Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm back but please
    refrain from showering me with
    VMS/PMS if you can...

[Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Anduril

Anduril, I will be your conductor for this test. You must showcase your ability in using the Uzumaki Nagato bio correctly.

*Rei's Rules and Regulations
    *All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used
    *Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    *Terrain: plain grassy field in the middle of a forest, tree line beyond long range to the sides and behind us, we are standing Mid-range from each other
    *You may use Uzumaki Nagato's abilities up to your rank
    *If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a regular cannon Uchiha Itachi bio with MS.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

Attention: NON OTHER THAN MYSELF, ANDURIL, RP MODERATORS AND SENSEI'S WHO'S OPINION WAS ASKED MAY POST HERE

Good Luck!^^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Re: [Bio Test - Uzumaki Nagato] Anduril

Hisashiburi! Itachi!!
    My fellow Akatsuki..... I presume this battle is unavoidable...
    The battle of eyes!!!
    And before we begin this fight let me tell u one last thing....that even amongst the Akatsuki u were the most covered in darkness....

Nagato 長門

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

You talk about eyes...what pain have your eyes truly seen, Nagato?

*I face you with my 3t already activated and using itachi's own granted enhanced speed at perfuming hand seals, i quickly do 2 clones of myself, Lefty and Righty*

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*As soon as they materialize, Lefty makes use of his enhanced speed at throwing shuriken and throws a barrage of shuriken from his sleeves at you, setting them on fire to create blazing shurikens that head towards you*

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with. This technique is a stronger version to Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Sage Technique.

*Righty, combos this by multiplying the flaming shurikens into a wall of flaming shurikens that head towards you to burn you to a crisp*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post

You talk about eyes...what pain have your eyes truly seen, Nagato?

*I face you with my 3t already activated and using itachi's own granted enhanced speed at perfuming hand seals, i quickly do 2 clones of myself, Lefty and Righty*

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

*As soon as they materialize, Lefty makes use of his enhanced speed at throwing shuriken and throws a barrage of shuriken from his sleeves at you, setting them on fire to create blazing shurikens that head towards you*

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with. This technique is a stronger version to Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Sage Technique.

*Righty, combos this by multiplying the flaming shurikens into a wall of flaming shurikens that head towards you to burn you to a crisp*

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

The same pain that your eyes have been bearing quietly...

As i see you create two clones besides yourself i myself quickly create a clone who then gets quickly in front of me while at the same time weaving seals as the earth below his feet erupts into a massive wave which then begins moving towards u covering me from the barrage of fiery shuriken which would then go on to hit the earth wave...

But at the same time the earth below you and your clones feet erupts and wraps your feet limiting the movement of all three of you...

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

*While atop the earth wave my clone quickly pulls out two tagged kunai and throws them at your feet (trying to divert your attention) which would also explode causing your legs to suffer maximum damage....

Behind the earth wave though i am already making another seal and then release an extremely powerful breath of fire that would engulf everything before me and which would erupt suddenly from behind the earth wave now moving towards u catching u off guard.
    This fire jutsu will ultimately work with the earth to turn into lava as it hits u thanks to the extreme heat generated by this jutsu..

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The same pain that your eyes have been bearing quietly...

As i see you create two clones besides yourself i myself quickly create a clone who then gets quickly in front of me while at the same time weaving seals as the earth below his feet erupts into a massive wave which then begins moving towards u covering me from the barrage of fiery shuriken which would then go on to hit the earth wave...

But at the same time the earth below you and your clones feet erupts and wraps your feet limiting the movement of all three of you...

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

*While atop the earth wave my clone quickly pulls out two tagged kunai and throws them at your feet (trying to divert your attention) which would also explode causing your legs to suffer maximum damage....

Behind the earth wave though i am already making another seal and then release an extremely powerful breath of fire that would engulf everything before me and which would erupt suddenly from behind the earth wave now moving towards u catching u off guard.
    This fire jutsu will ultimately work with the earth to turn into lava as it hits u thanks to the extreme heat generated by this jutsu..

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    You are just a spoiled child...pain and darkness are nothing you'll understand. You are but a pawn...

*As my clones execute their combo, i myself never take my eyes off you and notice all your movement. As you make your clone, my clones would be already shooting their combo. So, as your clone is creating the earth wave i quickly make the earth beneath us rise us up about 20 meters (a large square plateau 10 meters behind and to the sides of us but we are in the edge that faces you so we never lose sight of you) and rising us above any harm (this is done at high speeds and before your clone actually uses the kunais or anything else, since its done the split second i see him creating the flow wave)*

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

*Slightly after but still In that same time frame (basically they are preparing for their moves as we are rising and they do them the split second we reach the top) both my clones combo two jutsu at the exact same time directed at you and your clone and obliterating everything in front of us (note that this is done from a hight ground and in an angle from above): Righty does one hand seal and exhales a powerful sea worth of fire while Lefty does 2 hand seals and creates a large blast of wind that combines with the fire, creating a rampaging sea of fire and wind that blasts and melts its way through the battle field, overcoming your clone, his wave and yourself. (if you managed to use the fire jutsu, it would still be weaker than this combo and its done before you do the fire jutsu but still, stronger just in case)*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

You are just a spoiled child...pain and darkness are nothing you'll understand. You are but a pawn...

*As my clones execute their combo, i myself never take my eyes off you and notice all your movement. As you make your clone, my clones would be already shooting their combo. So, as your clone is creating the earth wave i quickly make the earth beneath us rise us up about 20 meters (a large square plateau 10 meters behind and to the sides of us but we are in the edge that faces you so we never lose sight of you) and rising us above any harm (this is done at high speeds and before your clone actually uses the kunais or anything else, since its done the split second i see him creating the flow wave)*

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

*Slightly after but still In that same time frame (basically they are preparing for their moves as we are rising and they do them the split second we reach the top) both my clones combo two jutsu at the exact same time directed at you and your clone and obliterating everything in front of us (note that this is done from a hight ground and in an angle from above): Righty does one hand seal and exhales a powerful sea worth of fire while Lefty does 2 hand seals and creates a large blast of wind that combines with the fire, creating a rampaging sea of fire and wind that blasts and melts its way through the battle field, overcoming your clone, his wave and yourself. (if you managed to use the fire jutsu, it would still be weaker than this combo and its done before you do the fire jutsu but still, stronger just in case)*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Great Balls of Wind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals the user launches a large, explosive bullet of wind chakra from their mouth at their target.

*Smirks* You are underestimating your opponent, it is unlike u...Itachi

As i see u rising above the ground level above the surface of the earth my clone watches your progress quietly and stops the flow waves forward movement then as u reach the max height and as your clones prepare and fire the combo of wind and fire at me and my clone, My clone quickly activates the deva path and creates a powerful pull on you thus pulling u (the real u) into the inferno of fire that your clones just created. This pull brings u straight into the sea of fire and into the hands of my clone burning u crisp and melting away your very skin by your own attack causing the clones to poof as u are left in a critical near death state...

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle

On the other hand the real me seeing u rise high up from the ground decides against the use of the fire jutsu as it would not be as effective as it would have been if u were to be on the ground level. Instead i quickly make the earth below my feet rise upto about 20 meters in the form of a huge plateau with me at its frontier end perhaps a little behind say about 2 feet from the edge of the plateau (to protect myself from your attack) and bringing me at the same level as your clones are and since the techniques used by your clones were directed towards me and the clone they would be moving towards the base and the mid section of this plateau.

Note here that what i do and what my clone does the events occur independant of each other and i think we have now basically created a valley by raising the two earth sections (yours and mine) and the plateau i create is about 10x10 meters in size.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

*Smirks* You are underestimating your opponent, it is unlike u...Itachi

As i see u rising above the ground level above the surface of the earth my clone watches your progress quietly and stops the flow waves forward movement then as u reach the max height and as your clones prepare and fire the combo of wind and fire at me and my clone, My clone quickly activates the deva path and creates a powerful pull on you thus pulling u (the real u) into the inferno of fire that your clones just created. This pull brings u straight into the sea of fire and into the hands of my clone burning u crisp and melting away your very skin by your own attack causing the clones to poof as u are left in a critical near death state...

(Tendō) - Deva Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Bensho Ten’in) - Universal Pull
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them close.
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle

On the other hand the real me seeing u rise high up from the ground decides against the use of the fire jutsu as it would not be as effective as it would have been if u were to be on the ground level. Instead i quickly make the earth below my feet rise upto about 20 meters in the form of a huge plateau with me at its frontier end perhaps a little behind say about 2 feet from the edge of the plateau (to protect myself from your attack) and bringing me at the same level as your clones are and since the techniques used by your clones were directed towards me and the clone they would be moving towards the base and the mid section of this plateau.

Note here that what i do and what my clone does the events occur independant of each other and i think we have now basically created a valley by raising the two earth sections (yours and mine) and the plateau i create is about 10x10 meters in size.
    Me and SY talked about your move and we came to a conclusion. Your clone is gone before he can pull me as the moment he stops the wave to pull me the fire would have already been upon him. Also, the fire would consume and destroy your pillar. This means that the battle picks up while you are falling to the ground after your pillar got destroyed.

If you have any questions be sure to VM Scary Yamato as it was his ruling

±±±±±±

*As we see you falling, i make a giant earthen rocky lid appear above you to fall and crush you into the ground. Lefty makes the ground beneath you rise to push you against the earthen lid (notice that because of the huge fire combo that just hit the area, its basically a molten/melted/scolding desert, so the pillar will contain that same property and will burn you to the touch), creating a square pillar that rises fastly against the lid. Righty on the other hand, at the same time, makes one hand seal, making the top of the pillar (were you will hit) to become filled with sharp spikes, impaling you as you hit the pillar. (all jutsu are done at roughly the same time)*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Note: As you are falling you can be either facing up, down or to a side. You will only be able to notice one of attacks: either the falling lid or the rising pillar.

Last edited by Scorps; 12-15-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Me and SY talked about your move and we came to a conclusion. Your clone is gone before he can pull me as the moment he stops the wave to pull me the fire would have already been upon him. Also, the fire would consume and destroy your pillar. This means that the battle picks up while you are falling to the ground after your pillar got destroyed.

If you have any questions be sure to VM Scary Yamato as it was his ruling

±±±±±±

*As we see you falling, i make a giant earthen rocky lid appear above you to fall and crush you into the ground. Lefty makes the ground beneath you rise to push you against the earthen lid (notice that because of the huge fire combo that just hit the area, its basically a molten/melted/scolding desert, so the pillar will contain that same property and will burn you to the touch), creating a square pillar that rises fastly against the lid. Righty on the other hand, at the same time, makes one hand seal, making the top of the pillar (were you will hit) to become filled with sharp spikes, impaling you as you hit the pillar. (all jutsu are done at roughly the same time)*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Note: As you are falling you can be either facing up, down or to a side. You will only be able to notice one of attacks: either the falling lid or the rising pillar.

Like u said my clone activated the deva path and then was destroyed.
    So as the earth below my feet crumbles since it will not be able to withstand the power of your attack.... i simply leap a little and start raising myself upward into the sky ....... As i do so i notice a flicker in the light intensity around me as if i had entered something's shadow making me realize an attack was coming from above...i look upwards to notice an earthen lid coming down on me

(Shinra no Seigyo) - Heavenly Subjugation of Control
    Description: This Technique is the ability to control and manipulate gravitational forces afflicting the user. It allows the user to manipulate it to the degree that they can float into the air but manage to retain a level of control that doesnt cause them to fall to the floor from the pull of the gravity or being sent into the sky from the removal of the gravity pull. This technique however only allows the user to move in a single direction and doesn't travel at fast speeds.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or Pein biographies.

So i simply form a chidori in my hand as i rise upwards and thrusting the chidori upwards break through the lid that u created above me...after going some distance upwards i stop and rest my eyes on the trio standing on the pillar before me

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

Note here that the earth rising jutsu would be ineffective as i was already at a 20 meters height on my pillar and from there i leap and move upwards meaning i escape its reach since the max height to which it could be raised is 20 meters as we discussed.

I then quickly activate the preta path as I continue the silent stare towards you.

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

Like u said my clone activated the deva path and then was destroyed.
    So as the earth below my feet crumbles since it will not be able to withstand the power of your attack.... i simply leap a little and start raising myself upward into the sky ....... As i do so i notice a flicker in the light intensity around me as if i had entered something's shadow making me realize an attack was coming from above...i look upwards to notice an earthen lid coming down on me

(Shinra no Seigyo) - Heavenly Subjugation of Control
    Description: This Technique is the ability to control and manipulate gravitational forces afflicting the user. It allows the user to manipulate it to the degree that they can float into the air but manage to retain a level of control that doesnt cause them to fall to the floor from the pull of the gravity or being sent into the sky from the removal of the gravity pull. This technique however only allows the user to move in a single direction and doesn't travel at fast speeds.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or Pein biographies.

So i simply form a chidori in my hand as i rise upwards and thrusting the chidori upwards break through the lid that u created above me...after going some distance upwards i stop and rest my eyes on the trio standing on the pillar before me

Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

Note here that the earth rising jutsu would be ineffective as i was already at a 20 meters height on my pillar and from there i leap and move upwards meaning i escape its reach since the max height to which it could be raised is 20 meters as we discussed.

I then quickly activate the preta path as I continue the silent stare towards you.

(Gakidō) - Preta Path
    Description: Nagato activates the Preta Path which grants Nagato the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
    Sy actually stated that we should pick up while you were falling but ok

±±±±±±

*As we see you slowly rise towards the sky, we all activate our MS and, instead of using the spikes, Righty closes his right eye and tears of blood slowly drip from it and as he opens it, he focuses it on your abdmonen, were suddenly, a burst of black flames ignites, completely engulfing you in seconds*

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

*Lefty (he doesn't do the moving earth core) at the same time makes the necessary hand seals and exhales 3 dragon shaped fire balls at the sky, heating the atmosphere. This is done at the same time as amaterasu, thus the fireballs would be sent into the sky as you're engulfed and ignited into black flames, thus preventing you from actually perceiving them, as i would bet, you are a bit more preoccupied with your current situation*

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Note: I still do the dropping lid, albeit my clones don't do their moves and follow my dropping lid with the Amaterasu and Fire balls.This is all done before you can actually activate the Preta Path and the Chidori.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Sy actually stated that we should pick up while you were falling but ok

±±±±±±

*As we see you slowly rise towards the sky, we all activate our MS and, instead of using the spikes, Righty closes his right eye and tears of blood slowly drip from it and as he opens it, he focuses it on your abdmonen, were suddenly, a burst of black flames ignites, completely engulfing you in seconds*

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

*Lefty (he doesn't do the moving earth core) at the same time makes the necessary hand seals and exhales 3 dragon shaped fire balls at the sky, heating the atmosphere. This is done at the same time as amaterasu, thus the fireballs would be sent into the sky as you're engulfed and ignited into black flames, thus preventing you from actually perceiving them, as i would bet, you are a bit more preoccupied with your current situation*

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Note: I still do the dropping lid, albeit my clones don't do their moves and follow my dropping lid with the Amaterasu and Fire balls.This is all done before you can actually activate the Preta Path and the Chidori.

As i jump up into the air noticing the lid formed above me and coming down on me suddenly i feel a surge of pressure around me as a terrible pain and irritation shoots through my abdomen as the infamous black flames of amaterasu appear instantaneously on my body....
    without another thought i quickly send both the earth lid and the black flames away from my body with a outwards surge of a wave ....

Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment) [Regular scale]
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle.

without further ado... i activate two of my paths...the instant i finish shinra tensie (breathing heavily) as i watch the fireballs in the sky well out of my range by then..

(Gakidō) - Preta Path

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.

"Mangekyou Sharingan.... I was expecting this Itachi. Time to step it up a bit!!"

Note: The activation of the Preta Path and the Asura Path happens almost instantaneously after i repel the black flame and the lid. Also the activation shows no outward signs that would enable u to detect the activation.
    Currently I am in the air as the roaring thunder clouds are formed above my head.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

As i jump up into the air noticing the lid formed above me and coming down on me suddenly i feel a surge of pressure around me as a terrible pain and irritation shoots through my abdomen as the infamous black flames of amaterasu appear instantaneously on my body....
    without another thought i quickly send both the earth lid and the black flames away from my body with a outwards surge of a wave ....

Shinra Tensei (Divine Punishment) [Regular scale]
    Chakra: 40 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Damage: 80 (+20 for mid size, +40 for large scale)
    Description: Manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most if not all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The greatest example of its defensive might was from its ability to effortlessly deflect the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, a jutsu with power considered beyond S-rank. The ability can be used on individuals, by directing the arm toward another person, or around the user in the form of a perfect wave that repels all incoming attacks.
    Note: If the user uses it on a regular scale they may not use it the following turn, if used for the mid scale they may not use it for 2 turns, if the user uses it on the large scale they may not use it again for 5 turns and they lose 40% of their life
    -Useable up to 4 times per battle.

without further ado... i activate two of my paths...the instant i finish shinra tensie (breathing heavily) as i watch the fireballs in the sky well out of my range by then..

(Gakidō) - Preta Path

(Shuradō) - Asura Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to summon mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows Nagato to create up to 4 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways. Such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack his opponent. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities except the chakra explosion technique from his head but instead is used through the cannon in his arm.

"Mangekyou Sharingan.... I was expecting this Itachi. Time to step it up a bit!!"

Note: The activation of the Preta Path and the Asura Path happens almost instantaneously after i repel the black flame and the lid. Also the activation shows no outward signs that would enable u to detect the activation.
    Currently I am in the air as the roaring thunder clouds are formed above my head.
    Sorry Nagato, but your time has come. May you leave this world in the peace you never knew...

*I raise my hand in the air with lightning all around it, taking control of the lightning raging above us and sending an enourmous bolt of lightning down upon you, destroying everything in the vicinity*

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

*As i do this my clone Lefty has swiftly merged with the ground bellow, well beyond your perception. However, he does this in the split second after dropping a small smoke bomb from within his robe, thus giving you the illusion that he has dispersed which is further aided by the real dispersion of Righty (off of play now) and my following expression*

Done...Uzumaki Nagato has died...

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Sorry Nagato, but your time has come. May you leave this world in the peace you never knew...

*I raise my hand in the air with lightning all around it, taking control of the lightning raging above us and sending an enourmous bolt of lightning down upon you, destroying everything in the vicinity*

(Raiton: Kirin) - Lightning Release: Kirin
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After using Dragon Fireball Jutsu to create thunderclouds in the sky, the user will use Chidori to take control of the lightning above. They can then make the lightning strike an opponent in the blink of an eye.
    Can only be avoided with time/space techniques. Can only be used once per battle.

*As i do this my clone Lefty has swiftly merged with the ground bellow, well beyond your perception. However, he does this in the split second after dropping a small smoke bomb from within his robe, thus giving you the illusion that he has dispersed which is further aided by the real dispersion of Righty (off of play now) and my following expression*

Done...Uzumaki Nagato has died...

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

"Stealing your brothers moves Itachi??!!"

Having seen the earlier fireballs heading towards the sky and the sudden change in the atmosphere as the thunder clouds are formed above me i realize something is off. And so the moment u form the chidori i create a barrier around me the kirin that u then direct towards me hits this barrier and is absorbed into it

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

The moment kirin is absorbed i reveal from my body three missiles that blast off instantaneously in your direction. One of the three missiles is directed towards your footing from your left side, another one is directed towards your footing from the right side and the remaining one is directed with a homing effect towards your body from the dead center....as i release the missiles i notice both of your clones to have dispersed and wonder what is going on in the brain of uchiha itachi.

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

then immediately after having released the missiles in your direction i quickly activate the animal path..

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

"Stealing your brothers moves Itachi??!!"

Having seen the earlier fireballs heading towards the sky and the sudden change in the atmosphere as the thunder clouds are formed above me i realize something is off. And so the moment u form the chidori i create a barrier around me the kirin that u then direct towards me hits this barrier and is absorbed into it

(Fūjutsu Kyūin) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
    Type: Defensive
    Damage points: ( -80 if used directly on a target)
    Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato or through Preta Path.

The moment kirin is absorbed i reveal from my body three missiles that blast off instantaneously in your direction. One of the three missiles is directed towards your footing from your left side, another one is directed towards your footing from the right side and the remaining one is directed with a homing effect towards your body from the dead center....as i release the missiles i notice both of your clones to have dispersed and wonder what is going on in the brain of uchiha itachi.

(Kaiwan Misairu no Jutsu) - Flaming Arrow Missiles Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The Asura Path pulls out its hand, which is revealed to be connected to the arm by a thick cord with missiles attached to it. The missiles then can be launched, causing massive explosions. These missiles can also come out of the Asura Path's body, and launched at the opponents directly with a homing effect. Nagato can use this ability throught the activation of the Asura path and using in the same fashion as the Asura Path body used by the 6 paths of pein.
    Note: Can only be used through Asura Path or by Nagato through activating the Asura Path.

then immediately after having released the missiles in your direction i quickly activate the animal path..

(Chikushōdō) - Animal Path
    Description: Nagato will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnengan and as such Nagato is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.
    Note: Can only be used by Nagato biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.
    You sure are resoursefull...Nagato...

*As you are shooting the missiles i use itachis extreme handseal speed and afinity to fire to shoot fire balls shapped as dragons. One for each missile, intercepting them mid way from me, making them explode*

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

*As the smoke from the clash of the fireballs with your missiles quickly disperses, i can see you clearly and i quickly do a speedy sequence of handseals, using my chakra to momentarily blind you. Your instinct would be to close your eyes or cover them with your hands. Using this to his advantage, my clone who has been underground, stealthly emerges right in front of you, point blank and with extreme speed, looking straight at you, so the split second you open your eyes (or uncover them) he puts you into a deep illusion making you lose your senses and faint.*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

(Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-20 to user per use)
    Description: The illusion takes place in the mind of the one affected, while under the jutsu the victim is at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of torture.
    Note: Leaves the opponent asleep for 3 turns(unblockable and irreversible).

Note: Since your eyes would be blinded and my clone emerges quite fast with this technique, you won't be able to see him. I know your eyes will be closed as its the correct way to instintively react to this technique but even if they weren't you would still be blinded. So, once you finally look foward, my clone, right in front of you, makes direct eye contact and puts you under the illusion.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    VMS/PMS if you can...

~A month has passed give or take, with no reply. I'm handing this out to be rated, Good Luck!~