have read the op and say Bee.

    28 73.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    So if Sasuke(hebi with mangekuy abilities) fought Killerbee who would have won?

    Assuming that the they both have full knowledge, Sasuke is healthy unlike the last time, and Bee cannot use full bijuu form?
     
         

  2. #2
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sand village
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Eh Killerbee wiped the floor with sasuke even when he wasnt in 8 tails mode, And at the begining of the fight wasnt sasuke all healed and healthy, So i will have to go with Kirabi because his swords were doing the job alone against all of taka
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member BAN_KAI's Avatar
    Status
    BAN_KAI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind the Seal tormenting he Kjubi
    Posts
    5,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Killer Bee wins he pwned him without the full bull form
     
         

  4. #4
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Quote Originally Posted by sasori420 View Post
    Eh Killerbee wiped the floor with sasuke even when he wasnt in 8 tails mode, And at the begining of the fight wasnt sasuke all healed and healthy, So i will have to go with Kirabi because his swords were doing the job alone against all of taka
    Sasuke wasnt healthy. Sasuke wasnt Hebi one which means more power, speed, snake jutsus etc curse seal etc. Sasuke has full knowldge now... So Bee wont be so effective now with his swords.

    Do you even read the op people?
     
         

  5. #5
    Academy Student Muscleman's Avatar
    Status
    Muscleman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Killerbee obviously...I mean he was playing with Sasuke the whole time and didn't even do any of the ridiculous Naruto power up.
     
         

  6. #6
    Master of Rain/Cloud ~Kensei-kun~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kensei-kun~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    no where to be found
    Posts
    10,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Sasuke would win amteramsu would kill killer bee in seconds
     
         

  7. #7
    ANBU Kakashi ANBUKAkashi's Avatar
    Status
    ANBUKAkashi is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    i will say sasuke because of amteramsu but kilerbee is strong too, but it will be a close win to sasuke
     
         

  8. #8
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleman View Post
    Killerbee obviously...I mean he was playing with Sasuke the whole time and didn't even do any of the ridiculous Naruto power up.
    Did you read the op? I cannot understand how you are talking about the last encounter when i have include new rules for this one?:confused:
     
         

  9. #9
    What? Kazamori's Avatar
    Status
    Kazamori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Isolated Room
    Posts
    9,653
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Still I'm voting for 8-tails , -yo !!! :D
     
         

  10. #10
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    voted for Sasuke
     
         

  11. #11
    C/C++ Java parampam's Avatar
    Status
    parampam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    1,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Sasuke healthy? Bee without full bijuu form? I voted for Bee but it sounds too me like a handicap match... so Sasuke may have a chance
     
         

  12. #12
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sand village
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Well i dont get your rules for this match, Sasuke (hebi with mangakyo abilitys) and a healthy sasuke, isnt that exactly what he had last time. and he was healthy he left for the cloud village after his wounds were healed and if i am wrong plz tell me and give me a chapter i would really love to know.
    And Killerbee, when you say no beast mode do you mean just the full bull transformation or no chakra cloak either??

    If killerbee still has chakra cloak than i think he will still win
     
         

  13. #13
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    5,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    hebi does give sasuke more power but killer bee is overall a better ninja imo so i voted for him still i just dont see hebi leveling the battle and sasuke was perfectly healthy he just didnt have any of the benefits he got from oro
     
         

  14. #14
    Just Copied Hell TheCopyNinja's Avatar
    Status
    TheCopyNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Killerbee, Sasuke doesnt stand a chance i believe Killerbee doesnt allow the match to drag on. He busts out some super B.A. justu and wipes out Sasuke remember Sasuke has no back up. There no let's hit the reset button and try this again. Let's remember the only person to ever be know to stop Bee is a super B.A. Kage, his brother the Raikage.
     
         

  15. #15
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Bee would win easily, even with all of those conditions.

    If it weren't for Karin, Sasuke would be dead by now. Twice.
     
         

  16. #16
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    I cannot understand the logic. Most of the times Sasuke got hit was because he had no knwoledge of bees abilities. But now he has. He is stronger faster etc and he has a fully mastered curse seal. A curse seal he had to master in two years. He also has Manda the snake. And he was not healthy. he admited it in the fight.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    This is just handi capin Killerbee >.> .... when you say hebi you mean curse seal and all that shit so why can't bee go bull form? lol Still gonna go with Bee .. sasuke would be dead if it werent for his team mates .. i guess the way i'm thinking about this would be in their world you meet someone by yourself .. that persons the last person you'll ever see and only one walks away alive .. and bee without any doubt would be the one walking away in their first encounter. Second ... gona go with bee .. genjutsu is useless on a host who can control their beast. Bees style+Jutsu must be better since he almost killed sasuke 2x with only his sword style. When Amateratsu comes into play that might get tricky but hopefully we'll see someone dead before it comes to that. Unless Sasuke starts off the battle with Amateratsu(LOLAMATERATSUOFSKILL) then i don't know.
     
         
    Last edited by Omoilol; 07-14-2009 at 08:24 PM.

  18. #18
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    I cannot understand the logic. Most of the times Sasuke got hit was because he had no knwoledge of bees abilities. But now he has. He is stronger faster etc and he has a fully mastered curse seal. A curse seal he had to master in two years. He also has Manda the snake. And he was not healthy. he admited it in the fight.
    Kirabi's techniques with his sword were too quick and too random to be predicted by either Sasuke or Suigetsu who is a master swordsman himself. Also Kirabi had no knowledge of Sasuke's abilites either. In the original battle they were fighting on an level playing field. If anything it was tilted in Sasuke's favor because he had three other people on his side. Manda is dead, so thats gone. Curse seal was sealed away by Susano'o along with Orochimaru.

    No more curse seal.


    Manda Dead
     
         

  19. #19
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Kirabi's techniques with his sword were too quick and too random to be predicted by either Sasuke or Suigetsu who is a master swordsman himself. Also Kirabi had no knowledge of Sasuke's abilites either. In the original battle they were fighting on an level playing field. If anything it was tilted in Sasuke's favor because he had three other people on his side. Manda is dead, so thats gone. Curse seal was sealed away by Susano'o along with Orochimaru.

    No more curse seal.


    Manda Dead
    -facepalm- How obvious it is you havent read the op...
     
         

  20. #20
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    -facepalm- How obvious it is you havent read the op...
    So if Sasuke can fight full strength and Kirabi can't? Whats the point of making a thread based on that premise? You obviously made restrictions that would give Sasuke the obvious edge just so your character would win.
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    So if Sasuke can fight full strength and Kirabi can't? Whats the point of making a thread based on that premise? You obviously made restrictions that would give Sasuke the obvious edge just so your character would win.
    Win.

    These threads he's making make me thing of this
    YouTube - Monty Python-The Black Knight
     
         

  22. #22
    uchiha forever peaceful's Avatar
    Status
    peaceful is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Together with Itachi drinking some beers
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    So if Sasuke can fight full strength and Kirabi can't? Whats the point of making a thread based on that premise? You obviously made restrictions that would give Sasuke the obvious edge just so your character would win.
    lol dont enter and dont post if you dont like it...
     
         

  23. #23
    Member
    Status
    ngking1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    man this thread is so bias. anyways .. i still think bee would win because sasuke underestimated bee and as a result he should have lost. Plus i think kishi did a pretty accurate simulation of what should have happened. Also.. i think a few people mentioned this before but sasuke did have 3 other people with him to help save his ass.

    come to think about it.. how does this thread even make sense.sasuke is allowed to use everything in his arsenal but bee can't.... it like saying you want two cars to race against each other but one of them can only use 50 percent of his horse power...
     
         

  24. #24
    sasori of the red sand sasori420's Avatar
    Status
    sasori420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sand village
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    Quote Originally Posted by ngking1 View Post
    man this thread is so bias. anyways .. i still think bee would win because sasuke underestimated bee and as a result he should have lost. Plus i think kishi did a pretty accurate simulation of what should have happened. Also.. i think a few people mentioned this before but sasuke did have 3 other people with him to help save his ass.

    come to think about it.. how does this thread even make sense.sasuke is allowed to use everything in his arsenal but bee can't.... it like saying you want two cars to race against each other but one of them can only use 50 percent of his horse power...
    Well whether its bias or not thats the thread so no use complaining about it,
     
         

  25. #25
    Member FiveManRasengan's Avatar
    Status
    FiveManRasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs Kilerbee.

    No demon tailed form?

    Its like sayiing no sage mode for naruto... wtf?
    And for the people saying sasuke wins because of Amatersu...
    By that logic he can win against anyone, but he doesnt.

    And its Hachibi, not kirabi
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •