View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll

3 1.71%

5 2.86%

22 12.57%

59 33.71%

86 49.14%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 529 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 530.

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Senior Comedian Member -The Agent-'s Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 529 Discussion and 530 Predictions

Glad the Kin Gin Brothers are sealed. They were hyped and overrated. I do want to know more about them being distantly related to the Sage of Six Paths. Cant wait for Shika Ino Cho vs Asuma next week.

It was good seeing Naruto even if it was just for a page. Can't wait until the TBB Rasengan is finished.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol omg this was so meh wasted so many pages on just sealing a trashy nine tails wanna be but it was nice seeing naruto like "the agent' said

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

This was a nice build up to the fight with asuma but it could have been a lot better I guess they have to make the battles go quickly since their will be so many. I just hope it doesnt happen with everyone I want to enjoy this, I was a little disapointed that haku and zbuza are both already gone.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice chapter especially what shukaku said to the team that "legends from distant past are always exaggerated, but eventually someone outdoes them, that when new legends are born"... lol, its true thats what happening right now in the real world...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was written pretty well. I liked the part about the Sage of the Six Paths relation. This information will be used wisely by Kishi, he told that not just for nothing. And in case I'm missing something, don't they have all the treasures now? If that's the case, I hope Naruto will get to wield them. Next week Asuma sensei, that I think would be a little low on the ranking.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

Well...I've got a good hope of seeing more of Naruto even if it vanished quickly ever mind!

The weapons were always way too silly and adding that pot into it wasn't really the most intelligent thing to do! Atleast, the last one could have been one kick-ass weapon. Still, I've got the impression that many Edo-Tensei will end themselves into that pot LOL Well...Bye-Bye to the Kin-Gin bros

There were some great quotes by both Shikaku and Darui!

Shika was back to my great pleasure and good to see that Kishi still remembers that Ino can be useful Next week gonna be awesome with Ino-Shika-Cho v/s Asuma!

Side Notes:

- It was absurd that Darui was not absorbed despite saying "Sorry" twice
    - I wonder why Kishi presented the Bros as relatives of SO6P if they were going to disappear anyways!
    - Also, it seems that Kishi wants to keep Madara as the main villain and for that, he's decreasing Kabuto's power with the weapons he brought out! All these SO6P has a direct effect on Kabuto without affecting Madara's and that's a bit dull!

Last edited by Escorpiius; 02-24-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How about Samui and Karui..cuz they still sealed in that gourd..are they will gone easily..

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingScorp View Post
    Well...I've got a good hope of seeing more of Naruto even if it vanished qickly ever mind!

The weapons were always way too silly and adding that pot into it wasn't really the most intelligent thing to do! Atleast, the last one could have been one kick-ass weapon. Still, I've got the impression that many Edo-Tensei will end themselves into that pot LOL Well...Bye-Bye to the Kin-Gin bros

Shika was back to my great pleasure and good to see that Kishi still remembers that Ino can be useful Next week gonna be awesome with Ino-Shika-Cho v/s Asuma!

Side Notes:

- I wonder why Kishi presented the Bros as relatives of SO6P if they were going to disappear anyways!
    - Also, it seems that Kishi wants to keep Madara as the main villain and for that, he's decreasing Kabuto's power with the weapons he brought out! All these SO6P has a direct effect on Kabuto without affecting Madara's and that's a bit dull!
    he didnt really just said it twice i think he said it enough times to bypass the old secret word since the only way to seal a person is to have him/her think of the word ( it think) or say it..so it replaced the word dull and made it into sorry but after that he never said it again( i believe, i might be completely wrong due to the fact that its 2:30 am over here and im TIIIRED)

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by HybridXia View Post
    he didnt really just said it twice i think he said it enough times to bypass the old secret word since the only way to seal a person is to have him/her think of the word ( it think) or say it..so it replaced the word dull and made it into sorry but after that he never said it again( i believe, i might be completely wrong due to the fact that its 2:30 am over here and im TIIIRED)
    Ya You're wrong but well, never mind cause' it's late as he did say Sorry on the 2nd Page and last Page!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ya You're wrong but well, never mind cause' it's late as he did say Sorry on the 2nd Page and last Page!
    dang i tried tho ..but sorry to say something so stupid as that tho =/

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well...I've got a good hope of seeing more of Naruto even if it vanished quickly ever mind!

Side Notes:

perhaps its because one can only be sealed if he uses the word that was his most used at the time only. once it changed, it might have voided the requirements for sealing

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WHOAHHH!!!! Epic. So the Kinkaku and Ginkaku are apparently distant related to the SO6P hey. This would mean that they carried a trade of the Sage as well. Now this is very interesting cause wen Naruto sealed the Nine tails, what did the Nine tails call him? The Sage of the Six Paths right?

And what is the thing Naruto shares with the Kin-Gin brothers? The marks on their face (the whiskers) which will mean that if they are indeed related to the SO6P... This will be the trade they all share. This also explains the reason for Naruto's reaction in the beginning not only does he share the Chakra but also the blood....

Ooh very exciting times ahead....

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow . . . Naruto for one page? I'm getting so impatient. Although I know every chapter can't be an influential one, I at least need to see SOMETHING soon. Sasuke? Naruto? or tell me the deal with Madara. Just PLEASE stop making up new characters and weapons!! I don't even have high hopes for Asuma in the next episode. Its going to be shikamaru reminiscing and everything probably. Hopefully he throws Dan and Tsunade in there and I can finally find out that I'm wrong about her being Yondaime's Mother

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice 5/5 chap!

...was wrong on the staff as the 5th tool. the pot was just fitting. i remember my granpa having pots as "honey bee" containers. so, killa bee's powers were contained in that powerful pot eh lol...

...was right to pred that shika-ino-chouji triumvirate took part in disposing the gin-kin bros. very nice words from shikaku and sarui...shikaku, inoichi and chouza i guess were team-mates ....
    ...cheers to the new legendary nins!!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    give it a rest, all ready!!

yeah kin-gin bros too overated,cant belive dat they kill tobirama....
    next time, student- sensei battle,nice ...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    WHOAHHH!!!! Epic. So the Kinkaku and Ginkaku are apparently distant related to the SO6P hey. This would mean that they carried a trade of the Sage as well. Now this is very interesting cause wen Naruto sealed the Nine tails, what did the Nine tails call him? The Sage of the Six Paths right?

And what is the thing Naruto shares with the Kin-Gin brothers? The marks on their face (the whiskers) which will mean that if they are indeed related to the SO6P... This will be the trade they all share. This also explains the reason for Naruto's reaction in the beginning not only does he share the Chakra but also the blood....

Ooh very exciting times ahead....
    the nine tails said it was the jutsu of the sage of the six paths.
    not the sage of the six pathis is naruto.
    the reason the kin gin and naruto have whiskers is coz of the kyuubi....

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

too rushed chapter

glad kingin are finally gone, i hope they dont use those weapons too much cuz they are lame, and i was kinda dissapointed, finally something about the so6p and its related to the idiotic kingin brothers

and WTF:
    - eat nine tails meat
    - speed of light
    (even for an manga thats kind of stupid)

3 (but only cuz we saw naruto)

Last edited by Algalon; 02-24-2011 at 06:49 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Redemption

Ok chapter

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Minato The Fourth Hokage View Post
    too rushed chapter

glad kingin are finally gone, i hope they dont use those weapons too much cuz they are lame, and i was kinda dissapointed, finally something about the so6p and its related to the idiotic kingin brothers

and WTF:
    - eat nine tails meat
    - speed of light
    (even for an manga thats kind of stupid)

3 (but only cuz we saw naruto)
    I wonder how theyy chopped the Kyuubi's meat! Yummy I LOL'd hard about that f***in' a***ole who died eatin' the octopus leg or somewhat I might never eat seafoods again :lmao:

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To start off with "Naruto senses a disturbance" was I the only one who added the force after that? Either way, I totally forgot about him until then ~ oh well.

Great Ino-Shika-Cho action but next week's manga is going to be amazing ;D

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jabznaruto View Post
    nice 5/5 chap!

...was wrong on the staff as the 5th tool. the pot was just fitting. i remember my granpa having pots as "honey bee" containers. so, killa bee's powers were contained in that powerful pot eh lol...

...was right to pred that shika-ino-chouji triumvirate took part in disposing the gin-kin bros. very nice words from shikaku and sarui...shikaku, inoichi and chouza i guess were team-mates ....
    ...cheers to the new legendary nins!!!!
    Hey Jabz!

5/5 for me too. Glad to see Darui made it out alive! And how about his influential words about gathering enough copper = worth the same or more as silver/gold.

We also knew that it was the silver/gold brother who defeated the second hokage and will you look at that. They ate part of the 9-tail to become "One" with it. I like the way Kishi is bringing up the past and implementing them into the present story. I guess this was another purpose of the EDO-TENSEI after all. It's so that he could educate us with Naruto world past.

The shika-ino-chouji team really got it done. With Shikamaru there as back up there shouldn't be much problem. The guy is always thinking up for a good strat.

Also, haven't you guys notice something? Shika-Ino-Chouji's and the rest of the team are basically the people behind Gaara. Now that they moved to the beach. What has become of Gaara's team?

Unless they split half/half?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Glad to see they are defeated, although it was kinda quick IMO, but what ever closer we get to Kakashi's rampage I'm happy with.

Can't wait. Looks like Asuma will be fighting next week against his former students, should be a fun battle and probably Shikamaru to finally put Asuma's soul to rest.

Mabui has some crazy technique, It kinda is like the FTG but instead of the user going anywhere it's other physical objects.

I also know a reason why that one person died after trying to eat the 8 tails tentacle, he didn't cook it lol xD!!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stylezish View Post
    Hey Jabz!

5/5 for me too. Glad to see Darui made it out alive! And how about his influential words about gathering enough copper = worth the same or more as silver/gold.

We also knew that it was the silver/gold brother who defeated the second hokage and will you look at that. They ate part of the 9-tail to become "One" with it. I like the way Kishi is bringing up the past and implementing them into the present story. I guess this was another purpose of the EDO-TENSEI after all. It's so that he could educate us with Naruto world past.

The shika-ino-chouji team really got it done. With Shikamaru there as back up there shouldn't be much problem. The guy is always thinking up for a good strat.

Also, haven't you guys notice something? Shika-Ino-Chouji's and the rest of the team are basically the people behind Gaara. Now that they moved to the beach. What has become of Gaara's team?

Unless they split half/half?
    Shikaku explained that a few chapters ago . . . go check out his maps. That group was supposed to split up. Some tricky Nara clan stuff.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by EroKage View Post
    Shikaku explained that a few chapters ago . . . go check out his maps. That group was supposed to split up. Some tricky Nara clan stuff.
    Haha dude, I love the vid on your sig.

But yea, from looking at the map, you can see Gaara's team goal is to "retreat" back while Darui's team finish off the top and coming down to sandwich the previous kage.

Good one EroKage!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»