Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

[Kaguya Test] Dr. House

Greetings, Dr. House

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ You may only use Canon Taijutsu, and Kaguya techniques up to your current Rank. While I can use ALL Canon Techniques.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: A grassy plain with a few dead trees in the area that are 100 yards away from us.
    ~ As stated before you may only use Taijutsu and Kaguya techniques up to your rank.
    ~ NB Style Taijutsu is allowed
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using my own Kagetora biography( http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98813 ) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Re: [Kaguya Test] Dr. House

Awesome. Kimimaro Kaguya

Status
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    Let's get over with this. ^_^

I use
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

Putting you under a genjutsu.

Followed up with
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

Send directly at you, slicing you in half as you're struggling with the Genjutsu.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    Let's get over with this. ^_^

I use
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

Putting you under a genjutsu.

Followed up with
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

Send directly at you, slicing you in half as you're struggling with the Genjutsu.
    *As I take a good look at your stand and your ways of looking at me, feeling the adrenaline rush inside of me as I'm about to fight the most admired person I know suddenly, I see that I'm being sucked into the earth and random butterflies appearing around me from out of nowhere, so I realize that it's not reality, it must be genjutsu, and as by knowing that only a really painful pain has to be inflicted in order to free me from the genjutsu's grasph, I know that my abilities enables me to grow out bones from any parts of my body, which in most part, has a great amount of pain supporting it, so it plays in my advantage, and I infuse my chakra with the bones of my arms which are the radius and the ulna, basically infusing my chakra with the calcium, enabling myself to be able to freely manipulate the growth of my bones. As I'm infusing my chakra with the bones in my arm, bones start to grow out on both of my arms with great pain, (this is where I will be free from the genjutsu) and as the bones are growing out of my radius and ulna, it will engulf both of my arms, having formed a rather large spiral shaped bone spear on both of my arms.*

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower 2x
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

*As I have this done, I know that by knowing my abilities, I will be no good on long range, but somewhat good on mid-range, I can fully abuse the best of my abilities within short range, since kaguya is meant to be a hand-to-hand fighter, not a long range fighter, as soon as I got myself out of genjutsu, I start running towards you. As I see that your exhailing a wide blade of wind directly at me, I hold up both of my arms in the level of my chest, having both of my defense infront of me, covering my body, also having the end of the spear to meet with the blade of wind, and the blade meets with my spear, and I successfully cancel your blade of wind. Once I have broken through, I lower both of my arms, checking for any movements your about to make.*

Last edited by House; 12-15-2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: has been edited because of font change.

Status
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    *As I take a good look at your stand and your ways of looking at me, feeling the adrenaline rush inside of me as I'm about to fight the most admired person I know suddenly, I see that I'm being sucked into the earth and random butterflies appearing around me from out of nowhere, so I realize that it's not reality, it must be genjutsu, and as by knowing that only a really painful pain has to be inflicted in order to free me from the genjutsu's grasph, I know that my abilities enables me to grow out bones from any parts of my body, which in most part, has a great amount of pain supporting it, so it plays in my advantage, and I infuse my chakra with the bones of my arms which are the radius and the ulna, basically infusing my chakra with the calcium, enabling myself to be able to freely manipulate the growth of my bones. As I'm infusing my chakra with the bones in my arm, bones start to grow out on both of my arms with great pain, (this is where I will be free from the genjutsu) and as the bones are growing out of my radius and ulna, it will engulf both of my arms, having formed a rather large spiral shaped bone spear on both of my arms.*

(Tessenka no Mai Hana) - Dance of the Clematis Flower 2x
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 35
    Description: The follow up to Tessenka no Mai Tsuru (Dance of the Clematis Vine). Using this technique (Flower) the user forms a large spiral shaped bone spear which he can use to pierce any shield his opponent raises. The spear is said to be nearly indestructible.

*As I have this done, I know that by knowing my abilities, I will be no good on long range, but somewhat good on mid-range, I can fully abuse the best of my abilities within short range, since kaguya is meant to be a hand-to-hand fighter, not a long range fighter, as soon as I got myself out of genjutsu, I start running towards you. As I see that your exhailing a wide blade of wind directly at me, I hold up both of my arms in the level of my chest, having both of my defense infront of me, covering my body, also having the end of the spear to meet with the blade of wind, and the blade meets with my spear, and I successfully cancel your blade of wind. Once I have broken through, I lower both of my arms, checking for any movements your about to make.*
    We're mid-range from start, y'know O_o? Anywho~

As you make impact with the wind blades, I strife backwards forming a single hand sign causing the ground you're standing upon, to spinwards, sucking you towards it's epicenter.

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

As you're getting sucked down I stop up, and stomp on the ground causing it to crack and create a underground tunnel whichs leads be-neath the antlion. After spewing fire into the tunnel I form a hand sign causing a 'massive' amount of lava to erupt from be-neath the antlion itself. Making you into crisps.

Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Status
    Sep 2010
    The wise icecream.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    We're mid-range from start, y'know O_o? Anywho~

As you make impact with the wind blades, I strife backwards forming a single hand sign causing the ground you're standing upon, to spinwards, sucking you towards it's epicenter.

Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

As you're getting sucked down I stop up, and stomp on the ground causing it to crack and create a underground tunnel whichs leads be-neath the antlion. After spewing fire into the tunnel I form a hand sign causing a 'massive' amount of lava to erupt from be-neath the antlion itself. Making you into crisps.

Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

*As I feel under my feet that the ground under me turns into loose like quality, I look downwards to see that a rather large pit starts to form and everything being sucked into the middle, I make the bones what formed my Flowers to grow back into my arms, and I immediately start infusing my chakra with the calcium in my forearms, causing to grow and extend my forearm bone through the palm of my hand, and I keep on extending my forearm bones on both of my arms, outwards onto the ground around the antlion. As my forearm bones have met the ground, I immediately apply pressure on the bones I have extended, pushing out on my forearm bones, causing the bones to push me out of the loose like ground and I keep on applying pressure on the bones in order it to push me out of the loose like ground, landing on the side of the antlion, in order to evade any more damage that the antlion could potentially do to me. As the bones are relieved from the stress I was applying on it, I make the bones grow back into my forearms while I'm in the air, and once I have landed on the side, I land on my feet and I kneel and I push myself off from the ground to regain my speed as I'm running towards you, watching every move your about to make.*

(Karamatsu no Mai) - Dance of the Larch
    Type: Defence/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: Karamatsu no Mai is the third of the five Kaguya dance forms. The User creates a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over their body. The user can grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as the bones are growing. Since the Bones are harder than steel, they can be used defensively to block or trap an opponent's strikes.
    This technique is a great surprise attack and it makes the user basically untouchable at close range. When an opponent is close to the user, they spin very fast, rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Note: I guess as I'm not in the antlion, the fire crater would not happen. .-.

Last edited by House; 12-16-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

You wouldn't be able to escape from the antlion with Dance of the Larch. It'd be like trying to swim against a strong current in a deep river with two short sticks.

Test failed.
    Since Zen was the one who told Gobi to conduct it, he can overrule my decision.