Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

i mean lol i dnt even like saskue but he would of gave pain a better fight

1. how the hell can naruto beat susanoo plz tell me lol cuz i see nothing and no that fail rasnegan shurkin want work on it

2. now imagine if he shots its arrow at naruto how will he dodge it.
    Because naruto sage mode aka fail mode dose not make you faster he is no were as fast as the raikage.

3. now if he combains susanoo with amaterasu thats an over kill naruto would be fcked he can not avoid it. Amaterasu alone could kill naruto lol

4. now kirin which is a one hit die i dnt even have 2 say anything about this

5 saskue is way smarter and better at fighting the naruto

Last edited by Mugiwara; 03-15-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

Quote Originally Posted by Narutard View Post

1. how the hell can narugay beat susanoo plz tell me lol cuz i see nothing and no that fail rasnegan shurkin want work on it

Because naruto sage mode aka fail mode dose not make you faster he is no were as fast as the raikage.

3. now if he combains susanoo with amaterasu thats an over kill naruto would be fcked he can not avoid it. Amaterasu alone could kill naruto lol

suusanoo is beaten with wind techs like danzo did

You dont really know narutos full speed and dont say because of the pain fight, in 5 seconds he had to counter pains force pushing him back and move forward to attack

Naruto could avoid amerterasu as the raikage did it and i think naruto could do it to.

kirin was a one off move

sasuke just gets pissed off and goes crazy in his fights now where as naruto thinks like he did against pain and kakuzu

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    suusanoo is beaten with wind techs like danzo did

You dont really know narutos full speed and dont say because of the pain fight, in 5 seconds he had to counter pains force pushing him back and move forward to attack

Naruto could avoid amerterasu as the raikage did it and i think naruto could do it to.

kirin was a one off move

sasuke just gets pissed off and goes crazy in his fights now where as naruto thinks like he did against pain and kakuzu
    lol wow fail
    what wind tecs dose naruto no only thing he can do is add it 2 his rasengan

and naruto could avoid amerterasu were has it been shown that he is that fast

and naruto is not as fast as the raikage

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol wow fail
    what wind tecs dose naruto no only thing he can do is add it 2 his rasengan

and naruto could avoid amerterasu were has it been shown that he is that fast

and naruto is not as fast as the raikage
    fail, how do you know naruto isnt faster than the raikage? Its never been shown that there speeds are compared!

Also narutos FRS which he can through would destroy suusanoo!

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    fail, how do you know naruto isnt faster than the raikage? Its never been shown that there speeds are compared!

Also narutos FRS which he can through would destroy suusanoo!
    lol it could were has it shown it is tht powerfull anybody that thinks that is a reteard

and the is no need 2 compare panels do we need 2 compare panels wit lee and ino no because anyone with a brain can see lee is way faster same gose with the raikage

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol it could were has it shown it is tht powerfull anybody that thinks that is a reteard

and the is no need 2 compare panels do we need 2 compare panels wit lee and ino no because anyone with a brain can see lee is way faster same gose with the raikage
    So your saying comparing naruto with the raikage, is the same as comparing lee to ino?

Now whos being a retard? lmao

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the extent of naruto's speed in sage mode has not been shown, in battle to really tell, but he did get to sasuke's location pretty freakin fast after sneaking out.

also uh narutard are u aware that u have one of the chicks in ur sig name spelled wrong?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Raikage has the same speed as minatos teleportation...

i dont think nAaruto nor sasuke will be that fast

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post

that what im trying 2 tell the pervy noob but you noe how it is arguing with fanboys

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by trend02setter View Post
    the extent of naruto's speed in sage mode has not been shown, in battle to really tell, but he did get to sasuke's location pretty freakin fast after sneaking out.

also uh narutard are u aware that u have one of the chicks in ur sig name spelled wrong?
    which one

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

lol oh dear...its "nicki minaj" mate, not manja -__-
    but this is just a crappy argument anyways, seen as techniques alone dont win fights.
    how many people has naruto beaten just by using his limited techniques?? *quite a few*
    its not how many jutsu's you have, its how you use them!

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS_Evolution View Post
    but this is just a crappy argument anyways, seen as techniques alone dont win fights.
    how many people has naruto beaten just by using his limited techniques?? *quite a few*
    lol thx
    nd i see what you mean but how can naruto usee his limited list of justu 2 beat saskue

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What excellent wisdom you have shown. May the grasshoppers listen well and learn.

LOL at OP's sig "Nicki Minja"

lol thx
    nd i see what you mean but how can naruto usee his limited list of justu 2 beat saskue
    Fuuton: Rasenshuriken can break Susanoo especially if Danzo's wind tech created a rift.
    Kage Bunshin/Sage Mode speed can intercept/dodge Amaterasu.
    Sage Mode/Kyuubi can possibly break out of Tsukuyomi (especially Sasuke's weak version)
    Wind>Lightning
    Naruto can dodge fire attacks. Kakashi did it against Itachi.
    Naruto won't give Sasuke time to set up a Kirin.
    Sage Mode Frog Katas>Sasuke's taijutsu

Also, Sasuke is a punk.

But I think they are pretty close. I think they could both do some damage but in the end Sasuke might have a slight upper hand until Naruto gets his next "power up"

Last edited by Blizzard589; 03-15-2010 at 01:25 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

lol thx
    well to be honest its hard to say, but the manga did say that naruto is stronger than sasuke so how can you go against that and just say the opposite of whats already been printed as fact?? Not a fanboy but if they have an all-out clash neither would have an easy time.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    What excellent wisdom you have shown. May the grasshoppers listen well and learn.

boy are you mocking me??? acually i dont care

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well to be honest its hard to say, but the manga did say that naruto is stronger than sasuke so how can you go against that and just say the opposite of whats already been printed as fact?? Not a fanboy but if they have an all-out clash neither would have an easy time.

zestu said that befor seeing saskue ms skills i doubt naruo could beat danzo or even keep up slightly with the raikage

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post

LMAO the Raikage is faster than a teleportation jutsu I think you mistaked something because I can't see that. He probably meant that Raikage shared the same speed lvl as Minato. Minato was known for his body flicker jutsu.

^^^ for the people that say Naruto isn't fast in sage mode I ask why isn't he? he is activated in strength, nin, gen and taijutsu why not speed that makes absolutely no sense. If his arms can lift a bunta size summing shouldn't his legs have the similar reaction too. Also Jiraiya in sage mode (who didn't have a sage mode as strong as Naruto) was so fast he covered a few yards while creating a giant resangan reach Pain before his sandles hit the floor, Jiraiya's fast without sage mode but not that fast. Also naruto without sage mode is pretty fast Sakura was kick and naruto caught her before she hit the wall while on the other side of her.

Also I want to laugh at the person who said sasuke is smarter than Naruto I say prove it. yes when it comes to book smarts than yes but battle smart prove it. Pain who possessed a the rinnegan who never lost a fight. Was out smarted by this so called idiot. Naruto was always 2 steps ahead of him. Sasuke left his brain behind during the Itachi fight since he gained his so called power (MS) all he has been doing is using that. The last time he out smarted an enemy was Dedoria. Call his stupid because he doesn't learn as fast as Sasuke but when push comes to shove he uses what he learned better than the teacher. Master resangan better than his father, sage mode better than Jiraiya and shadow clone has the most practical use than anyone has shown so far.

I also want to point out that in the correct spot his invincible shield was cracked and Naruto has a wind jutsu 5x stronger than that. I wont say the FRS will destroy his sasanoo because as seen it has another form which maybe stronger but unlike Itachi's who withstood a karin at the bone stage his isn't invincible also Naruto maybe able to up the power of the FRS. right now if his sasanoo took a FRS to the back it would be finished.

I think Naruto can dodge Sasuke's sasanoo's arrow while in sage mode. It only caught Kakashi by surprise because he did think it wouldn't be that fast. I think if Sasuke threw more of those kakashi could have dodge them.

I can't really say who would win between a fight with Naruto and Sasuke because Naruto is way stronger than Sasuke in physical power including speed and Taijutsu. but In Ninjutsu Sasuke won. but as seen with the Naruto Vs Pain fight Pain who clearly had more jutsu than him did lose. I just can't sit there and listen to Naruto bashing on how Sasuke is way stronger than he is with false facts. I don't think Naruto is stronger than Sasuke nor do I think Sasuke is stronger than Naruto. They probably would kill each other if they fought now.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A little

But mostly, I agree with you.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Blizzard589;1840011]What excellent wisdom you have shown. May the grasshoppers listen well and learn.

Fuuton: Rasenshuriken can break Susanoo especially if Danzo's wind tech created a rift.
    Kage Bunshin/Sage Mode speed can intercept/dodge Amaterasu.
    Sage Mode/Kyuubi can possibly break out of Tsukuyomi (especially Sasuke's weak version)
    Wind>Lightning
    Naruto can dodge fire attacks. Kakashi did it against Itachi.
    Naruto won't give Sasuke time to set up a Kirin.
    Sage Mode Frog Katas>Sasuke's taijutsu

Also, Sasuke is a punk.

But I think they are pretty close. I think they could both do some damage but in the end Sasuke might have a slight upper hand until Naruto gets his next "power up"[/QUOTE

but have u seen sasuke sasano (the one with the arrow) it started to morph into the sasano that itachi had. if u look closely when kakashi is fighting sasuke u see 2 sasano. what if the sasano that sasuke been using is of a less powerful sasuano. which the new sasano that he is developing is in a more stronger level. which also means a stronger justu will make a rift. and i think FRS can at least do the job

Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. how the hell can narugay beat susanoo plz tell me lol cuz i see nothing and no that fail rasnegan shurkin want work on it

1. Seems to be a theory that FRS can take out susanoo. A little unlikely that sasuke would give naruto time to set it up though. i mean it takes a good while to set that tech up. especially with susanoo shooting those crazy fast arrows

2. Sage mode does make him faster and he could probably dodge as long as he kept moving. there is the part where sage mode strengthens his body as well. pain's chakra blade broke when naruto got stabbed. naruto might be able to withstand a glance from the arrow but its very unlikely that he could survive a full on blast.

3. naruto would definitely be able to avoid amaterasu with sage mode, probably without. leaving just FRS vs. susanoo.

4. naruto has wind element that could be used to negate kirin, plus kirin takes awhile to setup anyways.

5. sasuke hasn't been shown fighting very smart if you compare him to the fight against deidara. naruto's recent fight with pain shows that naruto has finally grown to fight smart and ruthless. instead of just ruthless.

and of course in the recent manga naruto said they would both die fighting because they're so powerful.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow Puppeteer View Post
    1. Seems to be a theory that FRS can take out susanoo. A little unlikely that sasuke would give naruto time to set it up though. i mean it takes a good while to set that tech up. especially with susanoo shooting those crazy fast arrows

2. Sage mode does make him faster and he could probably dodge as long as he kept moving. there is the part where sage mode strengthens his body as well. pain's chakra blade broke when naruto got stabbed. naruto might be able to withstand a glance from the arrow but its very unlikely that he could survive a full on blast.

3. naruto would definitely be able to avoid amaterasu with sage mode, probably without. leaving just FRS vs. susanoo.

4. naruto has wind element that could be used to negate kirin, plus kirin takes awhile to setup anyways.

5. sasuke hasn't been shown fighting very smart if you compare him to the fight against deidara. naruto's recent fight with pain shows that naruto has finally grown to fight smart and ruthless. instead of just ruthless.

and of course in the recent manga naruto said they would both die fighting because they're so powerful.
    1. i agree if naruto tried 2 set frs up he would be killed
    2.sage mode dose not make him faster when the frog explain sage mode it said nothing bout making faster
    3.sage mode wnt make him faster
    4.he has the wind element but no wind jutso except frs which takes a while 2 set up
    5 you mean the 9tails fighting smart and ruthless

Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. i agree if naruto tried 2 set frs up he would be killed
    2.sage mode dose not make him faster when the frog explain sage mode it said nothing bout making faster
    3.sage mode wnt make him faster
    4.he has the wind element but no wind jutso except frs which takes a while 2 set up
    5 you mean the 9tails fighting smart and ruthless
    the frog said that sage mode activates his body in a number of ways. most closely enhancing his body. (i.e. insanely strong, regenerates quickly, body is somewhat indestructible, can hit enemies without really hitting them) using some deductive reasoning i would have to say that speed would have to be included in this "activation" with all these other physical enhancements.

true he doesn't have anything besides FRS, but he just recently got his wind element, and spent all his extra time obtaining FRS (which would be impossible if not for his clones) even kakashi couldn't go further than rasengan and he's one of the smartest guys. FRS was impossibly difficult to master so once naruto goes to actually learn other wind techs it'll be a simple breeze compared to getting FRS. especially with his special training. which means the next encounter with sasuke, kirin won't matter.

during the pain fight (aside from when naruto went to 8 tails) it was all naruto fighting smart and ruthless against pain. there was no 9 tails involved.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

At this point in time i would think Naruto would win considering Sasuke is pretty much blind & now he will have to use Itachi's eyes & i think that will be his down fall because i think what ever power Itachi gave to Naruto only works when Sasuke has both eyes.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this question can't be answered yet .... it always depends of the situation ... blank space no preparation both at full power? sasuke would win ... (simply because naruto has no time to prepare sagemode)

but any other constellation of facts could cause sasuke to loose
    naruto setting up multiple sm clones for example

sasuke for one lost his ability to think clearly and until he gets that back he is times weaker than many characters .... and a lot more annoying .. bring back orochimaru at least he was a capable villain

having that said ... besides from the all powerfull plot no jutsu ... sasuke has practically no intel on narutos fighting whereas naruto can take all intel they have on itachis ms techs to counter

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i dont know yet, but if someboby can cope with reinigan then i guess it will be no big deal to cope with a MS, after all reinigan is the most powerfull eye that anyone can hv.
    n naruto in sage mode has insane strenght, n dont forget about itachi!!!
    he told/gave something to naruto which i think has something to do with sasuke's saringan, so i dont think that sasuke can win over naruto, n that to he has completely lost his reason!!!
    i dont think he has got any chance to beat naruto.
    but like the last manga release, if madara interferes then i dont know if naruto could take them both!!
    hope that doesn't happen.
    i would like to c naruto defeate sasuke, sasuke returns to his normal self n they both together kick madara's ass!!!
    FRS+susanoo(finalform)= madara's ass kicking

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your forgetting that sasuke can supress the kyuubi

your forgetting that sasuke has MS

Your forgetting that he can now summon hawks to fly on therefore he has range advantage

Your forgetting he has a dark chakra where he gets power

Your forgetting he is BAD ASS

Right Now.. sasuke would rape naruto 1v1 end of story

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»