View Poll Results: What happened to Kakashi?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is absolutely fine!

13 44.83%
  • He is injured badly!(This includes loosing eye sight, eye or other serious injuries)

14 48.28%
  • He is dead!

2 6.90%
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where is Kakashi's headprotector? Is he fooling Pain again?

Hi guys. In page 13 you can see Kakashi charging with his headprtector. But later in the last two pages he is without headprotector.

Apart from this, I feel like Kakashi is really fooling him. Don't you?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The logical explanation would be that it was blown off when the Akimichi's rollout jutsus collided with Pein's ability. However, someone is certainly fooling someone. You can see this by the hint Kishimoto gives toward the next chapter: "pay close attention!"

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    The logical explanation would be that it was blown off when the Akimichi's rollout jutsus collided with Pein's ability. However, someone is certainly fooling someone. You can see this by the hint Kishimoto gives toward the next chapter: "pay close attention!"
    exactly.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can just add one thing, Kakashi is not dead cause he hasn't use the MS yet. In Kishi's manga no one dies without using all the aces in their hand. So he is not dead.

Simplicity without a name Genox's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Idk, I guess we'll c later on

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is not that easily defeated, but he may be badly hurt. I have a couple of theories

1. he really did get hit by the nail (he will be healed by the kages slugs) I think it will take more than 2or3 episodes to kill off a great ninja like kakashi

2. he is playing with pain its an Illusionary Techniques the Sharingan has created, from my research the Rinnegan does not protect the user from Illusionary Techniques. traits found of the rinnegan

(The Rinnegan eyes were first possessed by the founder of the ninja world and the creator of the first jutsu, the Six Realms Sage. It is characterized by a number of concentric circles around the pupil. The Rinnegan gives the user the ability to control all six types of Elemental Chakra. It's assumed that it also gives the user the ability to control rain, create copies of anyone they desire, transfer in between bodies, and gives he or she an unique array of summons. When Pain uses any number of his other bodies at a single time, he also has the power to be able to see from each of their points of view at the same time.

3. its a clone because clones have the same chakra flow so you can't tell its not the original. (IF the Rinnegan can see chakra flow)

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am starting to like the genjutsu theory, it worked for Jiraya, and Kakashi was the student of J mans student, and if anyone in Konoha could perform a genjutsu strong enough to trap pain it would be kakashi using the sharingan. Also Kakashi should know a huge number of genjutsu from seeing and copying them.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    What?? It says "Capture Pein!!" not "pay close attention!"

And he never loses his head protector, Page 13 is when the clone is about to get stabbed. Then Chouji and his dad come in...

????

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OOOOOHHHHHHHH nevermind. ^^

It was on mangafox.

I think it just got knocked off, notice there's blood running from his head.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    What?? It says "Capture Pein!!" not "pay close attention!"

And he never loses his head protector, Page 13 is when the clone is about to get stabbed. Then Chouji and his dad come in...

????
    Oh dear, I mean chapter 423, note 422. It's already out.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but a specter...I'll
    be around.^^

i know right
    onemanga has it on its site

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. I think Kakashi caught the nail in his mouth! Look at the silhouette image. His head goes from down, to up... no way would a nail give him that much of a whiplash, unless he bit the nail, literally.

2. How would Pain face against Genjutsu... remember the fight with Jiraiya. He got those 3 Pain bodies with the trap. But other 3 bodies didn't come out until after the first 3 bodies were stabbed and released from the genjutsu trap... If the bodies act as a conduit for Pain's original body... wouldn't a genjutsu one of the bodies go back to the original?

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

2. How would Pain face against Genjutsu... remember the fight with Jiraiya. He got those 3 Pain bodies with the trap. But other 3 bodies didn't come out until after the first 3 bodies were stabbed and released from the genjutsu trap... If the bodies act as a conduit for Pain's original body... wouldn't a genjutsu one of the bodies go back to the original?

Not if he sets them all up like remote proxy servers

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well..i really hope kakashi wont loose his sharingan..and i dont want him to die..but still it looks to me like someone is in a genjutsu..but we can wait for the next chapter in a week :D

here's the best part for me in chapter 423

kakashi's so clever

Sage106

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpoiler View Post
    well..i really hope kakashi wont loose his sharingan..and i dont want him to die..but still it looks to me like someone is in a genjutsu..but we can wait for the next chapter in a week :D

here's the best part for me in chapter 423

kakashi's so clever
    Sdly i doubt it, kakashi is gonna get hit bad but i think he'll survive. But i dont know how mch longer he can hold on. Pain seems invincible but i think the key to beat him is to kill the god realm.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage106 View Post
    Sdly i doubt it, kakashi is gonna get hit bad but i think he'll survive. But i dont know how mch longer he can hold on. Pain seems invincible but i think the key to beat him is to kill the god realm.
    i agree its something like that because when Kakashi and chouji and choujis father all attacked god realm and he couldnt deflect it he made that other one jump in front of him and eat the attack for him Why you may ask? idk why but god realm seems to be the most importaint one

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Koo View Post
    i agree its something like that because when Kakashi and chouji and choujis father all attacked god realm and he couldnt deflect it he made that other one jump in front of him and eat the attack for him Why you may ask? idk why but god realm seems to be the most importaint one
    Thanks for pointomg that out, why did demon realm jump in front of god realm at the last minute? Is god realm more important some how? If the real one isnt there maybe, hes the direct link to the real one. If god realm dies or is injured that could be the end for the reat of them realms.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jawey24 View Post
    Thanks for pointomg that out, why did demon realm jump in front of god realm at the last minute? Is god realm more important some how? If the real one isnt there maybe, hes the direct link to the real one. If god realm dies or is injured that could be the end for the reat of them realms.
    I don't think that Demon realm jumped in front. The body was just pulled there by God realm. Pain seems invincible but his defeat will be by his own hand I feel. (in other words he makes a mistake due to his arrogance)

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think his headband just got blown off, like when he fought Kakuzu.