Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

[Sensei Exam] Darui...

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:

- Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are disallowed.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain with surrounding trees on the outskirts.

I will be using http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...ndaime+Raikage for this test.
    Please post the link to the bio you will be using within your replying post.

No one other than Kirabi and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck.

A: Let's see if you're actually worthy of being my guard.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Re: [Sensei Exam] Darui...

Darui

*Darui walks to the battlefield with his blade on his back, looking all cool and shiz*

Darui: Well Raikage-sama, I will not disappoint you.

(BTW, could I use Storm and Black Lightning or is that a big no-no?)

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Darui.. View Post
    Darui

*Darui walks to the battlefield with his blade on his back, looking all cool and shiz*

Darui: Well Raikage-sama, I will not disappoint you.

(BTW, could I use Storm and Black Lightning or is that a big no-no?)
    Long as it isnt custom yes

A begins by running towards you, as we know his speed is incredible without the armor, and throws shurikan that have been wind-enhanced.

(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

This makes them come at you faster and more deadly. As I quickly jump into the air, and release a flash bang at you.

Causing you to be blinded and unable to counter the shurikan as they cut through your body.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post
    Long as it isnt custom yes

A begins by running towards you, as we know his speed is incredible without the armor, and throws shurikan that have been wind-enhanced.

(Fūton: Kaze Kyōka no Tsūru) - Wind Release: Wind Enhanced Tools
    Description: the user exhales wind chakra onto a weapon in order to increase it's sharpness, range and lethality. For example, they can infuse a kunai to resemble a make-shift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

This makes them come at you faster and more deadly. As I quickly jump into the air, and release a flash bang at you.

Causing you to be blinded and unable to counter the shurikan as they cut through your body.
    Mid Range...I'm guessing?

*As you start running and throw the kunai, Darui quickly responds by slamming his hands onto the ground, causing large spikes of earth to arise all around you, impaling you and also stopping your kunai and flash bomb.*

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

*Then as you're being impaled or dealing with the pillars, Darui sends down 3 strikes of lightning from the clouds, that destroy every thing around you, including you*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Darui (To himself): No suprises, gotta be on my A-Game, if I'm fighting Raikage-sama

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Mid Range...I'm guessing?

*As you start running and throw the kunai, Darui quickly responds by slamming his hands onto the ground, causing large spikes of earth to arise all around you, impaling you and also stopping your kunai.*

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

*Then as you're neing impaled or dealing with the pillars, Darui sends down 3 strikes of lightning from the clouds, that destroy every thing around you, including you*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Darui (To himself): No suprises, gotta be on my A-Game, if I'm fighting Raikage-sama
    As I see you slam your hands on the ground, the ground cracks beneath me. I activate...

(Raiton no Yori) - Lightning Release Armour
    Type: Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn activate)
    Damage points: N/A (+ 20 to regular taijutsu)
    Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.
    Note: Technique lasts for 3 turns
    Note: Can only be used or taught by the 3rd Raikage or Raikage A biography

With my new found speed it leaves a slight after image as I end up behind you.

A: You're gonna have to do better then that!

I then proceed to use..

(Erubō) - Elbow
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

The elbow sends you flying forward into your own pillars, sending you crashing through them.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

As I see you slam your hands on the ground, the ground cracks beneath me. I activate...

Description: The user will wrap themselves with lightning chakra, which then electrically stimulates their nerves system and speed up their neural synapes to react faster to danger and push away any physical prowess to the absolute limit. allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with Taijutsu allows the user to utilize a Nintaijutsu. However due to being enveloped by lightning chakra, wind techniques cause more damage.

With my new found speed it leaves a slight after image as I end up behind you.

A: You're gonna have to do better then that!

I then proceed to use..

(Erubō) - Elbow
    Description: After covering themselves with the lightning armour, the user thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force.
    Note: Can only be used or Taught by a Raikage bio

The elbow sends you flying forward into your own pillars, sending you crashing through them.
    Darui: Damn he's quick...

*As darui has already focused lightning chakra and released it into the air around him, as the Raikage disappears, he quickly takes precautionary, making a vortex of spinning lightning around himself. Just as the Raikage gets there, he is shocked by the lightning as he attempts to hit Darui with his elbow, throwing him back a little.*

Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

*As Darui turns and sees the Raikage being throw backwards, he quickly spits out a giant fireball, that burns it's way towards the Raikage, while he is recovering. Then Darui uses this time to quickly retreat back a little, giving him time to analyze the situation.*

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
    Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

*Then as Darui is settled, he quickly chains together some handseals, creating thick clouds around him, that wards of attacks or attackers*

(Ranton: Raiunkōha) - Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave
    Type: Offensive/ Defensive
    Description: After performing the required hand seals the user uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around him, creating an offensive and defensive ward. He can then uses these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at his enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing his enemies from getting close. But a wind elemental technique can blow the clouds away.
    Note: Cloud of rings lasts 2 turns

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Darui: Damn he's quick...

*As darui has already focused lightning chakra and released it into the air around him, as the Raikage disappears, he quickly takes precautionary, making a vortex of spinning lightning around himself. Just as the Raikage gets there, he is shocked by the lightning as he attempts to hit Darui with his elbow, throwing him back a little.*

Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

*As Darui turns and sees the Raikage being throw backwards, he quickly spits out a giant fireball, that burns it's way towards the Raikage, while he is recovering. Then Darui uses this time to quickly retreat back a little, giving him time to analyze the situation.*

Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

*Then as Darui is settled, he quickly chains together some handseals, creating thick clouds around him, that wards of attacks or attackers*

(Ranton: Raiunkōha) - Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave
    Type: Offensive/ Defensive
    Description: After performing the required hand seals the user uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around him, creating an offensive and defensive ward. He can then uses these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at his enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing his enemies from getting close. But a wind elemental technique can blow the clouds away.
    Note: Cloud of rings lasts 2 turns
    With my reactions at max, I see you release the vortex of wind and lightning around you. Thanks to the wind being in that technique I have to back off to mid-range and rethink my means of attacking you. Since I wasn't able to hit you with the elbow and you're still facing forward. I create a few handseals to make a large tornado fall atop of you.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

The seals happen as quickly as it would be if I had did no seals thanks to my armor. This causes the two techniques to clash as the first tornado falls destroying the lightning and ensnares you within it trapping you preventing you from completing your move., then a second tornado combines with it to finish you off.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

With my reactions at max, I see you release the vortex of wind and lightning around you. Thanks to the wind being in that technique I have to back off to mid-range and rethink my means of attacking you. Since I wasn't able to hit you with the elbow and you're still facing forward. I create a few handseals to make a large tornado fall atop of you.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
    Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

The seals happen as quickly as it would be if I had did no seals thanks to my armor. This causes the two techniques to clash as the first tornado falls destroying the lightning and ensnares you within it trapping you preventing you from completing your move., then a second tornado combines with it to finish you off.
    *As the Wind is destroying his technique, Darui quickly realizes it and uses the cover of the techniques clashing to go underground. The techniques clashing would block your view of him, since you moved back to mid range*

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Hidden in Stones Jutsu
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This technique is similar to the Universal Assimilation Technique. It allows the user to move in and out of rock and earth. This jutsu can be used to avoid certain earth techniques.

*He then comes up mid range behind you, making one handseal, which releases a devastating wind, which covers the entire area in front of him*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*To further strengthen the attack, Darui spits out a huge blast of fire, which covers everything in front of him after the wind. The fire wouldn't catch up to the wind, until right about point the wind reached you. *

Darui: Close one Raikage-sama.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

*As the Wind is destroying his technique, Darui quickly realizes it and uses the cover of the techniques clashing to go underground. The techniques clashing would block your view of him, since you moved back to mid range*

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Hidden in Stones Jutsu
    Description: This technique is similar to the Universal Assimilation Technique. It allows the user to move in and out of rock and earth. This jutsu can be used to avoid certain earth techniques.

*He then comes up mid range behind you, making one handseal, which releases a devastating wind, which covers the entire area in front of him*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
    moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*To further strengthen the attack, Darui spits out a huge blast of fire, which covers everything in front of him after the wind. The fire wouldn't catch up to the wind, until right about point the wind reached you. *

Darui: Close one Raikage-sama.
    As you slip underground A takes this time to create 3 clones that guard him from all sides, each covering a blind spot ( basically a cross shape.)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The clone standing behind me sees you as you emerge from the ground and as you release your wind technique he alerts another clone to the side of him and release a fire/wind technique to combat the wind.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

[note: the two clones preform the two required techniques for the jutsu allowing it to happen faster.]

This overtakes your wind and grows even stronger as it makes it way towards you.At this time though the last clone has created two handseals, creating a swamp underneath you.

Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

This prevents you from escaping as the fire washes over you.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

As you slip underground A takes this time to create 3 clones that guard him from all sides, each covering a blind spot ( basically a cross shape.)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The clone standing behind me sees you as you emerge from the ground and as you release your wind technique he alerts another clone to the side of him and release a fire/wind technique to combat the wind.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

[note: the two clones preform the two required techniques for the jutsu allowing it to happen faster.]

This overtakes your wind and grows even stronger as it makes it way towards you.At this time though the last clone has created two handseals, creating a swamp underneath you.

Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

This prevents you from escaping as the fire washes over you.
    *As Darui sees the fire washing over his Wind, he quickly creates a water torrent in one hand and a rasengan in the other, slamming together, washing out your weakened attack, carrying onto you*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

*Then as Darui feels the surface under him change drastically, he quickly creates a pillar of earth to launch him out of the swamp, as it wasn't very deep or wide(at least not specified). Still at Mid Range*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*Then as Darui sees you defend from the water, he quickly releases a blade of wind, that is large enough to take our you and your clones, who are bunched together*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

*As Darui sees the fire washing over his Wind, he quickly creates a water torrent in one hand and a rasengan in the other, slamming together, washing out your weakened attack, carrying onto you*

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

*Then as Darui feels the surface under him change drastically, he quickly creates a pillar of earth to launch him out of the swamp, as it wasn't very deep or wide(at least not specified). Still at Mid Range*

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*Then as Darui sees you defend from the water, he quickly releases a blade of wind, that is large enough to take our you and your clones, who are bunched together*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.
    A thick steam is created and me and the clones use.

Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

This block the water coming towards us and also the wind blade is useless as it hits the wall. All four of us then scale the wall as the thick mist clears. you see the four of us standing atop the wall. But you dont know which is the real me as we have shuffled our postions. I have chosen to stand on the far right which would be impossible for you to know. But upon seeing you a clone releases a blast of fire.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

The large blast of fire is coming at you but knowiung your affinity for Water A blast of Wind is also sent out.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

The wall of fire you're preparing to defend hides me and my clones, while a surprise bullet of wind shoots through the fire. Gaining Flames as it flies towards you becoming a fire/wind combo. But also allowing the remainder of the fire technique to come at you.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

A thick steam is created and me and the clones use.

Doton: Hanridoryūheki) - Earth Release: Flowing Earth Wall of 10,000 Miles
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: The user and his clones simultaneously perform hand seals Ram - Snake and expel a stream of mud from their mouths, which solidify into multiple columns of earth. These grow from the floor and together form a hardened wall of defence, with great height, extent and length. This technique can be enhanced with the Lava Release: Rubber Wall making it equal to an S rank level defence however Lightning S rank can easily break through the wall.
    Note: Can only be used with a minimum of 3 shadow clones.

This block the water coming towards us and also the wind blade is useless as it hits the wall. All four of us then scale the wall as the thick mist clears. you see the four of us standing atop the wall. But you dont know which is the real me as we have shuffled our postions. I have chosen to stand on the far right which would be impossible for you to know. But upon seeing you a clone releases a blast of fire.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

The large blast of fire is coming at you but knowiung your affinity for Water A blast of Wind is also sent out.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

The wall of fire you're preparing to defend hides me and my clones, while a surprise bullet of wind shoots through the fire. Gaining Flames as it flies towards you becoming a fire/wind combo. But also allowing the remainder of the fire technique to come at you.
    The wind is not useless, at most it will start to make the earth wall crumble.....
    __________________________________________________ _______________

*As you guys appear atop the earth wall and begin to make the flames spew, Darui creates a pillar of earth, which launches him bacwards at an angle, giving him more time to defend against the flames, while also dodging your ball of wind. As he is flying, he begins to make handsigns*

*As he is flying through the air and has completed the handsigns, the flames are intercepted by a giant wall of water, that was spewed from his mouth, that washes all the flames away, making a thick steam that burns Darui a little, while also blocking your view of him*

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

*As the steam is created, all you see a a barrage of shuriken that rain down upon you and your clones, as Darui has thrown one shuriken upwards at angle, as so it will rain down on you, then does a few hanseals, multiplying them into thousands*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

The wind is not useless, at most it will start to make the earth wall crumble.....
    __________________________________________________ _______________

*As you guys appear atop the earth wall and begin to make the flames spew, Darui creates a pillar of earth, which launches him bacwards at an angle, giving him more time to defend against the flames, while also dodging your ball of wind. As he is flying, he begins to make handsigns*

*As he is flying through the air and has completed the handsigns, the flames are intercepted by a giant wall of water, that was spewed from his mouth, that washes all the flames away, making a thick steam that burns Darui a little, while also blocking your view of him*

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

*As the steam is created, all you see a a barrage of shuriken that rain down upon you and your clones, as Darui has thrown one shuriken upwards at angle, as so it will rain down on you, then does a few hanseals, multiplying them into thousands*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.
    We watch you as you fly backwards and the wall of water blocks the fire. I nod and the two clones standing in the middle activate

x2

A meanwhile has then created` a few handseals and sent a blast of wind to wash over the area effectively clearing the mist and blowing back the shurikan you have thrown before it multiples.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

The two clones now with a clear visual of you, then race towards you before you have a chance to react avoiding the swamp and getting in front and behind you. The clone behind you grabs you and begins crushing you holding your arms to the side preventing you from creating seals.. while the other clone then punches you square in the chest. Caving it in.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

We watch you as you fly backwards and the wall of water blocks the fire. I nod and the two clones standing in the middle activate

x2

A meanwhile has then created` a few handseals and sent a blast of wind to wash over the area effectively clearing the mist and blowing back the shurikan you have thrown before it multiples.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

The two clones now with a clear visual of you, then race towards you before you have a chance to react avoiding the swamp and getting in front and behind you. The clone behind you grabs you and begins crushing you holding your arms to the side preventing you from creating seals.. while the other clone then punches you square in the chest. Caving it in.
    *As the shuriken is launched back at him, instead of completing the handseals, Darui quickly unsheathes his blade, hitting the shuriken away. Then as your clones surround him, he quickly streaks out a current of lightning from his body, which paralyzes them, but not dispersing them, as it neutralizes the lightning armour*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*As your clones are paralyzes, Darui quickly disposes of them, by slicing them in a quick fashion, like a moon shape*

(Kumo-Ryū Mikazuki Kiri) - Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
    Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.
    Note: Can only be used by a cloud member bio or trained by one.

*After defeating the clones, he quickly turns to the real Raikage, telling him to bring it*

Darui: Is that all you got?

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

*As the shuriken is launched back at him, instead of completing the handseals, Darui quickly unsheathes his blade, hitting the shuriken away. Then as your clones surround him, he quickly streaks out a current of lightning from his body, which paralyzes them, but not dispersing them, as it neutralizes the lightning armour*

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*As your clones are paralyzes, Darui quickly disposes of them, by slicing them in a quick fashion, like a moon shape*

Description: The user utilizes a large extent of their physical capabilities to swing their sword in a single large arc, which occurs with such ferocious velocity that the technique can be employed in situations where only a very limited time to react is available. The swing can be used to counter attacks from multiple opponents simultaneously. The technique receives its name due to the entire movement being reminiscent of a crescent moon.

*After defeating the clones, he quickly turns to the real Raikage, telling him to bring it*

I will talk with a mod about your move. I dont think Chidori Nagashi can cancel out A's Lightning Armor. As it is a armor, Lightning type attacks shouldnt work to well against it since he is constantly generating electricity from his body to counteract the lightning you are using.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    305 to Kumo #Darui4Sage

Should have just submitted it for grading >_>

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

after discussion with Zen, we've come to conclude that Chidori Nagashi isn't a valid counter against A's Lightning Armor, thus I will submit the test for grading.