Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Edo Tensen back fired Nagato Revived!?!

As we have seen in both the manga and the anime Nagato's Rinnengan has the ability of the six paths and Nagato is the seventh see where i'm going?

Kabuto stupidly elected Nagato to be one of the several one man cavalry super bad ass ninja in his repitoire as a show case for Madara. Heres the rubb, lets say Nagato much like the 1st and 2nd hokage is able to understand that he has been reanimated and decides to ressurect his true self through the same methods he used to revive the leaf village and breaks loose of the hold kabuto/maru has on him; and decides to join forces with the shinobi alliance against the akatsuki taking up the role of leader or perhaps protector of the leader in Konan for the rain village.

Not only would this be epic to see the most bad ass mofo besides Naruto come back to life by his own jutsu after being reanimated and fight side by side with the leaf, but to see the look on Kabuto's face after watching his jutsu turn against him and blunder the rest of the reanimated bunch of his. This I would pay Kishimoto for to make happen, what do you'll think speak up if you wanna be heard?

Last edited by Dtoxxdasavvyone; 08-27-2010 at 01:50 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Edo Tensen back fired Nagato Revived!?!

This is just my guess but... I don't think Edo Tensei allows the ones that are summoned to use their full power. I think the number of jutsus they can use is limited too. But if Nagato CAN revive himself like you said it will be very very interesting

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting to say the least, but I never knew why he didn't revive Yahiko when he first died.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

That would epic and awsome if do that. Plus if he do it and then gets on the good side that would make me O.O

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Interesting to say the least, but I never knew why he didn't revive Yahiko when he first died.
    2 possible answers to this.

A. He didnt have the strength or know how to as of yet.
    B. The time window for which he had to revive him expired. If you go back to this last episode, he states that he still had time to revive everyone since he arrived at Konoha.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It will never happen nor it could ever happen, because Nagato was killed a long time ago, too much time would pass and he wouldn't be able to bring himself back. he wasn't able to bring Yahiko, Jiraiya back because of the amount of time that had past.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    As we have seen in both the manga and the anime Nagato's Rinnengan has the ability of the six paths and Nagato is the seventh see where i'm going?

Kabuto stupidly elected Nagato to be one of the several one man cavalry super bad ass ninja in his repitoire as a show case for Madara. Heres the rubb, lets say Nagato much like the 1st and 2nd hokage is able to understand that he has been reanimated and decides to ressurect his true self through the same methods he used to revive the leaf village and breaks loose of the hold kabuto/maru has on him; and decides to join forces with the shinobi alliance against the akatsuki taking up the role of leader or perhaps protector of the leader in Konan for the rain village.

Not only would this be epic to see the most bad ass mofo besides Naruto come back to life by his own jutsu after being reanimated and fight side by side with the leaf, but to see the look on Kabuto's face after watching his jutsu turn against him and blunder the rest of the reanimated bunch of his. This I would pay Kishimoto for to make happen, what do you'll think speak up if you wanna be heard?
    he wont be aloud to cause an uprising hell be completly under his control

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan Nguyen View Post
    2 possible answers to this.

A. He didnt have the strength or know how to as of yet.
    B. The time window for which he had to revive him expired. If you go back to this last episode, he states that he still had time to revive everyone since he arrived at Konoha.
    he got rid of hanzou and everyone else pretty damn quick.. he was alone with konan, and yahiko's body right after.. so i'm going with A.. he didn't know how, or he didn't have the strength.. i'm going with not knowing how.. i don't think he knew of the 6 paths before he summoned gedo mazo and had the rods stuck in him.. he probably discovered his true strength afterwords.. becuse when you think of it, the people of konoha were dead before naruto showed up.. then they had that long fight.. even had two full conversations in between.. and he still revived them all.. so if he knew how, he would have revived yahiko right away..

as far as the reanimated nagato reviving himself.. it sounds wicked.. but i highly doubt it.. kabutomaru did say his jutsu was more advanced than orochimaru's and the 2nd hokage's.. so maybe he takes control of them right away without having to place a tag on them like orochimaru did..

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What is it with you people?
    You actually WANT the good guys to have even more people on their team?
    Looks like no one wants the best ending ( everyone dead, Madara succeeds, and Sasuke of course, gets the most horrible brutal death imaginable, as he deserves ).

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If anything he won't become good ! The protoganists are already overpowering the Antagonists. Unless Sasuke's EMS is " Cool Whip " It's total overkill ! :l

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nagato can only bring back back people who died recently like a day

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and he coudnt revive his true self because that is his true self its just brought back under his control his soul is in that body so he coudnt do it

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i like this idea but with all the other ninjas brought back to life they had there bodies close, maybe distance is a factor as well ?

but if naruto and nagato teamed up vs EMS Madra and Sasuke

awesome battle !

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    What is it with you people?
    You actually WANT the good guys to have even more people on their team?
    Looks like no one wants the best ending ( everyone dead, Madara succeeds, and Sasuke of course, gets the most horrible brutal death imaginable, as he deserves ).
    +1 . enough said in there that i dont need to voice my own opinions

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like the idea. I just don't want to see Nagato or Itachi being controlled. They seem like they are too smart for that, even when they are dead!

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

too bad that a part of the edo tensi is to make the summonned body to lose all will and only obey orders. If you see the orochimaru vs 3rd, he used 2 special tagged kunais which made that happen.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    too bad that a part of the edo tensi is to make the summonned body to lose all will and only obey orders. If you see the orochimaru vs 3rd, he used 2 special tagged kunais which made that happen.
    That is exactly my point Nagato has the rinnengan and the jutsu he used to revive the villagers is different than the one he used for himself over and over again (presumably) at any rate the ocular jutsu is the key, were talking about the eyes of the SO6P not the sharingan or the byakugan and if you recall the 1st and 2nd had a brief moment where they were aware of the jutsu so again with Nagato posessing the Rinnengan it could be a factor and lets be realistic regarding Madara this is a conniving super ninja who has had over a decade to plot out his war so don't be fooled into thinking that the akatsuki and the tailed beasts were all he has to offer not to mention the Kabuto alliance which brought about my theory. The enemy is well equipped to start a war, everyone of the Akatsuki was a one man wrecking crew in itself so leave that alone were talking about a major power shift for the goodguys with Nagato joining them so hopefully my theory has some validity to it otherwise I really do fear for the shinobi alliance lets face it, if Naruto wasn't the main character he would of never beat Nagato and now the dude is about to be controlled by someone more sinister then Orochimaru just doesn't look good.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto stupidly elected Nagato to be one of the several one man cavalry super bad ass ninja in his repitoire as a show case for Madara. Heres the rubb, lets say Nagato much like the 1st and 2nd hokage is able to understand that he has been reanimated and decides to ressurect his true self through the same methods he used to revive the leaf village and breaks loose
    he can't just do that, remember he said that he was still in time to revive those he killed after he arrived to konoha but could not do the same for Jiraiya, because it had been longer since he killed him, now since nagato had been dead for some time, I think longer than Jiraiya he cannot revive himself
    besides probably kabuto will use the same kunais oro used to kill his personality and turn him into a killing puppet

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just for the record... I think that by accepting Kabuto into his service, Madara is making a mistake because I'm fairly certain that Kabuto is loyal, in his own particular way, to the leaf.
    That's why he left an obvious trail of bodies.

So as far as having nagato "betraying" kabuto.... that'd be somewhat moot, since Kabuto is already in league with the leaf.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    Just for the record... I think that by accepting Kabuto into his service, Madara is making a mistake because I'm fairly certain that Kabuto is loyal, in his own particular way, to the leaf.
    That's why he left an obvious trail of bodies.

So as far as having nagato "betraying" kabuto.... that'd be somewhat moot, since Kabuto is already in league with the leaf.
    dude how is kabuto any wat tied to the leave orichimarus soul purpuse in life was to destroy it and kabuto was his maine guy and possibly lover

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rasenshurenken View Post
    dude how is kabuto any wat tied to the leave orichimarus soul purpuse in life was to destroy it and kabuto was his maine guy and possibly lover
    You want the long answer or the short gay answer?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When Kabuto summons those figures Naruto is going to use guys like Bee-san, Kakashi, Yamato, Team 7 and Team 10 to fight those clones or w/e and Naruto is going to after Kabuto and once Naruto kills Kabuto those clones will fade away.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The edo tensen allows the reanimated thier full power but obviously kabuto won't be foolish enough not to compensate for this. Kabuto summoned powerfull men who has the power to defeat him so he must have taken away their free will.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Edo tensei will be Naruto's way of showing his powers. It would be an awsome fight. Itachi and Nagato are the ones to fear mostly. The only prople is people like Sasori and kakuzu are weak without preparations Sasori without his puppets and Kakuzu without his hearts.

Also Edo tensei make you fight them not at their best. Itachi will be weakened without his eyes and Nagato is weakened without his massive chakra reserves.

As for Nagato reviving himself wouldn't be possible he is out side of life and death but Edo tensei takes away a person will. Unless Kabuto dies in battle Nagato could only probably revive him.

What would make edo tensei even more powerful is if Tobi gave the bodies biju chakra to amp up their power then their will be a problem.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im sure sasoria will make more puppets and kakuza will kill more people for hearts if there not all ready brought back with that stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»