Re: [Wind Training] - Reborn
Yeah, I see what you mean with the arguments arising about using that jutsu for evading another jutsu. I assume it has something to do with the level of that low level wind technique and potentially the attack being evaded would be of a higher rank, therefore it would make it look as if you're nullifying the technique with one of lower ability. I'm not sure if I'm getting to the source but even so it doesn't matter, I'll take that note and avoid using it for that purpose. Also I'm glad you're happy with me sensei ^_^
Originally Posted by Mathias
- The primary use for this technique seems to be defensive technique against projectiles and close ranged, taijutsu techniques. The thing with the taijutsu is, when dealing with a close ranged fighter, in the attempt of your opponent to use a critical technique, this simple jutsu could be used to keep them out of range of the attack.
- The wall of spinning winds, I assume, act like blades usable cut one's opponent if they were to get close enough for the winds to take affect. In the case where this technique could be used offensivly, one could set this technique up as a barrier containing one's opponent, meaning the winds are set up behind you're opponent while you are in front of them, they wouldn't be able to move and you could use another jutsu or utilize that technique as it is and force them back into the spinning winds.
- Good thing about this jutsu in terms of explaining it's weakpoints is that they're spelled out to a degree, doesn't mean it's good for the user of this technique. The first major weakness is the ability for the wall to be pushed back with greater winds, which would adversly affects the user of this jutsu because the wall would be pushed back towards them. This technique being genin level, means that chuunin level and above wind based attacks are all strong enough for your opponent to force it back.
- Second weak point in this jutsu is the use of projectiles laced with explosives. Although I don't see how one would have the sense to use this technique in the case where explosive based projectiles are tossed at you, however as a follow up to counter the technique one could throw a kunai with an explosive tag and ignite it.
- With smoke bombs, same as above except this time, it clouds the vision of the user of the technique and as I said before, blocking the line of sight is perhaps the most dangerous thing to a shinobi, our sight being one of the more primary of our senses in terms of rationalizing the events before us, blocking that could give your opponent more then ample time to decieve you with false images, or even get out of sight all together making you unaware of when or where the next attack is going to emerge from.
Combinations-strategies As I said before as one of my strong points, with the setting of the wall behind your opponent and then attacking his front with another jutsu or forcing him back into the wall. This would have to occur with the help of a clone. Winds that are exhaled like this jutsu can't just emrge all together in back of your opponent, meaning you'd need another source behind your opponent to put up the barrier between them and the clone, then you would come in from the front and attack them. This would be a tactic that is preceeded by a diversion or guard lowering technique where your oppoent has little to no way of knowing/defending against such a tactic.
Ways to counter this technique Simply use a fire jutsu of any rank to force it's way through the serial spinning wall of winds, the weaknesses explained above, use an explosive tag to force ignition and force your opponent backwards or use their own jutsu to your advantage by applying a smoke screen. Use a jutsu that applies more preassure then then the walls can take, as it is wind, there is no solid factor, if the object has enough overall mass and velocity to penetrate, the winds will disperse to a degree.
*I inhale from my diaphram, same as before, channelling my wind chakra up into my lungs. As I continue to inhale and my chakra travels through my body, I focus on the rotation of my chakra and invision the confining of the area to create the shape of a simple wall. I exhale the air from my mouth, the winds spinning and rotating and into a confined wall like shape*
Is this good sensei?