View Poll Results: Minato vs. Itachi???

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Minato

    97 67.36%
  • Itachi

    47 32.64%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 169
  1. #1
    Jero thewandering Uzumaki jerovg's Avatar
    Status
    jerovg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Itachi vs. Minato

    your opinion on the winner of this bout the super fast ninja Namikaze Minato vs. the almighty Uchiha Itachi.
     
         

  2. #2
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Itachi reaction's speed matched Kirin. and minato's speed is nowhere near lightning. Susanoo rapes stomps
     
         

  3. #3
    Maina Deah's Avatar
    Status
    Maina Deah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some island in Pacific ocean
    Posts
    3,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    In hibernate mode
     



    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Ofcourse without any doubt it'll be Minato Namikaze. His FTG out matched even the great susano'o. Any attacks big or small cannot go through him. He can use his techniques to look for a weak spot on susano'o and mark Itachi.
    fyi.
    Minato = Hokage
    Itachi = s-class ninja
    Its so obvious.
     
         

  4. #4
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by chainkiller View Post
    Ofcourse without any doubt it'll be Minato Namikaze. His FTG out matched even the great susano'o. Any attacks big or small cannot go through him. He can use his techniques to look for a weak spot on susano'o and mark Itachi.
    fyi.
    Minato = Hokage
    Itachi = s-class ninja
    Its so obvious.
    Itachi's complete Susanoo has no weak spot. Itachi would been a better hokage than tsunade
     
         

  5. #5
    Myobokuzan Rihari's Avatar
    Status
    Rihari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Creeping Outside Yo Window
    Posts
    11,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    Itachi reaction's speed matched Kirin. and minato's speed is nowhere near lightning. Susanoo rapes stomps
    seriously you picked itachi

    Itachi's reaction speed isnt even close to what kirin speed is there was no way he could of dodged that let alone moved, its just he was able to activate MS when he saw the lightning building up

    plus i bet you any money minato's FTG technique is faster then kirin no doubt about that, if minato was in itachis shoes at tht time he would of warped away before it hit him.
     
         

  6. #6
    Maina Deah's Avatar
    Status
    Maina Deah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some island in Pacific ocean
    Posts
    3,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    In hibernate mode
     



    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    Itachi's complete Susanoo has no weak spot. Itachi would been a better hokage than tsunade
    Have you forgotten how Danzo almost hit Sasuke when he used his wind behind him?? Danzo ripped off susano'o. Even if susano'o is complete it can still be ripped off. Itachi can't be invincible for the rest of his life with susano'o. If its Minato, I'm sure the attack wouldn't missed.
     
         
    Last edited by Maina Deah; 07-02-2011 at 08:39 AM.

  7. #7
    Demon Misaki's Avatar
    Status
    Misaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In a cloud O_O
    Posts
    663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    I think tht Minato would win... DUH WINNING!!
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Jon420atrabeza2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    itachi uses ms the fight is over
     
         

  9. #9
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by rihari View Post
    Itachi's reaction speed isnt even close to what kirin speed is there was no way he could of dodged that let alone moved, its just he was able to activate MS when he saw the lightning building up
    dodge?!?i never said that he dodged kirin,his timing using susanoo is perfect. and no, he activated susanoo once kirin hit him
    plus i bet you any money minato's FTG technique is faster then kirin no doubt about that, if minato was in itachis shoes at tht time he would of warped away before it hit him.
    he needs to put the mark at itachi first.he needs to go with hand to hand combat first to place the mark.minato might wins if he's lucky, i mean REALLY lucky if he can avoid eye contact with itachi at that time.


    plus reality>>fantasy no way humans are faster than lightning
     
         
    Last edited by DigitalMonster; 07-02-2011 at 09:16 AM.

  10. #10
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by chainkiller View Post
    Have you forgotten how Danzo almost hit Sasuke when he used his wind behind him?? Danzo ripped off susano'o. Even if susano'o is complete it can still be ripped off. Itachi can't be invincible for the rest of his life with susano'o. If its Minato, I'm sure the attack wouldn't missed.
    1.please don't compare itachi's susanoo ans sasuke's
    2.even if he can,how can he?he got rasengan and don't joke to me that rasengan can destroys susanoo's defence
     
         

  11. #11
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    plus genjutsu eats minato for breakfast which can be cast by just one finger and with that itachi lols at minato trying to blitz him
     
         
    Last edited by DigitalMonster; 07-02-2011 at 08:58 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by chainkiller View Post
    Ofcourse without any doubt it'll be Minato Namikaze. His FTG out matched even the great susano'o. Any attacks big or small cannot go through him. He can use his techniques to look for a weak spot on susano'o and mark Itachi.
    fyi.
    Minato = Hokage
    Itachi = s-class ninja
    Its so obvious.
    yo itachi kiled the whole uchiha clan. and you telling me minato would win
     
         
    Last edited by Ragnaroc; 07-03-2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language

  13. #13
    Maina Deah's Avatar
    Status
    Maina Deah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some island in Pacific ocean
    Posts
    3,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    In hibernate mode
     



    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMonster View Post
    1.please don't compare itachi's susanoo ans sasuke's
    2.even if he can,how can he?he got rasengan and don't joke to me that rasengan can destroys susanoo's defence
    I wouldn't joke to you even if I could so don't sweat it.
    I might say Sasuke's susano'o is almost like Itachi's since we never saw how Itachi used it on combat. I can only rely on Sasuke's since its clear what's the capability of susano'o when he used it against Danzo.
    In addition, we still haven't seen Minato in full power. Again, MINATO CANNOT BE A HOKAGE if his only power is FTG, Rasengan and his summoning toads. There's more to know about the 4th hokage. We didn't even know what's his elemental nature.
    This will be another never ending arguement and Minato AGAIN is involve! *sigh*
     
         

  14. #14
    Maina Deah's Avatar
    Status
    Maina Deah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some island in Pacific ocean
    Posts
    3,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    In hibernate mode
     



    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto_14 View Post
    yo itachi kiled the whole ****ing uchiha clan. and you telling me minato would win
    Minato alone fought against a whole platoon of ninjas in 3rd shinobi war. There's a possibility.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by chainkiller View Post
    Minato alone fought against a whole platoon of ninjas in 3rd shinobi war. There's a possibility.
    he wasnt alone homie he had others out there with him well at least thats what i think. well who ever would win minato and itachi are still the most beast characters in naruto.
     
         
    Last edited by Mr.Beastie; 07-02-2011 at 09:40 AM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Raikiri10's Avatar
    Status
    Raikiri10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Dark Side of The Moon
    Posts
    5,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was 5 I kicked a cat
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Yondaime hands down Itachi is brilliant but the 4th is better
     
         

  17. #17
    Maina Deah's Avatar
    Status
    Maina Deah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some island in Pacific ocean
    Posts
    3,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    In hibernate mode
     



    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto_14 View Post
    he wasnt alone homie he had others out theri with him well at least thats what i think. well who ever would win minato and itachi are still the most beast characters in naruto.
    You should watch kakashi gaiden again my friend before you throw that on me. Minato did said "Leave everything to me" and one of the konoha ninja said "You'll witnessed the yellow flash in action"

    You're mind was set that Itachi is the biggest baddass on Narutoverse I can't change you on that. We have different beliefs so be it.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Mr.Beastie's Avatar
    Status
    Mr.Beastie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you!
    Posts
    3,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by chainkiller View Post
    You should watch kakashi gaiden again my friend before you throw that on me. Minato did said "Leave everything to me" and one of the konoha ninja said "You'll witnessed the yellow flash in action"

    You're mind was set that Itachi is the biggest baddass on Narutoverse I can't change you on that. We have different beliefs so be it.
    oh ok i feel ya on that one you got me. ill accept defeat on this thread
     
         

  19. #19
    Revolutionary Sabo Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    8,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    well putting Naruto, Sasuke and Madara aside IMO top 3 characters are Minato Itachi and Nagato

    so this would be an extremely difficult match Space Time VS Perfect Susanoo (read the databook - its basically a god)

    lets see their main techs are:
    FTG
    Susanoo

    FTG is the fastest technique and basically the best defense as well as the key to the best offense if used correctly and Minato was a genius as well as it could teleport Jutsus and that includes Susanoo it could dismantle him altough considering Itachis skill that would be hard work

    Susanoo (in Itachis case) is almost flawless it can act according to the attack and protect you against almost anything (but the fact is that things just cant get through it because the shield cant be destroyed) and it comes with the ultimate attack, it is an embodiment of a god but there is a huge downside - it eats your life away (read the databook)

    IMO the only things to beast Itachis susanoo are Space Time or extremely powerful Fuinjutsu and that is what Minato has

    there are a lot of other factors but on the all I put Minato before Itachi
     
         

  20. #20
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    well putting Naruto, Sasuke and Madara aside IMO top 3 characters are Minato Itachi and Nagato

    so this would be an extremely difficult match Space Time VS Perfect Susanoo (read the databook - its basically a god)

    lets see their main techs are:
    FTG
    Susanoo

    FTG is the fastest technique and basically the best defense as well as the key to the best offense if used correctly and Minato was a genius as well as it could teleport Jutsus and that includes Susanoo it could dismantle him altough considering Itachis skill that would be hard work

    Susanoo (in Itachis case) is almost flawless it can act according to the attack and protect you against almost anything (but the fact is that things just cant get through it because the shield cant be destroyed) and it comes with the ultimate attack, it is an embodiment of a god but there is a huge downside - it eats your life away (read the databook)

    IMO the only things to beast Itachis susanoo are Space Time or extremely powerful Fuinjutsu and that is what Minato has

    there are a lot of other factors but on the all I put Minato before Itachi
    itachi can counter FTG with genjutsu. i mean, a LOT types of genjutsu
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    I'll go with Itachi. I don't know how Minato could beat Susanoo, but the fight would be really epic!
     
         

  22. #22
    Academy Student
    Status
    Naruto 28 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    True he did block kirin but with minato you dont now where he'll end up with his transportation seal.
     
         

  23. #23
    Academy Student
    Status
    Naruto 28 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    i agree it would be a good fight, but itchis susanoo gets weaker as he uses it longer and im pretty sure minato would find a way to beat him no doubt!
     
         

  24. #24
    Academy Student litfol's Avatar
    Status
    litfol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    remember juraya was teaching naruto how to ova come genjutsu's,i bet minato being a as skilled as he was and being a hokage knew those secrets or techniques,so genjutsu is not gonna work,as for susano,minato don't have to touch someone to put the FTG seal on them,he can send it,in kakashi gaden he did it,so itach wud get pure blows
     
         

  25. #25
    Baws DigitalMonster's Avatar
    Status
    DigitalMonster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MAS
    Posts
    1,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi vs. Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by litfol View Post
    remember juraya was teaching naruto how to ova come genjutsu's,i bet minato being a as skilled as he was and being a hokage knew those secrets or techniques,so genjutsu is not gonna work,as for susano,minato don't have to touch someone to put the FTG seal on them,he can send it,in kakashi gaden he did it,so itach wud get pure blows
    no,i'm 90% sure that jiraiya personally taught naruto because he knows that naruto will be facing a genjutsu opponent soon.

    even orochimaru who had far more experience can't cancel genjutsu
     
         
    Last edited by DigitalMonster; 07-02-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •