Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Like 2pac Said "I aint Mad Atcha"

Thats why we can Fight like we brothers and Still Love each other. *Daps whoever im fighting*

Reis Rules & R
    Range-Long
    Killing-Yes (Dont Count)
    Stealing-No
    Custom Jutsu-Sure
    Custom Element-No
    Custom Weapon-Sure
    Terrian: with a water source near you. (Lake)
    Swift in bio. post your bio and lets go bro or chick. and remember. I aint Mad Atcha and lets have fun.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Vengeance, is the bitterest
    sweet.

Re: Like 2pac Said "I aint Mad Atcha"

i will try fuguki in sig

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

*goes and sits in a tree with cookies*

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Quote Originally Posted by gitanshu View Post
    i will try fuguki in sig
    Kaito: Ahh. your the fatty. *Daps you up* lets make this nice bro.

*I step back and throw a wind infused kunai at you*

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KRYPTiiC Blast View Post
    *goes and sits in a tree with cookies*
    * Steals cookies * UMAD?! :D

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

as i see your kunai i throw three lightning infused kunai towards you one cancel your and the other too are aimed for your head and knee respectively

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

as i see your kunai i throw three lightning infused kunai towards you one cancel your and the other too are aimed for your head and knee respectively
    Wind>Lightning. But w.e

Kaito:Hmm. I see ima have to start things huh.?

As i see your kunais aimed at me. i Quickly throw Wind Infused Kunais towards all 3 of your kunais. As you are busy with trying to avoid my Kunais i then run up to you in mid range. I then Chanel my chakra to the ground to make Earth Stones Appear under you. Impaling you.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

*well as you kunai were aimed to cancel my kunai they will obviously be aimed for my head and knee afterr cancelling mine so i quickly jump to my right and avoid them as i will have plenty of time because of our range is long and the will met half way meaning ample of time, as you start to run at mid range my samehada senses disturbance in your chakra and as soon as i am alerted and see you doing earth base hand signs i quickly create a 10 m pillar below in 45 degree which push me back again at long range*

(Doton: biggu tou) - Earth Style : Big Tower
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The earth user perform hand signs and pull out a cylindrical tower of earth from beneath the legs of user of radius 5m and height 10m.
    Note: This jutsu can only be used 4 times a battle.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

*well as you kunai were aimed to cancel my kunai they will obviously be aimed for my head and knee afterr cancelling mine so i quickly jump to my right and avoid them as i will have plenty of time because of our range is long and the will met half way meaning ample of time, as you start to run at mid range my samehada senses disturbance in your chakra and as soon as i am alerted and see you doing earth base hand signs i quickly create a 10 m pillar below in 45 degree which push me back again at long range*

(Doton: biggu tou) - Earth Style : Big Tower
    Type: Defense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The earth user perform hand signs and pull out a cylindrical tower of earth from beneath the legs of user of radius 5m and height 10m.
    Note: This jutsu can only be used 4 times a battle.

*Soon as i see you getting pushed back into long range. i then do 2 hand seals. turn the area around you into a swamp. engulfing you whole*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Teño; 01-13-2012 at 08:33 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

well as i see the swamp getting formed i will be in mid air while this because u said as soon as i start to push back u form it meaning i am in mid i quickly fly high with help of wind chakra

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Style: Take Flight
    i's cjType: Supplementary
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.

~ 4 times per battle.
    ~ as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    ~ Can Only be taught by ~Crow~

While in mid air because of the wing(we are at long range) i quickly emit light from my body to blind you

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

then i quickly launch a fist of earth chakra towards u as u are at long range it size will be very very huge due to it property to increase with time and will come towards u quickly
    (does not require contact with ground because it layer formed on our hand)

(Doton : Hisan Kobushi)- Earth Style : Flying Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After performing a single handseal and coating the one of the user's fist with earth chakra, he is able to put his hand forth and launch a fist made of earth. For every second that fist travels in the air towards the enemy, it get's bigger and bigger. The further the enemy, the more it packs a punch.
    Usable two times per battle
    Can only be used/taught by ~Yondaime~
    After a few minutes if the user doesn't launch it, the user's hands would grow weary and tired due to the sheer weight of earth on his fists.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

well as i see the swamp getting formed i will be in mid air while this because u said as soon as i start to push back u form it meaning i am in mid i quickly fly high with help of wind chakra

(Fuuton: uyoku enzeru) - Wind Style: Take Flight
    i's cjType: Supplementary
    Damage: 60
    Description: the user gathers a lot of wind chakra into his back creating 2 large wings and 2 small wings made out of wind , the 2 large wind wings can be used to fly or to guard the user against incoming attacks, and the 2 small wings are made to increase the speed of the user while he's flying in the air, when the user activates this technique , he's pushed into the air upwards from the thrust of the wind that comes out of his back.

~ 4 times per battle.
    ~ as long as this technique is active the user cannot use any fire based techniques
    ~ Can Only be taught by ~Crow~

While in mid air because of the wing(we are at long range) i quickly emit light from my body to blind you

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

then i quickly launch a fist of earth chakra towards u as u are at long range it size will be very very huge due to it property to increase with time and will come towards u quickly
    (does not require contact with ground because it layer formed on our hand)

(Doton : Hisan Kobushi)- Earth Style : Flying Fist
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: After performing a single handseal and coating the one of the user's fist with earth chakra, he is able to put his hand forth and launch a fist made of earth. For every second that fist travels in the air towards the enemy, it get's bigger and bigger. The further the enemy, the more it packs a punch.
    Usable two times per battle
    Can only be used/taught by ~Yondaime~
    After a few minutes if the user doesn't launch it, the user's hands would grow weary and tired due to the sheer weight of earth on his fists.

*As i see you taking flight in the air i then quickly open up a hole in the air above you and a huge lid upon you squishing you in the air. forcing you to the ground*

Using alot of customs there huh

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

*as i see the lid doping i form a nagashi in my hand and fly towards it while cutting through with help of nagashi and then then i stay there waiting for your next move and my samehada is still keeping a watch on you with it's sensory power.*

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

*as i see the lid doping i form a nagashi in my hand and fly towards it while cutting through with help of nagashi and then then i stay there waiting for your next move and my samehada is still keeping a watch on you with it's sensory power.*

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.
    Buahahha
    Thanks for telln me hes a sensory. i was about to try something. that would have ****ed me up

*I throw 1 smoke bomb. and then take out 3 explosive kunais and i reduce the mass of one kunai tremendously. i then throw all 3 of them. with one of them getting to your location REAL FAST through the smoke. Once im done throwing them . While you are focus on my wear abouts i then drop a falling lid from the sky once more and turn the ground into a swamp. making it impossible for you to jump in the air or go underground. Due to the smoke you cant tell if something is in the air about to fall on you*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Apr 2011
    sweet.

well i am still in the sky because of my wings so as i quickly see you throwing smoke bomb and then see those kunai coming towards me i quickly fly a little to my left to dodge the (i will have ample time because we are at long range) then as i see the lid again i quickly form the nagashi again and follow my previous (i have no danger from the swamp as i never fell down ) then i quickly then i quickly focus on my lightning chakra and for m a flower and shoot the bud directly towards you and the petals are coming from different directions like from left right and one is approaching from the sky it's possible i am at a higher altitude then you are and one is following the bud so it's not visible to you

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground

(Raiton: Mankai Houden)-Lightning Style: Full Bloom Discharge
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: The user generates a huge lotus-like flower from his/her hand, using this, the bud of the flower gets shot towards the enemy whereas the petals disperse around the desired area.