I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Piccolosan [Kaguya Test]

Alright Piccolosan

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a cannon Kage ranked Kimimaro bio for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good Luck!

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Piccolosan [Kaguya Test]

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=106256

Lets make for an awesome fight >.O

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    lame lamer!

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    I quickly begin by sinking the ground underneath you into a large swamp:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

And then rapidly following up:

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

one at you and the rest into the sky above you and finish the move with:

Spitting 3 fireballs in a succession, 1 towards you, then to the sky and then above you again.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As soon as I see the mud forming I quickly make bones come out, more so from my feet like stilts:
    (Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

This gives me the chance to jump from the swamp forward in a 45 degree angle at you, because I can control the density of my bones I make them very light at that moment so I could jump further forward. I make my bones high in density as soon as I am in the air. Because I am in the air the fireball that was shot at me misses and I don't jump to high so I also miss the fireball aimed at the sky. At that time I also see you shot the fireballs so I quickly make bones grow everywhere:
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

This time I make bones grow out of me like a shield and I spin in mid air as the fireball hits me, since the jutsu is split in 3 that is 1/3 strength of A rank, I get through the fireball unscathed.
    As I am falling straight down in front of you in close range, I pull out my spin:
    (Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Vegeta: I see your not playing around...

Last edited by Piccolosan; 11-18-2011 at 01:31 AM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    lame lamer!

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    As soon as I see the mud forming I quickly make bones come out, more so from my feet like stilts:

This gives me the chance to jump from the swamp forward in a 45 degree angle at you, because I can control the density of my bones I make them very light at that moment so I could jump further forward. I make my bones high in density as soon as I am in the air. Because I am in the air the fireball that was shot at me misses and I don't jump to high so I also miss the fireball aimed at the sky. At that time I also see you shot the fireballs so I quickly make bones grow everywhere:

This time I make bones grow out of me like a shield and I spin in mid air as the fireball hits me, since the jutsu is split in 3 that is 1/3 strength of A rank, I get through the fireball unscathed.
    As I am falling straight down in front of you in close range, I pull out my spin:
    (Tessenka no Mai Tsuru) - Dance of the Clematis Vine
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Description: The First half of Tessenka No Mai, the fourth of the five Kaguya Dance Forms. User removes their spinal column from their back to create a flexible yet extremely sharp bone vine. Because the vine is flexible, it can wrap itself around an opponent to rip them to pieces.

Vegeta: I see your not playing around...
    So basically you believe that by changing the density of your bones, your weight simply disappears. Furthermore, you believe that decreasing the area of contact with the swamp will allow you to jump from it? Do you know know the weight will exert a stronger force if it is focused on a smaller point? It would mean you sink lower in the mud at a faster rate.

Last edited by Lili-Chwan; 11-19-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

test failed.