Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

[Sensei Test] - Joker-Sama

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:
    - Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are disallowed.
    - Terrain: A plain Grassy field with surrounding trees on the outskirts.
    - I will be using my Ishida Uryū biography for this test.

Please post the link to the bio you will be using within your replying post and i'll make the first move.

No one other than ~Crow~ and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck. ^^

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Re: [Sensei Test] - Joker-Sama

Kabuto Yakushi

Let's get started Crow, may this be a fun battle ^_^

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-Sama View Post
    Kabuto Yakushi

Let's get started Crow, may this be a fun battle ^_^
    *Byakugan activated*

likewise O_<

Ishida starts off by making 2 handseals causing a swamp to form underneath Kabuto's location, extending up to Long range behind Kabuto as the swamp immediately starts sucking Kabuto inside.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As soon as the swamp forms, Ishida weaves another handseal creating a 3 shadow clones next to him [C1 ---> C3].

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As Ishida creates the clones, C1 & C2 two clones start running towards Kabuto's location, from the right and left sides at a side arc while throwing two explosive tagged kunais influenced with wind chakra in them increasing their cutting ability as they head at Kabuto in a straight line, while the other clone right next to me injects chakra into your body preventing you from moving as soon as he is created.

Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra: 15
    Damge Points: N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

The moment you let the swamp appear right beneath me I see that the ground is changing into a muddy pool, but not only seeing it but also feeling myself sinking so I stitch my hand in front of me in a oblique way which will send my flying backwards into long-range as I land on the muddy pool even tho in long range with almost my knees sinking into the swamp I make the Tiger handseal and let a Rampart rise from beneath me that'll rise me outta the swamp making me stand on it.

(Fūton: Senpuuken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

The moment I make the tiger handseal I see your shadow clones run in arc way on the edge of the swamp from the right and left way as the rampart continue rising higher and higher I notice your clones throwing kunai's infused with wind chakra and exploding tags towards me I react by jabbing with my left and right hand into my pouches and get two kunai's out my pouches quickly infusing them with wind chakra and throw them against yours leaving the explosion out my range not harming me, as I lose my vision of your clones and you because of the smoke that the explosion caused I make six handseals in a row and let it rain instantly as I finish the handseals.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Last edited by Jokey; 12-11-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Figured out something.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

The moment you let the swamp appear right beneath me I see that the ground is changing into a muddy pool, but not only seeing it but also feeling myself sinking so I stitch my hand in front of me in a oblique way which will send my flying backwards into long-range as I land on the muddy pool even tho in long range with almost my knees sinking into the swamp I make the Tiger handseal and let a Rampart rise from beneath me that'll rise me outta the swamp making me stand on it.

Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
    Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

The moment I make the tiger handseal I see your shadow clones run in arc way on the edge of the swamp from the right and left way as the rampart continue rising higher and higher I notice your clones throwing kunai's infused with wind chakra and exploding tags towards me I react by jabbing with my left and right hand into my pouches and get two kunai's out my pouches quickly infusing them with wind chakra and throw them against yours leaving the explosion out my range not harming me, as I lose my vision of your clones and you because of the smoke that the explosion caused I make six handseals in a row and let it rain instantly as I finish the handseals.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
    Yakushi Kabuto eh? i hear so much about you, they say you are Orochimaru's right hand, that's quite impressive.

As the explosive tagged kunais explode 6 meters away from my clones C1/C2's locations blinding you my clones stop moving then as your rain forms i quickly react by forming a large pit of earth at the base of your rampart as the pit forms it quickly starts pulling all of the antlion in it including you as the antlion is pulling the earth itself and causing the rampart to be pulled by gravitational forces the earth moves underneath your feet violently causing you to lose balance and fall down as you are being pulled by the antlion as well.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid - Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

Simultanously one of the clones that were running at you previously as they stopped at Mid range from your location, C1 fires 100 senbons of lightning that heads at you from multiple locations at once as well as cover the radius of 5 meters from all around you.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

As C1 is forming the senbons of lightning to head at you simultaneously as he's doing that C2 forms a very thick mist that's infused with his chakra masking our location completely as you see the senbons heading at you, they fade away little by little and completely disappear in the mist.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-14-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Hmmm, It's odd that I don't know you, guess I'm not interested in fake Hyuuga's.

The moment I lose my vision of you and your clones because of the smoke created by your explosive tags, the first rain drops begin falling on the battle field, little by little it starts to rain harder and harder being able to sense your clone's and your chakra hence knowing where the four of you stand whilst I feel myself getting sucked into the ground from beneath which begins sucking my rampart and the ground beneath me so I let a huge Golem rise beneath me rising me out the ant-lion without any harm and dispersing it as I get out.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem
    Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

While getting out the ant lion the smoke would already clear up while I still sense where you and your clones are and the moment I get out the ant-lion I sense a huge amount of chakra coming my way when I have a clear vision of you and your clones standing in front of me at mid range and me being at long-range I see the hundred of lightning needles coming from every direction towards me so I react by letting them disappear by sending chakra trough my feet. As I send the chakra trough my feet I meanwhile make a singel handseal and spin at a rapid speed a circle on the ground I'm standing on (Like a ballet girl) and release a Serial wave of wind which will let the senbond disappear and continue towards the arena blowing the mist created by your C1 away.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

The time I blow the mist away I quickly make two clones which stand right next to me from the right and left making a step forward looking devilish into the clone their eyes.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Hmmm, It's odd that I don't know you, guess I'm not interested in fake Hyuuga's.

The moment I lose my vision of you and your clones because of the smoke created by your explosive tags, the first rain drops begin falling on the battle field, little by little it starts to rain harder and harder being able to sense your clone's and your chakra hence knowing where the four of you stand whilst I feel myself getting sucked into the ground from beneath which begins sucking my rampart and the ground beneath me so I let a huge Golem rise beneath me rising me out the ant-lion without any harm and dispersing it as I get out.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem
    Technique
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

While getting out the ant lion the smoke would already clear up while I still sense where you and your clones are and the moment I get out the ant-lion I sense a huge amount of chakra coming my way when I have a clear vision of you and your clones standing in front of me at mid range and me being at long-range I see the hundred of lightning needles coming from every direction towards me so I react by letting them disappear by sending chakra trough my feet. As I send the chakra trough my feet I meanwhile make a singel handseal and spin at a rapid speed a circle on the ground I'm standing on (Like a ballet girl) and release a Serial wave of wind which will let the senbond disappear and continue towards the arena blowing the mist created by your C1 away.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user then inhales and takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind as they move their head around. This technique is capable of exposing Susanno’ s bones.

The time I blow the mist away I quickly make two clones which stand right next to me from the right and left making a step forward looking devilish into the clone their eyes.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Timing is a bit off but i guess it could work lol.

Oh you mean that clan? they are a bunch of losers really, the only good thing i got is these eyes.

As C1 sees you making the handseal to release the wind blades coming at him he releases multiple dragon head-shaped fireballs at the wind blades overpowering them and continuing in a weaker state [40 damage points]

(Katon: Gouryūka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Simultaneously C2 causes a large dragon made out of earth and stone to rise out of the ground behind you, heading towards you from behind, both fire and earth techniques are made at the exact same time from two opposing directions.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

After C2 releases the fire balls, he throws and unrolls a scroll into the air while injecting it with his chakra, summoning countless kunais from above to rain down at you and the area around you "Short range from you" as 4 large steel chains are released from the scroll to slam down at you with tremendous might crushing you.

(Sōgu: Tenkosai) - Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Steel Disaster
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Like Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Chain of Destruction, The user unrolls and throws thier large scroll over the enemy. They summons countless Kunai from the scroll to rain down on the enemy before releasing four large chains to force the enemy to the ground as the chains collapse on them.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 12-17-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

...Pathetic.

The moment the Fire technique comes towards me, getting ready to burn me to crisp I react by making the tiger handseal, releasing a huge water slicer coming your way clasping against your Fire technique and letting the fire disappear as it was an lowered technique because of the previous wind technique used by me continuing as a D-ranked technique towards you.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

The moment I make the Tiger handseal and let the water slicer attack the fire technique used by you I quickly hear the earth behind me crack and shake a little and as I feel by the rain falling from the clouds that the huge thing trying to attack me is ridiculously large so the moment it almost try's to attack me I let nagashi lightning cover my whole body thus breaking the earth that is trying to harm me.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

And the moment the water slicer get's released and right after that letting the nagashi cover my body, I see your clone throwing a huge scroll above me I make a single handseal and change my body into a steel-like quality the several kunais and chains won't hurt me at all as they all fall upon me. The moment the countless chains fall upon me leaving me standing and smirking at you I quickly change my body to a normal quality again and look forward you.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

'Hyuuga' Your pretty strong...

Aftermath;
    The moment the fire balls head towards me I make the tiger handseal and let a water slicer erupt from the ground and make the fire ball useless against me as it tried to harm me, the moment the water slicer erupts from the ground getting ready to crash towards the fire technique I let the nagashi cover my whole body making the dragon technique useless as it tries to attack me, and the moment the dragon is attacked because of the nagashi the kunai's are short range into my arena (upon me) so I change my skin into a rapid speed in a steel like quality since throwing a scroll from Mid-range to short range above me would take 3/4 second's and during that time the dragon would be defeated and I thus would be able to change my skin.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

...Pathetic.

The moment the Fire technique comes towards me, getting ready to burn me to crisp I react by making the tiger handseal, releasing a huge water slicer coming your way clasping against your Fire technique and letting the fire disappear as it was an lowered technique because of the previous wind technique used by me continuing as a D-ranked technique towards you.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

The moment I make the Tiger handseal and let the water slicer attack the fire technique used by you I quickly hear the earth behind me crack and shake a little and as I feel by the rain falling from the clouds that the huge thing trying to attack me is ridiculously large so the moment it almost try's to attack me I let nagashi lightning cover my whole body thus breaking the earth that is trying to harm me.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

And the moment the water slicer get's released and right after that letting the nagashi cover my body, I see your clone throwing a huge scroll above me I make a single handseal and change my body into a steel-like quality the several kunais and chains won't hurt me at all as they all fall upon me. The moment the countless chains fall upon me leaving me standing and smirking at you I quickly change my body to a normal quality again and look forward you.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

'Hyuuga' Your pretty strong...

Aftermath;
    The moment the fire balls head towards me I make the tiger handseal and let a water slicer erupt from the ground and make the fire ball useless against me as it tried to harm me, the moment the water slicer erupts from the ground getting ready to crash towards the fire technique I let the nagashi cover my whole body making the dragon technique useless as it tries to attack me, and the moment the dragon is attacked because of the nagashi the kunai's are short range into my arena (upon me) so I change my skin into a rapid speed in a steel like quality since throwing a scroll from Mid-range to short range above me would take 3/4 second's and during that time the dragon would be defeated and I thus would be able to change my skin.
    Your not so bad yourself, Kabuto san.

As the steel chains and kunais are falling down at you my clone C1 jumps at C2's location into the air while using the transformation technique to transform himself into the shape of a large fan in the shape of Temari's fan with the exact same characteristics other than being a shadow clone.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra: 5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

As C2 grabs C1 which is now a giant folding fan this happens as the chains and kunais hit you with nothing happening, he swings the giant folding fan towards your location summoning a large gust of wind that takes the shape of a net made out of wind, slicing through your body.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Simultanously as C2 is doing that, i throw 4 kunais into the air as i form 4 wind gusts, 1 wind gust around each of the kunais taking control of them as i direct them at you, 2 head at you from above into the air at a high arc decsending to your position in a certain angle, and the other two head at you at a side arc in the left and right sides of your location reaching your position in the end in the left and right sides as well.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user will first focus on his Wind chakra and create spinning air gusts. When the air gusts are ready, he will throw up to 4 shurikens, which will engage with the gusts through the air as spinning disks. These disks are controlled by the user can be thrown individually towards the opponent.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

The moment your clone changes into a folding fang, I observe both their clone's their movements and see them releasing a wind net towards me which is ready to slice me in pieces, so I react by releasing a Fire technique which will increase the power of the fire, due you being at long range you will have the time to throw the 4 shurikens but your clones would be the first one getting damaged by the fire technique. So to avoid any damage from the shurikens you are aiming towards me I quickly throw several senbon chidori against the 2 shurikens coming from above me and throwing a few senbon needle's against the one's coming from the right and left from me, not harming the shurikens at all but only negating the wind gusts which are engaged with the shurikens, so the moment the shurikens change into normal shurikens again I jab into both my pouches which hang on both my hips and get 4 kunai's out them (2 out each) and throw 2 kunai's against the right and left shurikens coming my way and throw the other 2 kunai's against the shurikens which are coming from above me letting the kunai's clasp against the shurikens which you aimed towards me, as that happens I stand still and look straight into your eyes smirking with a devilish look on my face letting large mountains smash both your clone's together causing them to poof away.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Range: Long
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Aftermath;
    The moment you send the wind cast net towards me I make a single handseal and release the fire technique against it, increasing the power of the fire and the fire continue's towards you and since you are at long range you would have the time to perform the wind technique and throw the 4 shurikens so I use the senbon to make the wind disappear around the shurikens and throw kunai's against the shurikens letting them clasp against each hence being useless, thereafter smashing your clones together causing them to poof away.

Last edited by Jokey; 12-17-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

The moment your clone changes into a folding fang, I observe both their clone's their movements and see them releasing a wind net towards me which is ready to slice me in pieces, so I react by releasing a Fire technique which will increase the power of the fire, due you being at long range you will have the time to throw the 4 shurikens but your clones would be the first one getting damaged by the fire technique. So to avoid any damage from the shurikens you are aiming towards me I quickly throw several senbon chidori against the 2 shurikens coming from above me and throwing a few senbon needle's against the one's coming from the right and left from me, not harming the shurikens at all but only negating the wind gusts which are engaged with the shurikens, so the moment the shurikens change into normal shurikens again I jab into both my pouches which hang on both my hips and get 4 kunai's out them (2 out each) and throw 2 kunai's against the right and left shurikens coming my way and throw the other 2 kunai's against the shurikens which are coming from above me letting the kunai's clasp against the shurikens which you aimed towards me, as that happens I stand still and look straight into your eyes smirking with a devilish look on my face letting large mountains smash both your clone's together causing them to poof away.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Aftermath;
    The moment you send the wind cast net towards me I make a single handseal and release the fire technique against it, increasing the power of the fire and the fire continue's towards you and since you are at long range you would have the time to perform the wind technique and throw the 4 shurikens so I use the senbon to make the wind disappear around the shurikens and throw kunai's against the shurikens letting them clasp against each hence being useless, thereafter smashing your clones together causing them to poof away.
    The fire won't be boosted in power with my wind technique, that only applies when the fire is facing a weak wind technique, at least 2 ranks under the fire technique's rank, the fire is S-ranked, meaning that it will only increase in power facing B/C-rank wind techniques[debatable] or below, when facing an A-ranked wind technique it will only become weaker, [B-rank] in terms of power.

As my clone C2 sees the fire coming his way, he causes the earth to rise a large wide plateau out of the ground raising up my clone very high above as the fire technique hits the plateau canceling out the fire due to the fire having no solid mass and the ground has the power to block B-rank attacks both will clash and the earth will get burnt only while my clone is safely on top of the rampart.

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart

Then as the mountain sections starts closing in from two opposing sides on my clone he sticks the fan onto the ground right in front of him as he creates a raikiri in his right palm and splits it in two raikiris both in each palm as the ground closes in from the two opposing sides he stretches his palms to both of his right and left side destroying the earth and making an escape route to both sides as he gets out of the right side of the mountain section.

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
    Description: The user performs Lightning blade and splits it in two, then zigzags at the opponent and finishes by slamming them with lightning Cutter.

Then my clone takes the folding fan and swings it towards your location "after emerging from the right side of the mountain section "your left side" generating a giant vortex around you that swirls around you and lifts you up into the air as you are zapped with three bolts of lightning before falling onto the ground.

(Fūton: Boufū Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
    Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Hmm... let's finish this one's and for all. -Smirk-

The moment I see the fire clasping against the created rampart I observe all of you, the way how your clones get out from between the mountain and the way how your clone makes the wind raging wall, as he does so I see the huge tornado coming towards me pushing me a little backwards because of the wind, but I stay balanced on the ground and look at the tornado and with great force without any handseals I release 2 lightning blasts which will clasp against the wind tornado hence negating both the technique's. Since my vision is blocked I wouldn't be able to see anything but since the rain is still falling from the sky's I am able to sense where your clones and you are so I begin by lifting up a earthen ball in front of me and throw it at your clones so I rapidly make a single handseal and release a huge wind blast towards your clones, the moment the wind combines with the ball it will change into a wind blast filled with dirt being able to blind your clones the moment it touches one of you causing both the clones unable to see a thing.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Doton: Doryo Dango) - Earth Style: Ball of Graves
    Description: The user is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling-shaped chunk of dirt the size of a mausoleum. Using immense strength, they can then lift up the ball and hurl it at his/her opponent, flattening everything in its path.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Aftermath;
    I simply observe your clones as they rise up and protect their selves against the fire and see how the clone get's out the mountain smash very easily, right after that your clone sends the wind technique towards me and I react by sending two S-Ranked lightning technique's towards the wind raging wall causing both our technique's to negate, when my vision is blocked by the smoke caused by the clasped technique's I make a Earth/wind combination coming towards your clones.

The Wind raging wall looks like this;

07;08 till 07;18

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

Hmm... let's finish this one's and for all. -Smirk-

The moment I see the fire clasping against the created rampart I observe all of you, the way how your clones get out from between the mountain and the way how your clone makes the wind raging wall, as he does so I see the huge tornado coming towards me pushing me a little backwards because of the wind, but I stay balanced on the ground and look at the tornado and with great force without any handseals I release 2 lightning blasts which will clasp against the wind tornado hence negating both the technique's. Since my vision is blocked I wouldn't be able to see anything but since the rain is still falling from the sky's I am able to sense where your clones and you are so I begin by lifting up a earthen ball in front of me and throw it at your clones so I rapidly make a single handseal and release a huge wind blast towards your clones, the moment the wind combines with the ball it will change into a wind blast filled with dirt being able to blind your clones the moment it touches one of you causing both the clones unable to see a thing.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Doton: Doryo Dango) - Earth Style: Ball of Graves
    Description: The user is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling-shaped chunk of dirt the size of a mausoleum. Using immense strength, they can then lift up the ball and hurl it at his/her opponent, flattening everything in its path.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Aftermath;
    I simply observe your clones as they rise up and protect their selves against the fire and see how the clone get's out the mountain smash very easily, right after that your clone sends the wind technique towards me and I react by sending two S-Ranked lightning technique's towards the wind raging wall causing both our technique's to negate, when my vision is blocked by the smoke caused by the clasped technique's I make a Earth/wind combination coming towards your clones.

The Wind raging wall looks like this;

07;08 till 07;18
    As you release the lightning blasts to cancel out the large hurricane, C2 tosses C1 "the large folding fan" next to him in the air instantly undoes his transformation as he and C2 both prepare and combine their efforts making an Intense pain and pressure damage both at the same time and mixing them up as they release it towards your techniques clashing with the large mouselm shaped chunk of rock and the pressure damage technique afterwards overpowering both and continuing at your direction as a weakened attack "20 -- 40 damage points" as they are a combination of two techniques.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Then, right after you shoot out the pressure damage technique, C1 causes a large amount of flowing water to materialize underneath you and around you making you lose your balance while you are standing and begin falling to the ground.

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto.
    - No water source required

Also at the same time as C1 forming the flowing rush of water underneath you, C2 releases his lightning chakra underneath you, materializing lightning bolts which spread through the whole water electrifying it. then after all that i undo all of my clones after all the attacks happen as i "the original me starts running at you.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

The moment you clones protects their selves against performed Wind/Earth combination I aimed towards you with using a Fire technique combined with a Wind technique I see it making my combination useless and keeps coming towards me so I rapidly combinate both Rasangan and Destruction torrent to create a massive Typhoon water vorex which will clasp against the weakened Fire/Wind combination and making it vanish because of my performed vortex, the moment the Fire/Wind combination vanishes I see my vortex continuing towards your clones, the moment It get's released I feel water errupting from underneath me trying to unbalance me with great force so I rapidly react by stitching my hand beneath me, the moment I stitch it straight below I release awind vortex which will push me into the air, but besides of pushing me into the air I take advantage of the wind by making the water filled with lightning useless as it negates the lightning and leaves the water with a few puddle's on the earth I leaved when I blasted myself upwards. The moment I'm in the air and getting ready to land I touch the ground with both my feet and rapidly make a ant-lion beneath your clone's finishing them off by sucking them into the ground, and because of the earth pieces getting sucked along with the ant-lion the earth pieces would strike the clones from every angle damaging them badly.

Guess we are still alive huh...

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.

Aftermath;
    The moment the Fire/Wind combo made by your clones come towards me I make a Water/Wind combination which will clasp against the Fire/Wind combination made by you and continue towards you as a lowered rank (40 Damages) and get's ready to hit your clones, but before the water vortex would hit the clones your clones would have the time to make the Water busin combined with lightning erupt from underneath me, so as the first water waves erupt from beneath I stitch my hand and see something is trying to attack me from beneath and release a wind blast that'll shoot me upwards, and the moment it does it will negate the lightning which is infused into the water but also leave the water as a few puddles on the earth because of the impact of the performed wind vortex making the water unable to flow further as it get's interrupted by the wind technique. As I get shoot upwards and land again I do not hesitate and suck your clones into the earth.

Last edited by Jokey; 12-24-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

~Test Complete~

Nice battle xD i'll post this test for grading now, good luck O_<

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    ~Test Complete~