Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How good do you think this partnership will be?

Since we know kisame is alive, do you think that sasuke and kisame are gonna be a fighting partners.
    If they do become a team Is this gonna be good as good as it was with Itachi??? And do you think they can beat Naruto and Kakashi together?
    What are your responses??

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Re: How good do you think this partnership will be?

I don't think they will become a team. Sasuke is no longer a "team type of guy". He completely disregarded the safety of team Taka and then intentionally gave a severe injury to Karin. Hes riding solo from now on.

If they did team up they would of course be a strong team. Any time you take two incredibly strong shinobi and stick them together its going to make a good team.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they could be the strongest duo combo depending though all on chesasuke & kisame might not be a stronger combo then itachi & kisame but who knows

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke has more chakra than Itachi, and can control amaterasu a lot better than Itachi.
    Itachi has a vastly better Tsukyomi than Sasuke

Susanoo I am ASSUMING does not contain totsuka sword or yatas mirror but are LITERALLY what zetsu said-Legendary items, and were Itachis, and have stayed as Itachis (unless getting his eyes for EMS transfers these powers) then Itachis susanoo is much more powerful.

Itachi still reigns supreme even over sasuke because of those legendary items.

And even if sasuke did get them, what's better, amaterasu or tsukyomi?

Tsukyomi requires the user to look into your eye so i guess amaterasu, but physical attacks sometimes aren't always the way.

Either way Sasuke & Kisame would own Naruto & Kakashi in no time

Sasuke could kill Kakashi in no time, Kakashi blatantly cant make 3-4 kamuis due to chakra levels, sasuke can make 5 susanoo arrows, bam, kamui, bam, kamui, bam, kaumui, bam, kamui, bam Kakashis dead.

Kisame can suck out 2/3 of Kyuubis power, as samehada can eat 6tails worth of chakra in any one time. Naruto pwned

Ugh, here we go..."sage mode"

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    I don't think they will become a team. Sasuke is no longer a "team type of guy". He completely disregarded the safety of team Taka and then intentionally gave a severe injury to Karin. Hes riding solo from now on.

If they did team up they would of course be a strong team. Any time you take two incredibly strong shinobi and stick them together its going to make a good team.
    I agree, but if they did join up kisame would get annoyed of sasuke and leave