View Poll Results: Pein's New body

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Konan

    6 19.35%
  • Naruto's Mom

    4 12.90%
  • Other Person

    20 64.52%
  • Not Sure

    1 3.23%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 61
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Status
    Takato Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dead Valley
    Posts
    7,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Pein's New Body

    Ok This is getting Interesting Pein's New Body.

    when Pein said: Get ready Konan was he Referring to the New Body?

    I Mean if you look here:
    Theres a Possibility That Konan is Pein's New Body.

    Or What nobody expected Pein's New body could be this:
    Yeha i know is crazy Naruto's Mom What do you guys think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Takato Uchiha View Post
    Ok This is getting Interesting Pein's New Body.

    when Pein said: Get ready Konan was he Referring to the New Body?

    I Mean if you look here:
    Theres a Possibility That Konan is Pein's New Body.

    Or What nobody expected Pein's New body could be this:
    Yeha i know is crazy Naruto's Mom What do you guys think?
    u do got a point but also look at that big guy on the far left he looks new to
     
         

  3. #3
    Lovely New ANBU Jounin BlondieGirl's Avatar
    Status
    BlondieGirl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    3,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    If he turned my girl Konan into him I will cry.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Takato Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dead Valley
    Posts
    7,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Yeah The Big guy on the Left looks like Monkey Emma
     
         

  5. #5
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    i don't think he will tho they're partners and it seem the only one alive that was taught by jiyara
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Status
    Takato Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dead Valley
    Posts
    7,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Ok That big new guy Look like Monkey emma in My Opinion
     
         

  7. #7
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    good point takato
    it could b naruto's mum
    but konan has blue hair???
     
         

  8. #8
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Takato Uchiha View Post
    Ok That big new guy Look like Monkey emma in My Opinion
    he does a lil bit but u know what gets me is why is kohan and the one alive out of the three and why kohan is alive is still alive when nagato and the other guy is gone
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    Takato Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dead Valley
    Posts
    7,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    good point takato
    it could b naruto's mum
    but konan has blue hair???
    No i think si Purple And That Bug guy Belive or Not Looks Liek The Third hokage Monkey Emma.
     
         

  10. #10
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    yea he does
    oh no pein got the monkey :D
     
         

  11. #11
    Unknow To Death Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    876
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Nice work tatako
    but i think its konan
    and i think he just make copy of the person and use the same abilities of that person
    not reviveing the dead people
     
         

  12. #12
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    yea but how can that be enma was never near pein and everyone one of peins bodies was a ninja that jiyara fought
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    Takato Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dead Valley
    Posts
    7,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Nice work tatako
    but i think its konan
    and i think he just make copy of the person and use the same abilities of that person
    not reviveing the dead people
    Thanks And Yeah That could be possible.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    wait i just remembered something i read that the rinengan speical ability was that it speeds up the ninjas life so maybe this can have in affect on this whole thing cuz if u think about it if he is a expert he can make it to where he is the same age but with 100 years of knowledge idk how but still a possibilty
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    Takato Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dead Valley
    Posts
    7,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
    wait i just remembered something i read that the rinengan speical ability was that it speeds up the ninjas life so maybe this can have in affect on this whole thing cuz if u think about it if he is a expert he can make it to where he is the same age but with 100 years of knowledge idk how but still a possibilty
    Nicely done.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Takato Uchiha View Post
    Nicely done.
    cuz that can explain how the frist ninja that jiyara was talkin about made the frist ninjustus remember so maybe he did that and also wat is this extra element that no other has that only rinengan users have maybe its the time speed thing idk tho
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    dudes u got it all wrong
    when he siad lets go konan
    he did not introduce the body
    Konan is his partner
    Konon and the 6 bodies
    or possibly eight
    (pain s hidden body )
    will attack konha
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Status
    Takato Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dead Valley
    Posts
    7,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    dudes u got it all wrong
    when he siad lets go konan
    he did not introduce the body
    Konan is his partner
    Konon and the 6 bodies
    or possibly eight
    (pain s hidden body )
    will attack konha
    Still you never know.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by SAKumono26 View Post
    dudes u got it all wrong
    when he siad lets go konan
    he did not introduce the body
    Konan is his partner
    Konon and the 6 bodies
    or possibly eight
    (pain s hidden body )
    will attack konha
    well i knew it wasn't konan but i just want to know why is she stilla alive and the other are missin or dead

    (i think nagato is hiding and controlling the bodies but thats me)
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    SAKumono26 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    thats wat i thnk
    2
    nagato is in that room
    and madras idefntly not controlling pain
    but pain isl ike the iuetenet and zetsu is thrid in comamnd
     
         

  21. #21
    Unknow To Death Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    876
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    thats sound crazy
    but what if she is rin ^^ and she `ll fight kakashi
     
         

  22. #22
    Mercenary BishamonSama's Avatar
    Status
    BishamonSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wherever a cardboard box happens to be.
    Posts
    20,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Big guy on the left isn't new.

    Look here, second from the right.
    http://lustrousrealm.files.wordpress...07/11/n379.jpg


    I'm not sure about the new body, because we saw Konan talking with Tobi and Pein a few moments before this. It could be naruto's mum, but what puzzles me more is Pein seems to be able to control only 6 bodies.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member BlueIce's Avatar
    Status
    BlueIce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    everywhere O.O
    Posts
    561
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    thats sound crazy
    but what if she is rin ^^ and she `ll fight kakashi
    omg they look so much alike and anyway peins eyes are the strongest but he is taking orders from madara and i haven't seen that vinusflytrap guy fight but i think so to he might be third

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    Big guy on the left isn't new.

    Look here, second from the right.
    http://lustrousrealm.files.wordpress...07/11/n379.jpg


    I'm not sure about the new body, because we saw Konan talking with Tobi and Pein a few moments before this. It could be naruto's mum, but what puzzles me more is Pein seems to be able to control only 6 bodies.
    yea just like the six paths of pain like pein said remember in the manga but what gets me is in that room there were more bodies than that
     
         
    Last edited by BlueIce; 07-07-2008 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Status
    Takato Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dead Valley
    Posts
    7,446
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
    omg they look so much alike and anyway peins eyes are the strongest but he is taking orders from madara and i haven't seen that vinusflytrap guy fight but i think so to he might be third



    yea just like the six paths of pain like pein said remember in the manga but what gets me is in that room there were more bodies than that
    Nice they Look The Same.
     
         

  25. #25
    The Flash MinatoNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konoha as of now
    Posts
    2,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    that girl is Konan...
    because since Nagato died she pierced her face to always remember him and there is only 6 pein bodies now there use to be 7
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •