Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

~Done~ [Ōnoki bio test] - Jokey

Welcome Jokey.

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:

- Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    - All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    - Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    - Terrain: A barren wasteland (Where Ōnoki and Mū faught)
    - You may use Ōnoki's abilities up to your current rank
    - I will be using a Sasuke Uchiha biography possessing the Mangekyō Sharingan.
    - Range: Mid
    - Weather: Sunny

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck ^_^

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Re: [Ōnoki bio test] - Jokey

Onoki

Let's have a great battle like always O^O

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    Onoki

Let's have a great battle like always O^O
    I hold no grudge against you Tsuchikage, but if you don't get out of my way i won't hold back.

Sasuke starts off by causing 4 pillars out of the ground in an "X" pattern around you, releasing lightning from them while you are at the center, paralyzing you doing damage to you.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

As the pillars rise, Sasuke summons a large amount of water underneath you, as it disrupts your balance causing you to fall over the ground, as the lightning mixes with the water, making a water/lightning combo that shocks you severly damaging you.

(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Release: Waterfall Basin
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto.
    Note: No water source required.

as the water is summoned, Sasuke shoots 3 large dragon head shaped fireballs one at you directly, and 2 fireballs 5 meters above your location, in a triangular shape with it's base "the fireball that's shot at you directly" upside down.

(Katon: Gouryūka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

You… you idiot, who do you think I am!? I am the Tsuchikage, feared as Iwagakure's Ōnoki of Both Scales!!

The moment I hear the earth crack, seeing pillars erupt from underneath I rapidly stitch my hand behind me, shooting me forwards you, the moment you are getting ready to let the water appear in the 'X' formation I let you do so and concentrate on it. [Standing short range in front of you]

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Then the moment I touch the ground as I shoot myself forwards [While you make the waterfall basin] then as I touch the ground, I let several earth pillars erupt from underneath you, stabbing you and killing you instantly.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

As the stone's errupt from underneath you I make sure your dead so I make a earth clone that will appear from behind you and grab you very tight breaking your neck.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

You… you idiot, who do you think I am!? I am the Tsuchikage, feared as Iwagakure's Ōnoki of Both Scales!!

The moment I hear the earth crack, seeing pillars erupt from underneath I rapidly stitch my hand behind me, shooting me forwards you, the moment you are getting ready to let the water appear in the 'X' formation I let you do so and concentrate on it. [Standing short range in front of you]

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Then the moment I touch the ground as I shoot myself forwards [While you make the waterfall basin] then as I touch the ground, I let several earth pillars erupt from underneath you, stabbing you and killing you instantly.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

As the stone's errupt from underneath you I make sure your dead so I make a earth clone that will appear from behind you and grab you very tight breaking your neck.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Chakra cost: 25
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.
    I've killed Danzo, i don't think you will be much of a threat, all the kages are pathetic scum.

As you touch the ground and Sasuke feels a small vibration in the ground as the spears start rising up, Sasuke lets out a non focused electric current out of his body destroying the spears. and reaching out the whole short range around Sasuke as it touches you and paralyzes you.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As the electrical current is released out of Sasuke's body, he instantly activates his 3 tomoe Sharingan while looking straight at your eyes while noticing your chakra being released behind him "thought if you made the clones you would be paralyzed right away" Sasuke with the usage of his Sharingan, binds you in a genjutsu making you fall a sleep without realizing that you fell a sleep and thinking that you are already watching me, while in reality you fell a sleep, as Sasuke watches his surroundings carefully to make sure no surprise attack from behind as he watches his back seeing the location of the clone that you made.

(Dōjutsu: Chōetsu no Shunmin) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
    Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
    Note: Requires direct eye contact with tomoe 3 Sharingan.

As Sasuke locates your clone "if he's made that fast anyways" he points his right palm behind him, releasing a spear of chidori that stabs your clone and negates the earth chakra, the spear's tip bends into multiple small spears going through the earth clone from different locations in his body making him crumble completely, the spears doesn't reach out of the clone's body though.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release: Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-15-2012 at 09:10 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment the first few currents get released from your body with no hesitation, still staring at your chest I shoot myself backwards by an earth pillar that erupt from underneath me shooting me backwards to mid range but before I do so, I take a stance just like I sit on the toilet and then let the pillar erupt from underneath forcing me to shoot backwards with a higher speed, making your sharingan automatically useless, but it already would be useless as I was looking straight against your chest.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

And the moment the pillar erupt from underneath, I rapidly focus water trough my mouth sending water towards you electrocuting you by the performed nagashi you performed, and to avoid that you would try to escape, I quickly let a swamp appear from beneath you as I stand at mid range in front of you at the border of the previous performed technique by you.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

This also means that I'm canceling the clone technique

Last edited by Jokey; 01-16-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

The moment the first few currents get released from your body with no hesitation, still staring at your chest I shoot myself backwards by an earth pillar that erupt from underneath me shooting me backwards to mid range but before I do so, I take a stance just like I sit on the toilet and then let the pillar erupt from underneath forcing me to shoot backwards with a higher speed, making your sharingan automatically useless, but it already would be useless as I was looking straight against your chest.

Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

And the moment the pillar erupt from underneath, I rapidly focus water trough my mouth sending water towards you electrocuting you by the performed nagashi you performed, and to avoid that you would try to escape, I quickly let a swamp appear from beneath you as I stand at mid range in front of you at the border of the previous performed technique by you.

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

This also means that I'm canceling the clone technique
    Actually you didn't say anything about keeping your sight on my chest in the previous moves lol.

As you are pushed back with the earth pillar, Sasuke releases 2 dragon head shaped fireballs directly at you, as you release the water it collides with it and continues at you in a weaker state, burning you if you continued with the swamp.

(Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

As the swamp forms "if it does or doesn't this is gonna be made" a pillar from underneath Sasuke rises out of the ground at an angle, pushing Sasuke out of the swamp "if it's made" and heading directly at you from the air.

As The pillar shoots Sasuke towards you, he shoots three large fireballs from above that head at you at an angle from the air, mixing with each other and creating a giant fireball as they head at you, erupting in a geyser of flames.

(Katon: Hoenka) - Fire Release: Flame Flower
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Not bad for an old man.

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-17-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment my water gun get's useless against your high ranked Fire technique continue towards me I stand with my feet straight on the ground with a sumo stance and let a clone appear in front of me, protecting me against the lowered fire technique you aimed towards me [B-Rank], but the swamp will still continue to suck you in from beneath, but when I see you fly towards me by the erupted pillar from beneath you and shooting the fire from above me as a geyser I rapidly stitch my hand in the air and send water chakra trough it causing my arm to turn into a hard water spike that drills into the fire flower making it useless against the huge technique coming from above me, during that moment I stitch my hand in the air and let the fire flower disappear because of the water I still keep an eye on your chest, and as you keep getting closer towards me I rapidly cancel the water chakra that is running with a high speed trough my arm which was handling the fire technique and as soon as I do that I send earth chakra trough my mouth and shoot with a high speed five mudshots towards you, three against your head and eyes and two aimed against both your hands, and because of the impact you will get hurt causing yourself to stop flying towards me and collapse on the ground.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike
    Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground (No water source required).

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

I may be old, but you will be the one getting killed right here and now.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

The moment my water gun get's useless against your high ranked Fire technique continue towards me I stand with my feet straight on the ground with a sumo stance and let a clone appear in front of me, protecting me against the lowered fire technique you aimed towards me [B-Rank], but the swamp will still continue to suck you in from beneath, but when I see you fly towards me by the erupted pillar from beneath you and shooting the fire from above me as a geyser I rapidly stitch my hand in the air and send water chakra trough it causing my arm to turn into a hard water spike that drills into the fire flower making it useless against the huge technique coming from above me, during that moment I stitch my hand in the air and let the fire flower disappear because of the water I still keep an eye on your chest, and as you keep getting closer towards me I rapidly cancel the water chakra that is running with a high speed trough my arm which was handling the fire technique and as soon as I do that I send earth chakra trough my mouth and shoot with a high speed five mudshots towards you, three against your head and eyes and two aimed against both your hands, and because of the impact you will get hurt causing yourself to stop flying towards me and collapse on the ground.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike
    Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground (No water source required).

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

I may be old, but you will be the one getting killed right here and now.
    As Sasuke is heading towards your rock clone, while you make the drill out of water into your hand, Sasuke forms a chidori spear into his hand cutting through what's left of your earth clone "probably a C-rank now" and continuing towards you, cutting through the water drill that you made as well, and since the water drill is connecting to your arm you will get instantly shocked due to the lightning being spread into the water as well as cutting through it.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release: Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Instantly as the lightning cuts through your water drill electrifying it, Sasuke activates his Mangekyō Sharingan, as you are busy with the threat at hand and also looking at Sasuke's chest you wouldn't know of this, Sasuke concentrates his left eye at your head and his eyes start dripping with blood, as your head bursts up with unholy black flames instantly burning your head and face as it bursts out, due to you concentrating on my chest you wouldn't know that i released the Amaterasu until it's too late, and due to the close distance between us, you have very little time to react about it.

(Dōjutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Heavenly Illumination
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.
    Note: The black flames Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

Afterwards as Sasuke releases the Amaterasu at your head, he forms a chidori in his left palm with the usage of a single handseal, driving it straight to your chest as you both are falling onto the ground.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Witness a power beyond your comprehension, the Mangekyō Sharingan.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

The moment you still come towards me and I hear the sounds from the performed chidori sharp spear I already would be done from protecting myself from the fire that came from above me as a geyser, So as that is done I rapidly cancel the water chakra running trough my arm and focus on my ears, so as I see the lightning blade and also hearing it [I will take advantage of the battle field so I will be able to see your shadow coming your way as I was concentrating on your chest and because of the sun being so bright I would see your shadow flying towards me on the ground] so the moment you try to slice me I quickly fly up in the air at a great speed as, as I do so I will see you from beneath so I would've see your head, as you would get confused of me flying up in the air I release a wind from upon you focusing chakra trough my mouth blasting you to smash into a ground because of the pressure coming from upon you. [While flying up in the air, I concentrate wind chakra trough my mouth and as I do so I keep fly upwards, and as the wind get's released I will fly farther up in the air because of the pressure that is created by me thus the wind]

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Smh, Ms...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

The moment you still come towards me and I hear the sounds from the performed chidori sharp spear I already would be done from protecting myself from the fire that came from above me as a geyser, So as that is done I rapidly cancel the water chakra running trough my arm and focus on my ears, so as I see the lightning blade and also hearing it [I will take advantage of the battle field so I will be able to see your shadow coming your way as I was concentrating on your chest and because of the sun being so bright I would see your shadow flying towards me on the ground] so the moment you try to slice me I quickly fly up in the air at a great speed as, as I do so I will see you from beneath so I would've see your head, as you would get confused of me flying up in the air I release a wind from upon you focusing chakra trough my mouth blasting you to smash into a ground because of the pressure coming from upon you. [While flying up in the air, I concentrate wind chakra trough my mouth and as I do so I keep fly upwards, and as the wind get's released I will fly farther up in the air because of the pressure that is created by me thus the wind]

Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Smh, Ms...
    I don't understand how will you flying be able to stop the Amaterasu lol in my opinion it hit you already as you were taking off.

As you are heading upwards catching a glimse of Sasuke's head and his eyes as well since he's observing your movmements and you catching seeing his head would mean that you stopped focusing your vision on his chest as the Mangekyo Sharingan would be in your line of sight, thus i'm looking towards you as you are flying, looking straight for your eyes, i cast a genjutsu on you in a single second you find a huge shadowy figure resembling the Susanno grabbing you in his arm as you are being wrapped with dark threads all over, immobilizing your movements.

(Dōjutsu: Chūbo no Yūku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

And afterwards Sasuke forms the Susanno around him, as if you somehow managed to break through the genjutsu and perform the wind technique Sasuke's Susanno would block it but it would push Sasuke's Susanno backwards due to the force of the attack, however because you are close to the blast, the immense pressure that it makes when it hits the Susanoo catches you into it shredding you to pieces, as the Susanoo forms it shoots a spiritual arrow at your direction reaching you extremely fast.

(Dōjutsu: Susanō) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80 (-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that has three hands and can wield a chakra blade for attack. He also has in one the hands a black orb of chakra used to create arrows for the spiritual bow that he carries to shoot arrows at a deadly force for attacking enemies at a distance.
    Note: This version can only be used by Sasuke Uchiha and must have MS

Last edited by Ryūjin; 01-20-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Well, I'm not sure if you are able to perform the blade technique and activate the MS at the same time since your concentration would be focused on my clone as you tried to slice him. And another thing is as I fly up, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on your chest since as I fly up I would only see your head from upwards it's like flying in a plane and only seeing people their head from above [your cranium] since I fly straight up on my place which is in short range of you.

The moment you cast me under a Genjutsu I feel myself getting grabbed by a thing and feel myself being Paralyzed, so as I can't move I feel myself that I can't even struggle to get out, so it must be a genjutsu, as I figure out it's a genjutsu I rapidly cover myself with nagashi, forcing myself to do so getting out of the genjutsu, as I got sight of you again and see that Susanno is covering you, I quickly change direction by sending myself back into mid-range in the air, but since I got the flight mode still activated and see your Susanno is getting ready to throw the bow, I quickly land on the ground, as I do so I hear the bow is getting thrown so because of the width of the bow and the length, you wouldn't see me for a while since I'm very small, so as it get near me I quickly become one with the earth and hide underground with a rapid speed and pop out the ground in long range in front of you.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Smh, I'm done fighting you, this should be enough, I will let A kill you off.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Well, I'm not sure if you are able to perform the blade technique and activate the MS at the same time since your concentration would be focused on my clone as you tried to slice him. And another thing is as I fly up, I wouldn't be able to concentrate on your chest since as I fly up I would only see your head from upwards it's like flying in a plane and only seeing people their head from above [your cranium] since I fly straight up on my place which is in short range of you.

The moment you cast me under a Genjutsu I feel myself getting grabbed by a thing and feel myself being Paralyzed, so as I can't move I feel myself that I can't even struggle to get out, so it must be a genjutsu, as I figure out it's a genjutsu I rapidly cover myself with nagashi, forcing myself to do so getting out of the genjutsu, as I got sight of you again and see that Susanno is covering you, I quickly change direction by sending myself back into mid-range in the air, but since I got the flight mode still activated and see your Susanno is getting ready to throw the bow, I quickly land on the ground, as I do so I hear the bow is getting thrown so because of the width of the bow and the length, you wouldn't see me for a while since I'm very small, so as it get near me I quickly become one with the earth and hide underground with a rapid speed and pop out the ground in long range in front of you.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Smh, I'm done fighting you, this should be enough, I will let A kill you off.
    I'm not able to activate the MS and do the lightning spear? Ya i can lol what are you talking about i can even perform the Amaterasu and the spear at the same time too, and as i said i keep tracking your movements so when you go to the air my head tilts up watching you, so you would be in sight of my face straight, like watching someone from the first floor and he's on the ground, and i don't think the arrow of Susanoo will block Sasuke's vision, as you can see in Danzo and Sasuke's battle, not once did the arrow block his vision simply because it's above Sasuke's field of vision not in front of it.

Running away are you Tsuchikage?

As you appear at long range from me, Sasuke causes a blinding light to emenate from his body, blinding you completely, as Sasuke uses the light for a means of distraction, as the light emenates from Sasuke's body, the Susanoo generates a spiritual arrow as it gets ready to shoot the arrow at your body, shooting the arrow the exact time as the lightning fully blinds you, with extreme speeds reaching for your body, as the susanoo vanishes from around Sasuke.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As Susanoo shoots the arrow at your location and disappears, Sasuke shoots 2 fireballs that are on the shape of a dragon out of his body, one straight at you, and the other one at the sky.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Look at the size of Danzou and look at the size of the bow, Danzou is the double length of Onoki, so yeah, when the bow hit's the ground the smoke would block your vision, but also the earth pieces flying in the air, even if you have the sharingan and can see trough it, the bow is filled with chakra and since it is, your vision would be blocked since Onoki is VERY small.

The moment you blind me, I try to open my eyes but I fail to do so, so the moment the flash appears and cover the whole arena and blind me, I quickly notice that it isn't possible to see a thing. So as all that happen I make six handsals and let rain drops fall upon the battle field, since I'm at long range the arrow would take some time to reach me, so as the first few rain drops fall upon the battle field I sense a huge thing coming my way which is fully filled with chakra so I become one with the earth and hide underground, and as I sense you from beneath sending a fire ball in the air and in the front it would not be effective, so as it passes by I pop up out the ground at the same place I previously was and because of the rain, I sensed a fire ball getting shoot in the air, and to avoid any suspicious actions which you want to perform I focus my wind chakra in the sky and let a tornado fall from the sky in the middle of us, blocking your vision but also letting the clouds disappear.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Look at the size of Danzou and look at the size of the bow, Danzou is the double length of Onoki, so yeah, when the bow hit's the ground the smoke would block your vision, but also the earth pieces flying in the air, even if you have the sharingan and can see trough it, the bow is filled with chakra and since it is, your vision would be blocked since Onoki is VERY small.

The moment you blind me, I try to open my eyes but I fail to do so, so the moment the flash appears and cover the whole arena and blind me, I quickly notice that it isn't possible to see a thing. So as all that happen I make six handsals and let rain drops fall upon the battle field, since I'm at long range the arrow would take some time to reach me, so as the first few rain drops fall upon the battle field I sense a huge thing coming my way which is fully filled with chakra so I become one with the earth and hide underground, and as I sense you from beneath sending a fire ball in the air and in the front it would not be effective, so as it passes by I pop up out the ground at the same place I previously was and because of the rain, I sensed a fire ball getting shoot in the air, and to avoid any suspicious actions which you want to perform I focus my wind chakra in the sky and let a tornado fall from the sky in the middle of us, blocking your vision but also letting the clouds disappear.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Your timing is completely off, the arrow is shot the exact time the light is released out of Sasuke's body, Susanoo's arrow is insanely fast even if you are at long range it would reach you in a matter of 2 seconds or maybe even less o_o didn't you see when it was used on Danzo? he said it made him not able to weave handseals in time and he was Mid ranged, and Kakashi said if he didn't have the Mangekyo he wouldn't have evaded the arrow in time, and you think you can form 6 handseals and perform a very slow technique and your bio isn't a water master, and merge with the ground before the susano's arrow hits you? i don't think so man and you wouldn't be able to perform the severing pressure in time before the fireball reaches the sky since it's a SLOW technique it would actually work even better in heating the atmosphere since the severing pressure forms thunderclouds and the fireball would heat the air, but since we've made it this far i'm not stopping the test i'll finish it to the very end.

As the Tornado starts falling from the sky to put out the fire, Sasuke causes the ground around you rise up in a circle formation of 20 meters and at the same time the ground suddenly drops down underneath you causing you to fall and lose your balance as the ground shifts at high speeds.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tallcreating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 2meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As that happens right after the ground below you suddenly drops down causing you to fall onto it, Sasuke forms a large swamp underneath you causing you to and above you "turning the circular wall of earth into a swamp as well and the ground underneath you to a 10 ft radius" to drown into the swamp and preventing you from going into the air or escaping below due to the sticky properties of the swamp, which falls on you from above due to the circular wall of earth also turning into mud and falling down.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld

Then afterwards Sasuke performs a single handseal after forming the swamp, releasing a gigantic burst of fire towards your direction covering a very wide area and almost inescapable, wiping everything in front of him.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

It may be true about what you said about the arrow, but mid ranged distance is 10-15 meter and long range is 20 and more, it took two seconds before it could reach danzou but he was standing at Mid-range, and I think that it will take two seconds more before it could reach long range, and remember that I hide underground the moment it get's in short range of me, and about the fire ball, I gave you the opportunity to shoot the Fire ball into the air and yes it will get into the clouds, but I just let the wind fall in the middle of us to block both your vision.

The moment I feel the earth chakra from beneath me swiftly drop down, I send chakra around my whole body and surrounding and suddenly begin to fly [Short range from the ground], the moment I activate my flight technique I see everything change into mud around me, so to protect myself I avoid any mud to fall upon me so I send earth chakra run trough my body, focusing on the mud that comes from everywhere so the moment the mud touches my I It hardens because of the Added weight rock technique, as the swamp get's harden and falls as earth pieces onto the swamp that you performed beneath me I hear the swamp in front of me begins to change color and hear it bubble allot I see a huge fire blast try to come trough so I quickly make a water typhoon making the fire useless.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos

Remember that IF you make the earth core cover me in short range that the mud can fall upon me but if you make it surround me in mid range distance around me then the mud wouldn't harm me since it wouldn't be able to fall upon me but fall straight on the ground at it's place, so if you manage to try to argue about the 'Me being able to see the mud in front of me change color and begin to bubble' then yes, I am able to do so since it's getting trough it making me able to protect myself.

Troublesome...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

It may be true about what you said about the arrow, but mid ranged distance is 10-15 meter and long range is 20 and more, it took two seconds before it could reach danzou but he was standing at Mid-range, and I think that it will take two seconds more before it could reach long range, and remember that I hide underground the moment it get's in short range of me, and about the fire ball, I gave you the opportunity to shoot the Fire ball into the air and yes it will get into the clouds, but I just let the wind fall in the middle of us to block both your vision.

The moment I feel the earth chakra from beneath me swiftly drop down, I send chakra around my whole body and surrounding and suddenly begin to fly [Short range from the ground], the moment I activate my flight technique I see everything change into mud around me, so to protect myself I avoid any mud to fall upon me so I send earth chakra run trough my body, focusing on the mud that comes from everywhere so the moment the mud touches my I It hardens because of the Added weight rock technique, as the swamp get's harden and falls as earth pieces onto the swamp that you performed beneath me I hear the swamp in front of me begins to change color and hear it bubble allot I see a huge fire blast try to come trough so I quickly make a water typhoon making the fire useless.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Damage points: 60
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos

Remember that IF you make the earth core cover me in short range that the mud can fall upon me but if you make it surround me in mid range distance around me then the mud wouldn't harm me since it wouldn't be able to fall upon me but fall straight on the ground at it's place, so if you manage to try to argue about the 'Me being able to see the mud in front of me change color and begin to bubble' then yes, I am able to do so since it's getting trough it making me able to protect myself.

Troublesome...
    -Test Complete-

Will submit it for grading now, good luck

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed, though you showed a great deal of earth elemental useage, and a moderate amount of wind element and use of the flight technique a couple of times, you didnt however show a high level of skill in the use of Fire release or Dust release