Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

We finally know how 1st hokage beat Madara !

We finally why the 1st could beat Madara , cause he was helped by his wife. Everyone thinks that in their fight Madara used the kyuubi but it's the complete opposite . So hashirama had the help of the Kyuubi in that fight :P

I justify : NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 5

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: We finally know how 1st hokage beat Madara !

You have a point.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    We finally why the 1st could beat Madara , cause he was helped by his wife. Everyone thinks that in their fight Madara used the kyuubi but it's the complete opposite . So hashirama had the help of the Kyuubi in that fight :P

I justify : NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 5
    your quite wrong my friend!, first of all, it wasnt with the help of his wife, second of all, it wasnt with the help of kyuubi either!

it was like this, madara controlled the kyuubi and madara was the one who fought hashirama with help of kyuubi, but hashirama defeated and suppressed kyuubi with the help of his woodstyle techniques, and gained control over it!, but it was only after the battle ended, that his wife helped him with sealing jutsu and sealed kyuubi in her self!!

oh and some people got it wrong, the first hokage couldnt control kyuubi, he could only suppress it!

and madara couldnt suppress it, he could only control it!

Last edited by Dragon Lord; 07-09-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Im pretty sure it implied after the fight with madara when he gained control of the kyuubi, Mito got the kyuubi sealed in her.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

It states pretty specifically that it was during the fight that he took control of the 9 Tails. "During Their Fight, Hashirama-sama gained control of the nine-tails." If it was after the fight or at the end of the fight I would think it would be more specific than "During" The fight. But I could see that being some type of translation issue. But it would be cool if he did take control of Madara's pet during the fight.

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

So we can say that hashirama is the strongest of all hokages ?

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

So we can say that hashirama is the strongest of all hokages ?
    No, According to The Naruto world and I guess Kishimoto, The strongest Hokage was the 3rd or 4th, one of the two, can't recall which.

But since Hashirama did face Madara at his Prime, The kyuubi at it's deadliest(I guess if it's controlled by Madara at his prime then technically the Kyuubi is terrifying at most). He did control the Tailed beasts and upon a peace treaty to the ninja world he did give each nation a tailed beast. For me the Greatest is Hashirama Senju.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

guys guys...it did state that it was during the fight that he gained control of it, but he did not use the kyuubi against madara, because hashirama can control kyuubi, he can only suppress and its power with its wood release!, there is actually a picture in the manga where hashirama has imprisoned and suppressed kyuubi during his fight with madara, so after that madara lost control of it, and couldnt use the kyuubi in the fight anymore, but neither did hashirama!, after the battle was ended, mito helped hashirama by sealing the suppressed kyuubi inside her!

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I believe that in the battle between hashirama and madara, madara first had control of the kyuubi. During the battle hashirama was suppressing the kyuubi and his wife helped seal the beast at this point. From then on hashirama was then able to defeat madara one on one. And in terms of who is the most powerful kage ever. Although kishimoto has said in inteviews that it's the fourth hokage. In terms of the facts he himself has layed down in the narutoverse it would have to be the 1st hokage. I know this is off topic but a lot of things have contradicted themselved in the narutoverse, but i guess every great writer makes mistakes.

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post
    You have a point.
    no he doesn't that's absurd and goes against everything the manga has ever said.the first BEAT madara and the kyuubi and sealed it in it's weakened state into his wife after the fight to make sure an nobody got ahold of it's destructive power ever again.

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

it was said that the 3rd was the most powerful you people are just over powering Madara (who should not even be in the top 5 for powerful Ninja's)

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Madara is hardly overpowered. Well at least the Madara with EMS that fought senju vs uchiha before the villiage was established. Even the Kages and Danzo recognized his strength. But besides beating Madara doesn't make him the best it just makes him Bad Ass.

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    Madara is hardly overpowered. Well at least the Madara with EMS that fought senju vs uchiha before the villiage was established. Even the Kages and Danzo recognized his strength. But besides beating Madara doesn't make him the best it just makes him Bad Ass.
    not what i meant

what I was trying to say is everyone thinks Madara is stronger then he is and that the 1st is the most powerful hokage (he is not thats the 3rd)

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    I believe that in the battle between hashirama and madara, madara first had control of the kyuubi. During the battle hashirama was suppressing the kyuubi and his wife helped seal the beast at this point. From then on hashirama was then able to defeat madara one on one. And in terms of who is the most powerful kage ever. Although kishimoto has said in inteviews that it's the fourth hokage. In terms of the facts he himself has layed down in the narutoverse it would have to be the 1st hokage. I know this is off topic but a lot of things have contradicted themselved in the narutoverse, but i guess every great writer makes mistakes.
    no, what you say is true!, and that was kinda what i said!

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    No, According to The Naruto world and I guess Kishimoto, The strongest Hokage was the 3rd or 4th, one of the two, can't recall which.

But since Hashirama did face Madara at his Prime, The kyuubi at it's deadliest(I guess if it's controlled by Madara at his prime then technically the Kyuubi is terrifying at most). He did control the Tailed beasts and upon a peace treaty to the ninja world he did give each nation a tailed beast. For me the Greatest is Hashirama Senju.
    concur

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Well somewhere in the series , It said The 1st could of controlled all the tails... Im not sure if it was anime or manga but since manga is more of the real thing.

Banned
    Status
    May 2010
    This user has no status.

Hashirama sealed the fox after he defeated madara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaw:

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    your quite wrong my friend!, first of all, it wasnt with the help of his wife, second of all, it wasnt with the help of kyuubi either!

it was like this, madara controlled the kyuubi and madara was the one who fought hashirama with help of kyuubi, but hashirama defeated and suppressed kyuubi with the help of his woodstyle techniques, and gained control over it!, but it was only after the battle ended, that his wife helped him with sealing jutsu and sealed kyuubi in her self!!

oh and some people got it wrong, the first hokage couldnt control kyuubi, he could only suppress it!

and madara couldnt suppress it, he could only control it!
    I agree with you the kyuubi was the spoils of victory. Hashirama's wood jutsu were 10xs greater than Yamato he could create whole trees to probably capture someone and as seen on the fight with the 3rd was also probably a master in genjutsu.

We don't know Madara's actual abilities he could be a descendant from Sasuke's family. Meaning he could have Sasuke's abilities.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

He controlled the juubis.

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Quote Originally Posted by Princess.GaGa View Post
    Hashirama sealed the fox after he defeated madara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaw:
    Indeed! then his wife let him seal it within her

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by InevitablePAIN View Post
    He controlled the juubis.
    sorry but only I can do that my friend.maybe the word you're looking for is bijuu

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    sorry but only I can do that my friend.maybe the word you're looking for is bijuu
    hahah, yes, by ur name only you can do that! lol

and about that whole thing about how hashirama only suppressed the kyuubi.. it clearly states that he gained CONTROL of the kyuubi in that link..
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 5

about sealing it into his wife... i guess thats up to interpretation.. cuz the exact line was "In order to better aid him, mito-sama sealed it in her own body".. i guess it depends on what you think she's aiding him with...

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    hahah, yes, by ur name only you can do that! lol

and about that whole thing about how hashirama only suppressed the kyuubi.. it clearly states that he gained CONTROL of the kyuubi in that link..
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 5

about sealing it into his wife... i guess thats up to interpretation.. cuz the exact line was "In order to better aid him, mito-sama sealed it in her own body".. i guess it depends on what you think she's aiding him with...
    ya but i think it meant that after he won the fight he gained control of the kyuubi.and his wife being an uzumaki and the loving wife she was let hashirama seal it in her to play her part as wife of the 1st Hokage and aid him in bringing order and peace to the world.but honestly theres no way to find out lol if they never show the fight.but i am positive she was absolutely not in the fight.it was a one on one "everyone stay back cuz this could get messy" kinda fight between madara and the 1st.the 1st had bijuu that went into battle with him but only a few as im sure he couldnt use over say three at a time and madara brought kyuubi and all of them clashed.madara vs the 1st and the other three(or however many)bijuu took on the kyuubi or atleast held it back so Hashirama could focus on madara and when he won and thought madara had died he turned to the kyuubi and surpressed it holding it down with wood release and when his village saw what had happened the rusheed to greet him and his wife and him decided the only way to keep kyuubi out of uchiha hands and also out of the world was to seal it.and what better place then in his own wife.she was uzumaki and she was the closest person to him.this is how i imagine it.....

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    ya but i think it meant that after he won the fight he gained control of the kyuubi.and his wife being an uzumaki and the loving wife she was let hashirama seal it in her to play her part as wife of the 1st Hokage and aid him in bringing order and peace to the world.but honestly theres no way to find out lol if they never show the fight.but i am positive she was absolutely not in the fight.it was a one on one "everyone stay back cuz this could get messy" kinda fight between madara and the 1st.the 1st had bijuu that went into battle with him but only a few as im sure he couldnt use over say three at a time and madara brought kyuubi and all of them clashed.madara vs the 1st and the other three(or however many)bijuu took on the kyuubi or atleast held it back so Hashirama could focus on madara and when he won and thought madara had died he turned to the kyuubi and surpressed it holding it down with wood release and when his village saw what had happened the rusheed to greet him and his wife and him decided the only way to keep kyuubi out of uchiha hands and also out of the world was to seal it.and what better place then in his own wife.she was uzumaki and she was the closest person to him.this is how i imagine it.....
    keeping it outta uchiha hands.. good point.. sealing it into his wife follows the same philosophy as some other jinchuurikis like how minato sealed it into his son, and how the 8 tails is always sealed into someone close to the raikage..

so it makes me wonder who would be the next host after naruto.. would he seal it into his child? or someone who isn't an uzumaki..

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    keeping it outta uchiha hands.. good point.. sealing it into his wife follows the same philosophy as some other jinchuurikis like how minato sealed it into his son, and how the 8 tails is always sealed into someone close to the raikage..

so it makes me wonder who would be the next host after naruto.. would he seal it into his child? or someone who isn't an uzumaki..
    i would think his child.he is an uzumaki and one of the strongest shinobi alive it would be befitting that the kyuubi be passed on as he is also the only known person to become a complete kyuubi jinchuuriki.but to be honest my opinion is that Naruto will be the last jinchuuriki.or atleast the last jinchuuriki of the kyuubi.i think he will carry it to his death.him and kyuubi will live a long life together and when Naruto dies...kyuubi dies along with him.