Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 49
  1. #1
    The Rubber Guardian of NB Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    A Rubber Mansion
    Posts
    10,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    It appears to me as if some of the Hachibi's chakra has been imbued into Sasuke.

    Naruto 413 page 10-11 | One Manga

    It is here Sasuke was hit. During that hit, it may have been possible that some bijuu chakra was passed onto Sasuke. ^_^

    Next we are shown that Juugo is trying to heal Sasuke since he has the curse seal, and he says they should be compatible enough to heal him.

    Naruto 413 page 14 | One Manga

    Is it there that Juugo unknowingly seals the Bijuu chakra into Sasuke? But now, Sasuke doesn't have the curse seal, so if this is a little part of Hachibi inside of him, no one will be able to stop him, or heal him from the damage the 8-tails power will bring.

    Naruto 460 page 14 | One Manga

    What do you think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Thalaivaa Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.
     



    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Your making these too.

    Well I havent seen anything like that other than the 9 tailed fox, so I cant say anything in this current state.
     
         

  3. #3
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    I think it is Suzaku, the Phoenix. I created a thread on this subject a long time ago. You can check it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Itachisama13's Avatar
    Status
    Itachisama13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    somewhere far away.
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    I think ur right.
     
         

  5. #5
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachisama13 View Post
    I think ur right.
    are you talking about my post...
     
         

  6. #6
    Can I have your number? Hand Banana's Avatar
    Status
    Hand Banana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    601
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    LOL you guys kill me with these predictions.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Rubber Guardian of NB Ace's Avatar
    Status
    Ace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    A Rubber Mansion
    Posts
    10,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    I think it is Suzaku, the Phoenix. I created a thread on this subject a long time ago. You can check it.
    Yeah, I've seen that thread before. Awesome theory, it's actually my favorite. ^_^

    This theory is 2nd to the theory you made a while ago, cuz I don't have much proof, nor the time to look further into this.
     
         

  8. #8
    Alucard's Avatar
    Status
    Alucard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    that thing holding sasuek on his hand on the last pic you showd is exatly the same one when naruto was on 4 tails !!
     
         

  9. #9
    Pro Sharingan ArizonaMan11's Avatar
    Status
    ArizonaMan11 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    300
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    that thing holding sasuek on his hand on the last pic you showd is exatly the same one when naruto was on 4 tails !!
    i cant post links yet so just add an h in the front and paste.
    its similar but i don't think its the kyuubi.

    If you look here is naruto at 4tails
    ttp://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/00000294/04.jpg

    and here is the shadow we saw in the last manga
    ttp://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000216982/14.jpg

    yes the eyes and the mouth look the same but to me it looks like its holding sasuke in its hand and if you notice theres 6 fingers the kyuubi only has 5 fingers

    also i would like to add that even if you count the fingers as tails its not the kyuubi because its face doesnt match when naruto lost it when hinata got pounded. Because bone started to form when the 6 tail did and the shadow over sasuke is nothing but black.


    ttp://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000147022/16-17.jpg


    im going with the theory its just plain old evil chakra like zabuza did way way way back when he attacked that gang boss after losing to kakashi
    ttp://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000101092/15.jpg
    or its something entirely new that sasuke unlocked when he got his MS
     
         

  10. #10
    Feeling little Dizzy. Orion's Avatar
    Status
    Orion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on the celestial equator.....
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Yeah, I've seen that thread before. Awesome theory, it's actually my favorite. ^_^

    This theory is 2nd to the theory you made a while ago, cuz I don't have much proof, nor the time to look further into this.
    thnx....
     
         

  11. #11
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post

    What do you think?
    Bijuu chakra is just... a mass of chakra!

    Along the manga we are told bijuu are just masses of chakra "put together", so it's logical to think than eventually, someone whether from being powerful or from a bloodline ability, could be able to gather chakra and make it have a form.

    Maybe Sasuke is not being "possessed" but just felt evil and that formed a new chakra creature.
     
         

  12. #12
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    So what your suggesting is that Sasuke got another cheap power-up to add to his bundle. Sounds plausible.
     
         

  13. #13
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    why is it when sasuke gets a new power its all cheap, but when naruto gets one its awesome? all narutos powers are cheap, he had the strongest beast put in him when he was a baby. yea that requires hard work.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Know what i think? We might find out next week.
     
         

  15. #15
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    It appears to me as if some of the Hachibi's chakra has been imbued into Sasuke.

    Naruto 413 page 10-11 | One Manga

    It is here Sasuke was hit. During that hit, it may have been possible that some bijuu chakra was passed onto Sasuke. ^_^

    Next we are shown that Juugo is trying to heal Sasuke since he has the curse seal, and he says they should be compatible enough to heal him.

    Naruto 413 page 14 | One Manga

    Is it there that Juugo unknowingly seals the Bijuu chakra into Sasuke? But now, Sasuke doesn't have the curse seal, so if this is a little part of Hachibi inside of him, no one will be able to stop him, or heal him from the damage the 8-tails power will bring.

    Naruto 460 page 14 | One Manga

    What do you think?
    no... just, no
     
         

  16. #16
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    why is it when sasuke gets a new power its all cheap, but when naruto gets one its awesome? all narutos powers are cheap, he had the strongest beast put in him when he was a baby. yea that requires hard work.
    I agree, just because you may be pissed off about Sasuke's actions does not make his powers cheap.
     
         

  17. #17
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    I agree, just because you may be pissed off about Sasuke's actions does not make his powers cheap.
    naruto still had to train and practice to use the kyubii chakra during the chunnin exams... and sasuke has trained with his sharingan... its no different rock lee got screwed by genetics... sasuke and naruto got gifts so what?
     
         

  18. #18
    No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Geeze it's sasuke inner power awaken.

    look at madara and itachi.when they were really that mad their inner power as been awaken as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by know all View Post
    why do people make a big deal of the shadow behind Sasuke. it does not mean much. it could only mean one of the two. 1. sasuke being control by someone since tgis is the his first killed. 2. sasuke has finally let evil takes over him.
    it is not a power up. just look at Itachi's inner demond when he was fighting sasuke.
    Naruto 386 page 13 | One Manga Naruto 386 page 16 | One Manga
    and here is madara inner demon after he took his brother's eye Naruto 386 page 09 | One Manga
     
         

  19. #19
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    naruto still had to train and practice to use the kyubii chakra during the chunnin exams... and sasuke has trained with his sharingan... its no different rock lee got screwed by genetics... sasuke and naruto got gifts so what?

    all of narutos training was sped up becuase of his beast. sasuke couldnt make a million clones to speed up his training, he did all with one body. which is why sasuke will always be more skilled then naruto, speed doesnt account for experience
     
         

  20. #20
    Unbeatable Missing Nin EternalUchihaSasuke's Avatar
    Status
    EternalUchihaSasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Geeze it's sasuke inner power awaken.

    look at madara and itachi.when they were really that mad their inner power as been awaken as well.
    no it is way more then that, itachi had sasuno over him, madara has awakened ems and had a demon behind him. i think this only symbolizes that sasuke can now control beasts and be merged with the gedo mazo
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalUchihaSasuke View Post
    all of narutos training was sped up becuase of his beast. sasuke couldnt make a million clones to speed up his training, he did all with one body. which is why sasuke will always be more skilled then naruto, speed doesnt account for experience
    wrong he got poked on his head or copyed wit tha sarigan
     
         

  22. #22
    Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    jirhia said he felt hatred growing and he didn't know what to do about it
    I think sauskes hatred may have taken on a life of its own.
    As stated previously biju are created by an abundance of Chakra energy.
    Maybe sauske has somehow created his own biiju.
     
         

  23. #23
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    im quite dissapointed that kishi is planning a new "super mode" for sasuke since he lost cs. what happened to just plain fighting without this dbz stuff?
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    im quite dissapointed that kishi is planning a new "super mode" for sasuke since he lost cs. what happened to just plain fighting without this dbz stuff?
    kishi is a fanboy what do yu thnk is going 2 happen
     
         

  25. #25
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke May Have Bijuu Chakra?!

    Quote Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    im quite dissapointed that kishi is planning a new "super mode" for sasuke since he lost cs. what happened to just plain fighting without this dbz stuff?
    I'm not. Just think that he's given a lot of super-modes to Naruto. Anyway, Naruto will remain stronger than him, I guess.

    And in order to get rid of Madara and Danzou he will need a new super-mode.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •