Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member oFuiinJutsuu's Avatar
    Status
    oFuiinJutsuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    837
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Who do U guys think would win ? Both Have no knowledge whatsover ! And also they are at full strenght ... There are no Restrictions set :D
     
         

  2. #2
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    jiraiya has to get into sage mode where as the raikages armour is instant so i think jiraiya may lose this one
     
         

  3. #3
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,363
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Jiraiya is dead, people should pit the living against the living and let the dead rest in peace.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member oFuiinJutsuu's Avatar
    Status
    oFuiinJutsuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    837
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Jiraiya is dead, people should pit the living against the living and let the dead rest in peace.
    Ok ... Maybe they should but I don't feel like it xD So yeahh :P
    I didn't mean to hurt your feelings with this thread ! I'm being serious ... If u don't like it and it hurts you to see a dead man fighting I will take the thread off ... ?
     
         

  5. #5
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Jiraiya is dead, people should pit the living against the living and let the dead rest in peace.
    If we pit the living against the dead then we are achnologing the skill of the dead and letting there legacy live on.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sannin JiraiyaSensei's Avatar
    Status
    JiraiyaSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,110
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Jiraiya would own him
     
         

  7. #7
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    Location
    cambridge
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    jiraiya considering the fact that raikage most likely could not defeat pein, while jiraiya despite losing against pein could had defeated him had he known the secret. so i would put my money on jiraiya.
     
         

  8. #8
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    under the evening sky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    i think raikage would win, he's simply to fast for jiraya. i dont think that jiraya could see him coming.
     
         

  9. #9
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    216
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    underwater
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    To me, Jiraiya has a 67% chance of winning, while Raikage has a 33% chance. If Raikage attacks a defenseless Jiraiya first, he wins, because like someone said, his Raiton armor and blinding speed are instantaneous and require little to no charging. However, if Jiraiya is in Sage mode at the beginning he wins. If he summons any of the huge toads as well, he will also win. It all depends on who uses their trump cards first.
    So in most situations, Jiraiya would win.
     
         

  10. #10
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,363
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    I am not offended its just with so many powerful living people are in Manga yet they keep making threads about the dead fighting the living. After a wile it gets old and stale thats all.
     
         

  11. #11
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    I am not offended its just with so many powerful living people are in Manga yet they keep making threads about the dead fighting the living. After a wile it gets old and stale thats all.
    So your saying after the latest chapter with minato whos dead but still showing skill its getting old and stale?
     
         

  12. #12
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    Location
    cambridge
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    I am not offended its just with so many powerful living people are in Manga yet they keep making threads about the dead fighting the living. After a wile it gets old and stale thats all.
    i agree
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,741
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Jiraiya
     
         

  14. #14
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    I say jiraiya, jiraiya might be older or just the same age. Jiraiya also has much expirience, seeing how he, tsunade, and orochimaru fought hanzo, rather than raikage and killer bee, sure there are many reasons, reguardless, jiraiya would win via sage mode, with them frogs i believe he has unlimited sage mode, or at least a whole lot longer than naruto. Seeing tho how we know nothing about raikage other than his lightning armor and incredible taijutsu techniques, and we know lots about jiraiya. After we see raikage's capabilities, he will probly be the winner no doubt
     
         

  15. #15
    Art Is A Blast kazeshini's Avatar
    Status
    kazeshini is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    548
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by -The witch king View Post
    If we pit the living against the dead then we are achnologing the skill of the dead and letting there legacy live on.
    but in doing that, you are putting living people to the side, not acknowledging their skills and basically saying they are no better than a dead person.

    besides, jiraiya has 1 arm...which he coincidentally has in common with the raikage lol.
     
         

  16. #16
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,328
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Jiraya 100%
    Unusual brutal force is no match for the Sage mode

    Power of Darkness
     
         

  17. #17
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Don't underestimate Jiraiya's base mode he is still stronger than Kakashi. Jiraiya is also the master of barrier jutsu and a great sealing expert. I think he can hold off A to get into sage mode then A is dead.

    His physical attacks wont work on sage mode. The speed should be fair too
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 09-01-2010 at 03:07 AM.

  18. #18
    Academy Student
    Status
    dr13 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    I think Sage Jiraya has a better chance. Well that's my opinion about it.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member ~Racher~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Racher~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,984
    Location
    o.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    * raikage in the toads stomach*

    pwned
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,820
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    At the moment, A hasn't shown anything that can get out of the frog stomach.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Uchiha941's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha941 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    123
    Location
    Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage Vs Jiraiya

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    At the moment, A hasn't shown anything that can get out of the frog stomach.

    itachi's amaterasu ?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •