77 39.29%

79 40.31%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Apple only

Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 526 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 527.

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by Caliburn; 02-03-2011 at 08:33 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 527 Predictions and 526 Discussion

Some good actionreally intense. Too bad though I was hoping to see the KinGin bro's fighting but looks like it's the next chapter.

Last edited by kisamexRocks; 02-03-2011 at 06:57 AM.

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I was still hoping to see if kakashi was going to finish his rampage. Chapter was ok though, just setting up all the fights for the next few chapters. Looks like the Kinkaku and Ginkaku bros did kill the second Hokage by the way they were talking about him. Zetsu is even more mysterious than ever. Darui reminds me a lot of Kakashi, can't wait to see how he is in battle.

Status
    Sep 2010
    SAGE

did anybody pick up on the WISKERS that the Ginkaku bros (who are TINGED with the nine tails chakara) from the Hidden cloud village are sportin

Looks alot like Naruto's wiskers that look alot like fox wiskers

Last edited by 4bdN; 02-03-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

I wanna see kakashi goin on a rampage... but still a pretty good chapter.

Status
    Oct 2010
    I am watching you...

mm... i was expecting a little more action and less boredom....... except the black lightening, rest was not up to the mark.. i am disappointed...........

If the Kin-Gin brothers really did kill the 2nd Hokage then I find it really ironic that they got resurrected as tools by the technique of the man they killed lol.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 4bdN View Post
    did anybody pick up on the WISKERS that the Kingau bros(who are TINGED with the nine tails chakara) from the Hidden cloud village are sportin

Looks alot like Naruto's wiskers that look alot like fox wiskers
    Either it's facepaint Or they must have been born with them. A way I see it is if their mom had some chakra of the kyuubi sealed in her and became pregnant. Other than that sealing or absorbing the chakra wont do anything as shown by Minto, Kushina and Sora(filelr), none had any characteristics of the Kyuubi.

Status
    Jan 2011
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

1.Looks like Bee's protege is a beast with Raiton specially sense hes the only one that can do this.(I like how kishi added a black/Arabian village to his Naruto world brings some color lol)

2.No Kakashi rage(seeming how im skeptical of it sense his low chakra level)?

3.Now The brothers who have the kyuubi chakra its (obviously not the actually fox in side them) so i guessing its going to be the same as the Shippuden filler with Sora.So sense the Kyuubi isn't in them does their kyuubi chakra run out or is it permanently fused with their chakra?

Status
    Jan 2011
    I am simply in a dream...I
    awake when my 3rd eye opens

Quote Originally Posted by nrto60 View Post
    mm... i was expecting a little more action and less boredom....... except the black lightening, rest was not up to the mark.. i am disappointed...........

If the Kin-Gin brothers really did kill the 2nd Hokage then I find it really ironic that they got resurrected as tools by the technique of the man they killed lol.

We are going to see alot of new ninjutsu/techniques specially with these high ranking elite ninja. Would be cool also if naruto learned wind ninjutsu and didnt just overuse his New Kyuubi rasengan

Status
    Sep 2010
    SAGE

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Either it's facepaint Or they must have been born with them. A way I see it is if their mom had some chakra of the kyuubi sealed in her and became pregnant. Other than that sealing or absorbing the chakra wont do anything as shown by Minto, Kushina and Sora(filelr), none had any characteristics of the Kyuubi.
    maybe thers special requir or sumthin like being born with maybe, ther the only ones weve ever seen them on other then Naruto

they gota b more special then just an xtra drawing

plus they got the nine tails chakara Cant b just coincidence

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

i not happy with this chapter... im just enjoying it...btw we will not see sasuke's new eyes till next year thats my prediction...:D this will be a very long epic of war,maybe it will take 12 months and more to finish it, and i love it...

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

good chapter except for the boring first 6 chapters. it's reached a stage where we want action throughout. one thing i can't wait for is the anime for this arc.
    1) Hiashi vs Hizashi should be a good fight. Neji may not even see his dad.
    2 )Darui seems to bad ass afterall. great lightening techniques. makes Kakashi's and Sasuke's look amateur
    3) Gaara and Tsuchikage to amaze us against the other hokages.
    4) Good idea from Kankouro. their squad is too thin to fight Hanzou, Grandma Chiyo, Kimimaro and that other big dude.

i like how all these have turned up. 5 different suspense at their max.
    1) Gaara and Tsuchikage fight suspense
    2) Kakashi rampage suspense (really want to see that one)
    3) Sasuke's new eyes
    4) Naruto's new technique
    5) Darui's Storm techniques

better days ahead!!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Thought was a discussion on Chapter 526 .... All I see is Pain vs Itachi WTF guys... leave that discussion for when it happens... if it should... This chapter though brought me back to what I posted on chapter 522... The connection between Madara/Tobi and black Zetsu...
    See yer!!!!!

Good day gentlemen...

Will try to keep this as brief as possible.

I think the person in the last coffin is part of the original members of Akatsuki, (Madara or Black Zetsu the full original one). Because Kabuto releases his summons in groups.

The first time in front of Madara the original Akatsuki members Chapter 489 - Pages 18 - 19-20
    When going to war - Chapter 515 - Again the Akatsuki members except the last coffin.
    - The former Jinchuuriki
    - The Previous Kages
    - Former Enemies of the Leaf
    - Those with bloodline limits
    - Former leaf heroes

Chapter 522 - Page 16-17 - Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist

If you read Chapter 486 page 03 - White zetsu comes to rescue Sasuke,
    Chapter 486 page 05 - Madara is talking to Black Zetsu, Black Zetsu is healing him, (notice the black arm on madara's shoulder - and madara's white hand, pls dnt tell me it could be a glove)
    white zetsu comes to inform them that Sasuke is in trouble, doesnt the white and black zetsu appear to Madara, howcome it's only the white well because black is repairing him.
    I think the full black zetsu was there from the beginning when Madara and the First Hokage had their battle. The black Zetsu must've founded Madara and healed him, Black Zetsu 1 half and Madara fused, remember that Madara also has 2 personalities. The white zetsus were created as clones from the original full black zetsu.

Lemme knw wot u think...

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

What do you get when you put a black shinobi name Darui in Naruto Manga? Win.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    Looks like the Kinkaku and Ginkaku bros did kill the second Hokage by the way they were talking about him.

Quickly, you best create a new thread dedicated to this topic before someone beats you to it again. Your need for attention is sickening.

They only spoke for one cell, you cannot make any theories based on one cell. Another hopeless post by the agent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Well it was cool, although we haven't seen many fights. Who cares about the "rampaged" Kakashi, lol. I say it again that he's overrated..

Some answers has been answered like *wheres the Mizukage* or *what's about the others like the ambush squadron* and so on. Also, it was nice to see Hinata / Neji and some other people again (out of Tenten, i don't like her, lol). The next chapter's a promising one and we can enjoy it with a 1-hour-special-anime. I cannot wait any longer...

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 4bdN View Post
    maybe thers special requir or sumthin like being born with maybe, ther the only ones weve ever seen them on other then Naruto

they gota b more special then just an xtra drawing

plus they got the nine tails chakara Cant b just coincidence
    Well the chakra spread thoughout Konoha or something after that Attack 16 years ago. Thent here were the times the cloud kidnapped Kushina for her chakra or something. But if they were born with it then the mother had kyuubi chakra sealed in her.

But maybe it's just a character appearance thing, like Kisame, Zetsu, Kakuzu, and all others we've seen.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -The Agent- View Post
    I was still hoping to see if kakashi was going to finish his rampage. Chapter was ok though, just setting up all the fights for the next few chapters. Looks like the Kinkaku and Ginkaku bros did kill the second Hokage by the way they were talking about him. Zetsu is even more mysterious than ever. Darui reminds me a lot of Kakashi, can't wait to see how he is in battle.
    thats cool that there'll be a group of battles going on in the next chapters, but i im still very disappointed... where the F*** is Itachi, and nagato? why arent we seeing what naruto is doing during these moments? and more importantly when will we get to see Sasuke again with itachi's eyes??? yeah its cool to see everyone pitching in during this war, but come on... i want to see more with the main characters, even if its alot more of naruto than sasuke. this war is getting better and better with each chapter, but its disappointing that we dont see any of madara in battle or the names i mentioned earlier yet.(sasuke,itachi,nagato,naruto)

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

come on.. put more pages, 16 is not enough!

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxSasuke View Post
    thats cool that there'll be a group of battles going on in the next chapters, but i im still very disappointed... where the F*** is Itachi, and nagato? why arent we seeing what naruto is doing during these moments? and more importantly when will we get to see Sasuke again with itachi's eyes??? yeah its cool to see everyone pitching in during this war, but come on... i want to see more with the main characters, even if its alot more of naruto than sasuke. this war is getting better and better with each chapter, but its disappointing that we dont see any of madara in battle or the names i mentioned earlier yet.(sasuke,itachi,nagato,naruto)
    Yeah I have a feeling that we won't see Naruto's progression with he Tailed Beast Bomb until after the first round of the war is done. I'm also curious as to where Nagato and itachi went. One chapter they were traveling with Kakuzu, next thing you know they disappeared.

I actually like the progression of the support characters, we've seen how strong Naruto and Sasuke have gotten. I want to see everyone else's progression as well.

I am also anxious to see Sasuke's new eyes, but all we can do is wait. This chapter may have been kind of boring but Kishimoto is setting the next few chapters up to be amazing.

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

I voted 4 star's today, I enjoyed how they screwed the ambush group with such hardcore enemys, Hanzo, Kimimaru, Chiryo, Also enjoyed the black zetsu avoiding such a hardcore trap aswell, Things are really starting to happen now, multiple fights this is awsome, I hope next week there's a 30 page manga esp when we got a 2 episode special of the anime =]

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
    2.No Kakashi rage(seeming how im skeptical of it sense his low chakra level)?
    remember that a will of fire burns in each ninja, and regardless of how high kakashi's chakra level may be, when someone is fighting to defend their friends or someone they care about, they find the strength that they never knew that they had. in this case kakashi respected both zabuza and haku as worthy rivals, and kabuto using them to serve his needs has pushed kakashi to a the end of the line. kakashi's rampage will be legendary, i hope to see a wide variety of ninjutsu at his disposal.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

i can't wait for kakashi's epic rampage! good chapter, though i didn't really like seeing the feudal lords on a few pages chatting about medals.

SCEPTICAL MUSES MangaPrincessOfPunk's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 526 Discussion and 527 Predictions

Am I the only one very intrigued by this "one with the land" thing black Zetsu has going on? I've been dying to see his abilities and finally we're getting some hints!

Itachi and Nagato do seem to be missing, weren't they with Kakuzu when we saw them last? Oh well, I'm sure they'll be back any minute now.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerfiz View Post
    good chapter except for the boring first 6 chapters. it's reached a stage where we want action throughout. one thing i can't wait for is the anime for this arc.
    1) Hiashi vs Hizashi should be a good fight. Neji may not even see his dad.
    2 )Darui seems to bad ass afterall. great lightening techniques. makes Kakashi's and Sasuke's look amateur
    3) Gaara and Tsuchikage to amaze us against the other hokages.
    4) Good idea from Kankouro. their squad is too thin to fight Hanzou, Grandma Chiyo, Kimimaro and that other big dude.

i like how all these have turned up. 5 different suspense at their max.
    1) Gaara and Tsuchikage fight suspense
    2) Kakashi rampage suspense (really want to see that one)
    3) Sasuke's new eyes
    4) Naruto's new technique
    5) Darui's Storm techniques

better days ahead!!!
    i agree with you on everything here but one thing, noone can still compare to sasukes KIRIN jutsu/technique, darui is cool but that black panther lighting is on a lower level to kirin, kirin uses a massive amount of lightining and hits at the speed of light(basically instantaniously, if we remember even itachi with his sharigan couldnt escape that attack. but he did manage to get the susano to activate to save him, and considering itachi said "you really have gotten stronger sasuke, without this i would have been dead... Susano")

considering sasuke has susano, and that kirin technique at his disposal + now the eternal sharingan and i almost forgot he has the amaterasu... its obvious who would win if those two ever fought.

Last edited by xXxSasuke; 02-03-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»