Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Naruto Manga 472 Discussion / 473 Predictions

Naruto Manga 472 Discussion and 473 Predictions
    Kisame the shark vs Kirabi the oxtopus.

Discuss here Naruto Manga 472 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 473. Keep this thread clean, no spamming.

Links
    Naruto Manga 472 Online Reading

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Re: Naruto Manga 472 Discussion / 473 Predictions

Sorry guys. Forgot to add a poll... The chapter was so early that I just woke up. Anyway, enjoy.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame is giving a huge beating on KillerBee. The ending is obvious now..KillerBee wins.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ride or die.

I am all for Kisame....WOOT!!!FTW!!

But as ussual Kishi will **** things up, and make KilerBee win.....

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have to give it up to Samehada. A sword capable of eating THAT much chakra....disgusting. Yeah it looks like Bee will escape but if nothing else, we all got to see how he beat 4 Tails. It would take someone good with genjutsu to beat him. If fairness though, if Ponta and the Tanuki weren't there, Bee would have probably been better off.

So anyway, how funny was the field goal kick Kisame gave the sword? I would say soccer style kick, but they kick with the side of the feet.........It's Good!!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs82 View Post
    I have to give it up to Samehada. A sword capable of eating THAT much chakra....disgusting. Yeah it looks like Bee will escape but if nothing else, we all got to see how he beat 4 Tails. It would take someone good with genjutsu to beat him. If fairness though, if Ponta and the Tanuki weren't there, Bee would have probably been better off.

So anyway, how funny was the field goal kick Kisame gave the sword? I would say soccer style kick, but they kick with the side of the feet.........It's Good!!
    That is so true so i wonder if samehada would have done the samething if kisame was fighting

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ooo we got the chapter nice and early

Really enjoyed this chapter. My prediction is that Samehada is going to stop Killer Bee from being killed . Felt sorry for Samehada when Kisame kicked it like that for some reason.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

first page . It looks like that bee will keep the sameshada(wrong spelling).

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting chapter. I thing only Naruto with sage technikes can beat Kisame, so Killer Bee will lose

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey i just thought about something if kisame did fight wouldn't samehada just turn to stone if is in sage mode. Also how will kisame be any good to Madara without samehada because we know he has alot of chakra but I don't beleive without it he can still be an akasui so what do you think will happen.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that was a great chapter. i knew kisame would beat killer bee but i didnt expect samehada to suddenly change sides. i know alot of people said it would but i didnt expect it to actually do so.

i think that sabu guy will interupt and killer bee will get to that sword and replenish his chakra then finish off kisame or kisame will run.
    maybe madara will show up and save kisame. i mean kisame is someone worth saving.
    i dont think kisame can win now. unless he has some more powerful tricks up his sleave along with the knowlage of how to beat someone with samehada.

or maybe kishi will just end the fight with kisame actually finishing bee off here and now. then samehada can lead sabu or some other shinobi to bees location. seeing as it loves bees chakra soo much.

in all fairness while it is a nice twist and a great chapter, but, im not sure wether im happy with kisame and samehada getting seperated like this. kisame was just getting into my fave character list.

Last edited by a thousand years of death; 11-19-2009 at 01:03 PM.

The Legendary Uchiha uchiha.itachi's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, long ago there was that discussion about japanesse mythology. Rumour has it that an exquisite sword-wielder would release demon hachibi and give it almost infinite amount of chakra. I knew that only Kisame could be that swordsman. As the legend goes, that sword equipped Hachibi with near-infinite chakra thus allowing the fight against Kyuubi. So we`ll see how will this reflect on the story. So far, it makes sense. Sort of :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

It's like reading a different manga with these beastly monsters going at it. Really enjoyed it though. I don't really like the Samehada changing side at the last second. I would have preferred it if the victor just did it outright. Oh well, Kisame is going to be surprised killed very soon.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i think that sabu guy will interupt and killer bee will get to that sword and replenish his chakra then finish off kisame or kisame will run.
    maybe madara will show up and save kisame. i mean kisame is someone worth saving.
    i dont think kisame can win now. unless he has some more powerful tricks up his sleave along with the knowlage of how to beat someone with samehada.
    sorry man, Kisame is nothing with out Samehada. Tobi wouldn't waste his time saving him if he doesn't have the sword any more.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't believe that all you people who that Samehada would switch were right. I wonder if Kishi reads people's predictions and decides to incorporate stuff into the manga if he likes it. What will happen now though. It looks like Kisame is gonna lose, but KB is already knocked out so what will happen? He's probably just acting like he did to escape the village after Sasuke's fight, and then will attack and kill Kisame. I really like Kisame, , o well.

Great chapter tho!

Last edited by CRK2191; 11-19-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Cool...very "the sword chooses its master" like twist...Since KB is a swordsman permanently inheriting samehada will be sweet. Losing samehada means the end of Kisame unfotunatly. He is defintly not Akatsuki level without that weapon.

I was hoping Rock Lee or Guy Sensei would be the one to take out KB but his story probably ends with this battle.

As someone said before..everytime and Akatsuki takes off thier robe in a battle the are doomed!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    sorry man, Kisame is nothing with out Samehada. Tobi wouldn't waste his time saving him if he doesn't have the sword any more.
    you say that but kisame is still a force to be reckoned with. he has alot of chakra and alot of stamina. he also has alot of jutsu that uses alot of chakra. samehada was just his tool that replenished his chakra and stamina and healed him.
    kisame is not like sasuke. he is not over relient on samehada like sasuke is with his sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha.itachi View Post
    Well, long ago there was that discussion about japanesse mythology. Rumour has it that an exquisite sword-wielder would release demon hachibi and give it almost infinite amount of chakra. I knew that only Kisame could be that swordsman. As the legend goes, that sword equipped Hachibi with near-infinite chakra thus allowing the fight against Kyuubi. So we`ll see how will this reflect on the story. So far, it makes sense. Sort of :D
    can you post the link to that story please. i would like to read it

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wooooaah, look at KazeFox1's avatar thingy. I've never seen that. That's so cool. Anyway, Kishi, please makes Kisame's death kick and painless, I don't think I can watch him get owned for very long...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDH5nHbkQ-o
    funny video or sasuke vs itachi.

Last edited by CRK2191; 11-19-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great week, nice twist to the story. It Makes sense that Samehada would switch to Killerbee's rescue. Almost, limitless chakra's. Thanks for the translation.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    you say that but kisame is still a force to be reckoned with. he has alot of chakra and alot of stamina. he also has alot of jutsu that uses alot of chakra. samehada was just his tool that replenished his chakra and stamina and healed him.
    kisame is not like sasuke. he is not over relient on samehada like sasuke is with his sharingan.
    I'm sure kisame was special in order for samehada to choose him in the first place but how long would the fight have lasted if samehada hadn't healed him after KB ripped a hole in his chest? he does have a massive amount of chakra, the stamina came from samehada, but we've never seen him try to fight with out samehada so we can't really say how capable he is with out it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awsome chapter, loads of little twists, half way throught i was sure bee was going to lose but now looks like he wont. :D i hope :P

And i recon the sword would turn to stone if it took in sage chakra :D

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i couldnt find much about samehada but what i found was a subordinate to a tailed beast that was dark blue and looked like a shark with 3 fins.

that tailed beast has had 4 encounters with tailed beasts (in myth) it won 2 lost one and fled from the eight tails. but then again the eight tails was orochi (an eight tailed/headed snake).

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well kisame is one of the 7 ninja swordsman of the mist. and said to be the best of them which HAD the most terrible of the swords.
    he is still incredibly strong and a formidible swordsman. and none of the seven ninja swordsman are pushovers.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    I'm sure kisame was special in order for samehada to choose him in the first place but how long would the fight have lasted if samehada hadn't healed him after KB ripped a hole in his chest? he does have a massive amount of chakra, the stamina came from samehada, but we've never seen him try to fight with out samehada so we can't really say how capable he is with out it.
    you are right kisame must have been special for samehada to choose him, or acquire it.

well kisame did take a massive hit at the start of the fight but then again kisame didnt exactly try to dodge it. he just stood his ground and took the hit in order to take alot of KBs chakra.

this fight is starting to get interesting. im not sure it is going to last long though. a victor will emerge the chapter after next i think. next chapter is either going to confirm that kisame has beaten bee and/or sabu will intercept kisame and delay him long enough for bee to get samehada and have his chakra restored. it will end with a final show down between them. the final chapter is gonna have one victor or things are going to get alot bigger. which i dont think can happen atm.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pp... kisame dont last long i think.. samehada changed sides pp..

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pp.... kisame lost his robe aswell almost all akatsuki characters die when they lose their robe

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»