Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

[Minato Bio Test]: Gin-San

Greetings, Gin

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Outskirts of Konoha (Daylight, Various Trees, No Water Sources)
    ~ You may use Minato Namikaze's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Sage ranked Tobi biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Good Luck

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Minato Bio Test]: Gin-San

Namikaze Minato

I will be using an ANBU uniform with an ANBU mask. Sword strapped on my back (handle on the right shoulder).

And please, before we proceed, can you please provide an image of our terrain?
    This will greatly affect my tactics in the midst of battle.

Thank You for being the proctor of this test.

Let the fun begin ^^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Gin-San View Post
    Namikaze Minato

I will be using an ANBU uniform with an ANBU mask. Sword strapped on my back (handle on the right shoulder).

And please, before we proceed, can you please provide an image of our terrain?
    This will greatly affect my tactics in the midst of battle.

Thank You for being the proctor of this test.

Let the fun begin ^^
    The terrain Tobi and Minato were fighting outside of Konoha. Gl

Tobi activates his third tomoe sharingan and proceeds to stay vigilant of the Fourth Hokage throughout the whole match.

Tobi I've waited a long time for this. Konoha will be finally destroyed by the Nine Tails.

Looking into the eyes of the Fourth Hokage, Tobi closed his eyes activateing his sharingan and once they were opened he placed Minato in a genjutsu believing his body is peirced by numerous black feathers causing him much pain and immobility. Once placed Tobi continues to perform a handseal and releasing fire that races along the ground that comes from his left and right until it consumes him in a fiery blaze.

(Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Illusion: Piercing Feathers
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: N/A
    A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
    Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tōsen View Post
    The terrain Tobi and Minato were fighting outside of Konoha. Gl

Tobi activates his third tomoe sharingan and proceeds to stay vigilant of the Fourth Hokage throughout the whole match.

Tobi I've waited a long time for this. Konoha will be finally destroyed by the Nine Tails.

Looking into the eyes of the Fourth Hokage, Tobi closed his eyes activateing his sharingan and once they were opened he placed Minato in a genjutsu believing his body is peirced by numerous black feathers causing him much pain and immobility. Once placed Tobi continues to perform a handseal and releasing fire that races along the ground that comes from his left and right until it consumes him in a fiery blaze.

(Magen: Ketataumo ) Demonic Illusion: Piercing Feathers
    Damage: N/A
    A weaker version of Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes, it makes the opponent believe that numerous black feathers have pierced their body and trapped them, causing them pain and immobility.
    Note: Requires two tomoe Sharingan and eye contact to use

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.
    Note: Anything Minato says or thinks is unrelated with the timeframe of the battle.

---------

*Minato looks at the masked man and recognizes the strange robes he is wearing. He is able to spot a sharingan at the distance*

"Akatsuki? Here? I will...."

*His thought process is soon interrupted as he finds himself being stabbed with feathers and incapable to move. By common logic, and with his amazing deductive senses, he is able to figure out that he has been placed on a genjutsu, as there was no procedure for a ninjutsu (as Minato's reaction speed would have averted him if feathers were in the way). Thus, as a single second passed, Minato releases unfocused lightning from his body, just a quick burst to allow him to escape the genjutsu, and still have time to see the opponent do a handseal.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground

"That was ocular genjutsu. I need to carefully play this, not looking in his eyes. This man is powerful, his eyes have power."

-From now on Minato will pay attention to the masked man's chin. With Minato's talent and sense of awareness, this change in tactics will not affect his performance-

*As soon as the fire stream starts racing, Minato makes a quick handseal, creating four clones (M1, M2, M3, M4). M1 is created in front of me (1 foot distance), M2 is created at my left, M3 at my right, and M4 behind me. M2 and M3 are created two feet from me, and M4 is created 3 feet behind me.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The instant the clones are created, M1 uses Destruction torrent against the fire incoming (which should be 3/5 of the way, as the clones and destruction torrent happen almost with not time interval between them). The water is strong enough to extinguish the fire and continue toward the masked man. At the same time though, as M1 sends out destruction torrent, M2 and M3 throw FTG marked Kunai. M2 throws 2 FTG Kunai, one aimed at mid range toward his left (FTG1), and one in a 135 degree angle from his X-axis view point (FTG2) which lands in a the branch of a tree right-behind the masked man. M3 throws 2 FTG Kunai also, one lands long range toward his right (FTG3) and one 45 degrees from his X-axis view point (FTG4), landing long range left-behind the enemy. M4 throws 1 FTG Kunai in a 45 degree angle upwards, and because of the pull of gravity, it would land directly on the masked man, aimed at his head (FTG5).

The second they throw the kunai, M3 and M4 run toward the masked man in a high arc still in mid range, from their right; M3 is parallel to M4, making it hard for the masked man to see M2. M2 and the original Minato run toward the masked man in a high arc still in mid range, from their left; Minato is parallel to M2, making it hard for the masked man to see the original without looking at the clone before. M1 stays where he was initially created. Thanks to their outstanding speed M2,M3,M4 and Minato reach Mid range right and left of the masked man in a brief period of time.

Note: Destruction Torrent will prevent sharingan from distinguishing where is the original.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

If my explanation of my move was too confusing, here is an image:

And if is still confusing, VM me.

This move is approximately 3-5 seconds long... maybe even less

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Note: Anything Minato says or thinks is unrelated with the timeframe of the battle.

---------

*Minato looks at the masked man and recognizes the strange robes he is wearing. He is able to spot a sharingan at the distance*

"Akatsuki? Here? I will...."

*His thought process is soon interrupted as he finds himself being stabbed with feathers and incapable to move. By common logic, and with his amazing deductive senses, he is able to figure out that he has been placed on a genjutsu, as there was no procedure for a ninjutsu (as Minato's reaction speed would have averted him if feathers were in the way). Thus, as a single second passed, Minato releases unfocused lightning from his body, just a quick burst to allow him to escape the genjutsu, and still have time to see the opponent do a handseal.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground

"That was ocular genjutsu. I need to carefully play this, not looking in his eyes. This man is powerful, his eyes have power."

-From now on Minato will pay attention to the masked man's chin. With Minato's talent and sense of awareness, this change in tactics will not affect his performance-

*As soon as the fire stream starts racing, Minato makes a quick handseal, creating four clones (M1, M2, M3, M4). M1 is created in front of me (1 foot distance), M2 is created at my left, M3 at my right, and M4 behind me. M2 and M3 are created two feet from me, and M4 is created 3 feet behind me.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The instant the clones are created, M1 uses Destruction torrent against the fire incoming (which should be 3/5 of the way, as the clones and destruction torrent happen almost with not time interval between them). The water is strong enough to extinguish the fire and continue toward the masked man. At the same time though, as M1 sends out destruction torrent, M2 and M3 throw FTG marked Kunai. M2 throws 2 FTG Kunai, one aimed at mid range toward his left (FTG1), and one in a 135 degree angle from his X-axis view point (FTG2) which lands in a the branch of a tree right-behind the masked man. M3 throws 2 FTG Kunai also, one lands long range toward his right (FTG3) and one 45 degrees from his X-axis view point (FTG4), landing long range left-behind the enemy. M4 throws 1 FTG Kunai in a 45 degree angle upwards, and because of the pull of gravity, it would land directly on the masked man, aimed at his head (FTG5).

The second they throw the kunai, M3 and M4 run toward the masked man in a high arc still in mid range, from their right; M3 is parallel to M4, making it hard for the masked man to see M2. M2 and the original Minato run toward the masked man in a high arc still in mid range, from their left; Minato is parallel to M2, making it hard for the masked man to see the original without looking at the clone before. M1 stays where he was initially created. Thanks to their outstanding speed M2,M3,M4 and Minato reach Mid range right and left of the masked man in a brief period of time.

Note: Destruction Torrent will prevent sharingan from distinguishing where is the original.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

If my explanation of my move was too confusing, here is an image:

And if is still confusing, VM me.

This move is approximately 3-5 seconds long... maybe even less

Tobi Oh he's good. I'll need to end this swiftly and fully control the Nine Tails.

Tobi sees the electrical current starting to emanate from Minatos body and he continues to make handseals that cause the ground a few meters from his sides rise up like jaws in an attempt to smash him from within. After completing the handseals Tobi exhales several dragon head fireballs from his mouth in rapid succession with the first heading towards Minato and the other two are going upwards at an angle vertical to the first.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tōsen View Post

Tobi Oh he's good. I'll need to end this swiftly and fully control the Nine Tails.

Tobi sees the electrical current starting to emanate from Minatos body and he continues to make handseals that cause the ground a few meters from his sides rise up like jaws in an attempt to smash him from within. After completing the handseals Tobi exhales several dragon head fireballs from his mouth in rapid succession with the first heading towards Minato and the other two are going upwards at an angle vertical to the first.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

"This guy doesn't even give me a single second to catch a breath... I need to finish in a flash"

*As soon as the strange man finishes his final handseal, Minato is able to sense the extreme vibrations from the ground. Without wasting a second, Minato jumps backwards as the earth jaws rise, achieving a great distance in a short time. Seen that he cannot accomplish escaping this technique without aid, Minato, who was seen this possibility coming, blows wind from his mouth, achieving the boost necessary to escape the collision between the two jaws. He, during the time backing away, was able to spot the masked man doing final handseals, releasing fire from his mouth, coming toward him.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

The earth jaws colliding with each other create a split second time of strategy plan. With fire incoming and a split second of no visual contact with the opponent, Minato, the instant he escapes the reach of the jaws, makes a single handseal in mid air(about 2-3 meters above the ground) creating 3 clones (M1, M2, M3). M1 is created in front of Minato, M2 and M3 are created behind Minato, M2 on Minato's left and M3 on Minato's right, making it look like a triangle formation, though all clones are created slightly closer to the ground, thus reaching first. The second M2 and M3 touch the ground (before the masked man can see through the rubble created by his technique, and the fire incoming), they leap up to mid range from my position, still maintaining long range from you (M2 leaps to the left, M3 to the right), increasing the area of the triangle, though being able to keep an eye at me and my opponent. Though, as they jump, each one of them release a torrent of FTG Kunai at the masked man's position, thus covering a wide range (if the masked man is in the middle of the circle, all the kunai will cover a mid-range area radius), some kunai fall in the area where the original Minato is (about 4 of them, all behind him logically). The amount of kunai thrown by each clone is proportional to that seen from Minato vs Raikage. The kunai thrown are in such wide range, that not all can be knocked down by a single technique.

The instant M1 is created, having knowledge of the fireball incoming (and all, including the original noticing the other two fireballs sent to the sky), makes a single handseal, releasing a lot of water from his mouth which develops into a wave, drowning the fire technique (which should be the power of 1/3 B-rank, thus not lowering the power of the water technique as much) and continue toward the masked man (M1 is not riding the wave). Because of the position of M2 and M3, they are able to see every move of the masked man (as they are able to reach mid-range position from the original in less than 2 seconds, as seen when Minato saved Naruto from Tobi). When everyone has a chance, they all carry an FTG Kunai in their left hand, the traditional way Minato carries it (Original will carry a Kunai after creating clones, M2 and M3 after releasing the torrent of kunai, and M1 when he releases the water jutsu). Notice that because of the small interval of the jaws colliding, the masked man will be unable to spot the original.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

"As the Fourth Hokage, I shall protect this village with my life!"

Note: If you need a pic so you can understand the situation, please ask ^^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

"This guy doesn't even give me a single second to catch a breath... I need to finish in a flash"

*As soon as the strange man finishes his final handseal, Minato is able to sense the extreme vibrations from the ground. Without wasting a second, Minato jumps backwards as the earth jaws rise, achieving a great distance in a short time. Seen that he cannot accomplish escaping this technique without aid, Minato, who was seen this possibility coming, blows wind from his mouth, achieving the boost necessary to escape the collision between the two jaws. He, during the time backing away, was able to spot the masked man doing final handseals, releasing fire from his mouth, coming toward him.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

The earth jaws colliding with each other create a split second time of strategy plan. With fire incoming and a split second of no visual contact with the opponent, Minato, the instant he escapes the reach of the jaws, makes a single handseal in mid air(about 2-3 meters above the ground) creating 3 clones (M1, M2, M3). M1 is created in front of Minato, M2 and M3 are created behind Minato, M2 on Minato's left and M3 on Minato's right, making it look like a triangle formation, though all clones are created slightly closer to the ground, thus reaching first. The second M2 and M3 touch the ground (before the masked man can see through the rubble created by his technique, and the fire incoming), they leap up to mid range from my position, still maintaining long range from you (M2 leaps to the left, M3 to the right), increasing the area of the triangle, though being able to keep an eye at me and my opponent. Though, as they jump, each one of them release a torrent of FTG Kunai at the masked man's position, thus covering a wide range (if the masked man is in the middle of the circle, all the kunai will cover a mid-range area radius), some kunai fall in the area where the original Minato is (about 4 of them, all behind him logically). The amount of kunai thrown by each clone is proportional to that seen from Minato vs Raikage. The kunai thrown are in such wide range, that not all can be knocked down by a single technique.

The instant M1 is created, having knowledge of the fireball incoming (and all, including the original noticing the other two fireballs sent to the sky), makes a single handseal, releasing a lot of water from his mouth which develops into a wave, drowning the fire technique (which should be the power of 1/3 B-rank, thus not lowering the power of the water technique as much) and continue toward the masked man (M1 is not riding the wave). Because of the position of M2 and M3, they are able to see every move of the masked man (as they are able to reach mid-range position from the original in less than 2 seconds, as seen when Minato saved Naruto from Tobi). When everyone has a chance, they all carry an FTG Kunai in their left hand, the traditional way Minato carries it (Original will carry a Kunai after creating clones, M2 and M3 after releasing the torrent of kunai, and M1 when he releases the water jutsu). Notice that because of the small interval of the jaws colliding, the masked man will be unable to spot the original.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

"As the Fourth Hokage, I shall protect this village with my life!"

Note: If you need a pic so you can understand the situation, please ask ^^

-Vwoommm-

Tobi: You won't escape me

Tobi using his advanced perception of movements, can see Minato preparing to exhale for something to avoid the earth technique and proceeds not think twice and lifts his hand pointing towards Minato as he exhales the wind technique ensnaring him into yet another genjutsu as Minato views Tobi's location. Without hesitation Tobi teleports behind Minato at mid range on the ground. Just after teleporting Tobi makes a single handseal and expels 3 dragon head fireballs that are shot upwards to Minato in a vertical line that has two fireballs entering the sky and one hitting him all while keeping an eye on Minatos movements.

(Genjutsu: Utakata) - Illusion Technique: Ephemeral
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: An illusion were the user simple points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds and then they turn to kunai that attack them.They are future damaged by being tortured by images of there friend insulting them.
    Note:This is an advanced sharingan genjutsu.

(Jikūkan Idō) - Space-Time Migration Technique
    Type: Defence, Supplementary
    Range: All Ranges
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: Madara uses his right sharingan to either teleport himself to a desired position, or absorb a thing he is in contact with. When he is teleporting or absorbing, he must be tangible and is thus open to attacks. When he is teleporting, he is also able to sense the opponents position during the teleportation. He must be in contact with the object he wants to absorb, and depending on the size of the object, it takes longer to absorb bigger objects. He is also able to teleport to another dimension where the terrain is merely a large amount of floating rectangular blocks which is said to be impossible to escape from without the use of space-time manipulation.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times

Last edited by Obíto; 01-24-2012 at 08:17 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

-Vwoommm-

Tobi: You won't escape me

Tobi using his advanced perception of movements, can see Minato preparing to exhale for something to avoid the earth technique and proceeds not think twice and lifts his hand pointing towards Minato as he exhales the wind technique ensnaring him into yet another genjutsu as Minato views Tobi's location. Without hesitation Tobi teleports behind Minato at mid range on the ground. Just after teleporting Tobi makes a single handseal and expels 3 dragon head fireballs that are shot upwards to Minato in a vertical line that has two fireballs entering the sky and one hitting him all while keeping an eye on Minatos movements.

(Genjutsu: Utakata) - Illusion Technique: Ephemeral
    Range:Short-Mid
    Damage Points:40
    Description: An illusion were the user simple points at the target and if the target glances at the pointing hand they fall into a genjutsu where they first see birds and then they turn to kunai that attack them.They are future damaged by being tortured by images of there friend insulting them.
    Note:This is an advanced sharingan genjutsu.

Description: Madara uses his right sharingan to either teleport himself to a desired position, or absorb a thing he is in contact with. When he is teleporting or absorbing, he must be tangible and is thus open to attacks. When he is teleporting, he is also able to sense the opponents position during the teleportation. He must be in contact with the object he wants to absorb, and depending on the size of the object, it takes longer to absorb bigger objects. He is also able to teleport to another dimension where the terrain is merely a large amount of floating rectangular blocks which is said to be impossible to escape from without the use of space-time manipulation.

Thanks to Minato's initial momentum pushing him backwards, he is able to escape the Earth Jaws regardless of being caught by the genjutsu. As the jaws close, he notices the masked man rising his hand. Suddenly, he notices crows flying toward him, which turn into kunai at mid flight (as the jaws close). Thanks to the previous experience, and because of the strangeness of the jutsu itself, he is able to determinate is an illusionary technique in a flash.

Minato (Thinking): "I can't believe it, a genjutsu without the need of eye contact. This man is much more dangerous than what I have imagined. Though I have lost visual contact with him... I have an idea"

Without wasting a single second, once the jaws close (preventing visual contact, the masked man has began to teleport), Minato, tolerating the pain from the imaginary kunai, makes 4 quick handseals. Then, by the end of the last handseal, light emanates from Minato's body, releasing him from genjutsu (works in a similar way as Nagashi). The flash occurs just as the masked man releases the first fireball (not after the fireball is created, covering the light; nor prior to it, it is in the exact moment). The flash blinds the masked man, preventing him from seen Minato's whereabouts.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As soon as the fire is released, thanks to Minato's split second reaction, he grabs an FTG kunai from his pouch, and holds it in his left hand as he still landing in the floor. Becuase he is so close to the ground, it wouln't take too much time for him to reach it. So as soon as he comes into contact with the earth, Minato uses his left foot as a pivot, using his backward momentum, making him rotate 180 degrees in a blink of an eye. As he is landing though, he makes a single handseal. He creates a space time barrier in front of him as soon as he comes head on with the fire technique, which is absorbed immediately afterwards (There is enough time to make the space time barrier, as the preparations were done prior to opening it). The barrier is opened point blank above the masked man, releasing the fireball above him without giving him an extreme limited time to react, and because of the blindness, this makes things much more difficult.

(Jikūkan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

As the warping occurs, Minato uses his right hand to hold many FTG Kunais from his pouch, launching around 30 of them toward the masked man location as soon as the fireball collies with on him (Like the scene of Minato vs A). The kunai are spread evenly, covering Minato from short range from any direction, between him and the masked man, and in a mid range radius from the masked man.

As soon as Minato launches the kunai, he immediately crouches, placing his right index finger in the ground, sensing any disturbance in case the masked man has escaped somewhere.

(Ninpo: Ichi ni Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Thanks to Minato's initial momentum pushing him backwards, he is able to escape the Earth Jaws regardless of being caught by the genjutsu. As the jaws close, he notices the masked man rising his hand. Suddenly, he notices crows flying toward him, which turn into kunai at mid flight (as the jaws close). Thanks to the previous experience, and because of the strangeness of the jutsu itself, he is able to determinate is an illusionary technique in a flash.

Minato (Thinking): "I can't believe it, a genjutsu without the need of eye contact. This man is much more dangerous than what I have imagined. Though I have lost visual contact with him... I have an idea"

Without wasting a single second, once the jaws close (preventing visual contact, the masked man has began to teleport), Minato, tolerating the pain from the imaginary kunai, makes 4 quick handseals. Then, by the end of the last handseal, light emanates from Minato's body, releasing him from genjutsu (works in a similar way as Nagashi). The flash occurs just as the masked man releases the first fireball (not after the fireball is created, covering the light; nor prior to it, it is in the exact moment). The flash blinds the masked man, preventing him from seen Minato's whereabouts.

Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As soon as the fire is released, thanks to Minato's split second reaction, he grabs an FTG kunai from his pouch, and holds it in his left hand as he still landing in the floor. Becuase he is so close to the ground, it wouln't take too much time for him to reach it. So as soon as he comes into contact with the earth, Minato uses his left foot as a pivot, using his backward momentum, making him rotate 180 degrees in a blink of an eye. As he is landing though, he makes a single handseal. He creates a space time barrier in front of him as soon as he comes head on with the fire technique, which is absorbed immediately afterwards (There is enough time to make the space time barrier, as the preparations were done prior to opening it). The barrier is opened point blank above the masked man, releasing the fireball above him without giving him an extreme limited time to react, and because of the blindness, this makes things much more difficult.

Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.

As the warping occurs, Minato uses his right hand to hold many FTG Kunais from his pouch, launching around 30 of them toward the masked man location as soon as the fireball collies with on him (Like the scene of Minato vs A). The kunai are spread evenly, covering Minato from short range from any direction, between him and the masked man, and in a mid range radius from the masked man.

As soon as Minato launches the kunai, he immediately crouches, placing his right index finger in the ground, sensing any disturbance in case the masked man has escaped somewhere.

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post
    Lightning Flash illusion does not help escape genjutsu the nagashi can but thats shown in the genjutsu breaking rules anyways

The blinding light that comes from your body is not a valid method to purge my chakra from your body. You will mentally tortured, then be burnt severely from the fireball and will not be able to continue the battle in my opinion.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

The blinding light that comes from your body is not a valid method to purge my chakra from your body. You will mentally tortured, then be burnt severely from the fireball and will not be able to continue the battle in my opinion.
    ±±I was the one who gave the information to Gin-san about Lightning Flash Pillar being used to dispel up to A-Rank Genjutsu in the same principle as Nagashi. I got that information from Nexus through MSN. However, as its being discussed in the SenseiHQ i think Gin-san shouldn't fail because of something that we haven't cleared out yet.±±

Last edited by Scorps; 01-28-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Hmm, Im trying to figure out, how you did you know where I was standing with a fireball in your face as you were teleporting it above my head, given the fact that your back was facing towards me, then when you turned around you made the barrier for the fireball in your face. Otherwise you have no clear direction in which to redirect them.. >_>

As the fireballs begin to be teleported away which is right above me at point blank range, I have already regained some of my eyesight to follow through with my sinister plot and immediately teleport behind you punching you first with lightning chakra infused in my fist unto your spinal cord then fire to burn you, wind to slice your back up and then earth to break your spinal cord while water leaves you soaked....all while all three fireballs have hit my previous location and inbetween us setting the area ablaze. While you lay there I make two handseals and exhale a powerful flamethrower like fire at your body.

(Go Animaru Go Soshi Genkotsu) � 5 Animal 5 Element fist
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the 5 basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with 5 punches each one is charged with one of the 5 basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the affects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
    Note: Can only be used twice

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.
    My fireballs were sent in a vertical line, so since you teleport them above me the vertical line will be turned to my position and inbetween us.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm, Im trying to figure out, how you did you know where I was standing with a fireball in your face as you were teleporting it above my head, given the fact that your back was facing towards me, then when you turned around you made the barrier for the fireball in your face. Otherwise you have no clear direction in which to redirect them.. >_>

As the fireballs begin to be teleported away which is right above me at point blank range, I have already regained some of my eyesight to follow through with my sinister plot and immediately teleport behind you punching you first with lightning chakra infused in my fist unto your spinal cord then fire to burn you, wind to slice your back up and then earth to break your spinal cord while water leaves you soaked....all while all three fireballs have hit my previous location and inbetween us setting the area ablaze. While you lay there I make two handseals and exhale a powerful flamethrower like fire at your body.

(Go Animaru Go Soshi Genkotsu) � 5 Animal 5 Element fist
    Range: Mid
    Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the 5 basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with 5 punches each one is charged with one of the 5 basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the affects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
    Note: Can only be used twice

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Type: Offense
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.
    My fireballs were sent in a vertical line, so since you teleport them above me the vertical line will be turned to my position and inbetween us.
    It is elementary Mr. Nagato, it is basic Physics. If a Fireball is coming with no initial Velocity but with a constant acceleration, and estimating the final velocity prior to impact, I can deduce the distance in which you are located. Solving this type of equation should take more than 15-20 seconds to me (a not so smart person), Minato, a natural born genius, could have deduced this in almost an instance (making the calculations while spinning). Also, is like snipers, they grow so accustomed to their jobs, that they do not make huge calculations to get the best shot in their lives, they use experience. Also, for the end, the fire makes a sound. The sound plus the estimation of your distance can give me a somewhat accurate position. The fireball being big as it is, it wouldn't had matter if I was a centimeter or a meter off. From using peripheral vision (as the fireball wouldn't have been covering my full eyesight when Minato created the Space-Time Migration Technique, I was able to understand you haven't moved to the sides. Though, to be honest, there wouldn't have been anyway for me to know if you went to long range or not. Minato simply used Space-Time Barrier in your last known whereabouts.

Is that good for you?

Lastly, I will tell you that you are using Space-Time Migration wrong. Using this jutsu in such situation would have already gotten you killed. Remember, even though Space-Time Migration is Space-Time speed indeed, the preparations to make this "jump" take some time, just like Minato's FTG Kunai.
    Primary you need to solidify yourself, then absorb yourself, which should take between a half second and 1 second. From where the fireball position was, you would have solidify yourself (even if you were already solid), to just get yourself busted into fire. Though, this isn't a a test for you but for me I shall continue, is not like you gain access to a bio by technicality, but by pure raw skill.

If you want evidence of what I'm talking about, here it is:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Putting things aside from what I said above, there is something else I want to inform. As you may have read in my move, I was holding into FTG Kunai with my right hand as the Space-Time Barrier was taking place, then I would release the torrent of kunai as it collides with you. Technically speaking, colliding with you doesn't mean colliding with the ground below you, but with your head. So as you are doing Space-Time Migration, I am also releasing a torrent of kunai in all directions (again, as Minato did in Minato vs A). This would have meant that you got stabbed with an FTG kunai as you moved behind me. Though I know this would cause debate with you, let's just say I released the torrent of FTG kunai then you teleported. This would mean FTG Kunai would be behind you instead of your stomach or chest (which is much more favorable to you than for me being honest with you, though if you prefer getting stabbed with the FTG Kunai, you are my guest). So, this explained, I will make my move accordingly.

Minato, as he releases the kunai, notices that the masked man disappears, immediately becomes aware that he could come from anywhere. So as the masked man appears behind him, Minato immediately becomes aware of the danger incoming thanks to his legendary senses. Proof that I would be able to do this right here:

So, as the masked man throws a powerful punch at him, Minato uses FTG to teleport immediately behind the masked man, around one meter behind him.

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description: This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    - Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu,And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle.

Just as Minato teleports (The masked man still throwing his punch forward), he uses his left foot as support, pushing against the ground with huge amount of force gaining an astonishing acceleration. As he accelerates forward, Minato, being the creator of rasengan, manipulates chakra in order to create a rasengan in his hand, slamming it into the masked man's back before even the man realizing that Minato has teleported. The blast of the rasengan throws the masked man toward the air. Minato, having already an FTG Kunai in his left hand, throws it at greater speed, reaching the enemy's front, as the masked man is almost losing consciousness of such attack. Then, Minato uses his space-time techniques to teleport again into the kunai thrown, striking the enemy's front with another rasengan which expands in size, blasting the masked man into the ground, exploding (All this is one technique).

(Kiiroi Senkō) - The Yellow Flash
    Description: Minato will blast the target into the air with a rasengan and then proceeds to throw one of his space-time kunai behind them. As he teleports behind them, he strikes them in the back with another rasengan that expands to a bigger size before exploding the target into the ground.
    - Can only be used once with a Minato bio.

Looks like:

At the same time that Minato is striking the masked man's back with the first rasengan (The rasengan created in Minato's right hand), he takes the opportunity to mark the enemy's back with an FTG Seal with his left hand, the enemy not being aware of this.

(Fuin Hirashin no Jutsu) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

It is elementary Mr. Nagato, it is basic Physics. If a Fireball is coming with no initial Velocity but with a constant acceleration, and estimating the final velocity prior to impact, I can deduce the distance in which you are located. Solving this type of equation should take more than 15-20 seconds to me (a not so smart person), Minato, a natural born genius, could have deduced this in almost an instance (making the calculations while spinning). Also, is like snipers, they grow so accustomed to their jobs, that they do not make huge calculations to get the best shot in their lives, they use experience. Also, for the end, the fire makes a sound. The sound plus the estimation of your distance can give me a somewhat accurate position. The fireball being big as it is, it wouldn't had matter if I was a centimeter or a meter off. From using peripheral vision (as the fireball wouldn't have been covering my full eyesight when Minato created the Space-Time Migration Technique, I was able to understand you haven't moved to the sides. Though, to be honest, there wouldn't have been anyway for me to know if you went to long range or not. Minato simply used Space-Time Barrier in your last known whereabouts.

Is that good for you?

Lastly, I will tell you that you are using Space-Time Migration wrong. Using this jutsu in such situation would have already gotten you killed. Remember, even though Space-Time Migration is Space-Time speed indeed, the preparations to make this "jump" take some time, just like Minato's FTG Kunai.
    Primary you need to solidify yourself, then absorb yourself, which should take between a half second and 1 second. From where the fireball position was, you would have solidify yourself (even if you were already solid), to just get yourself busted into fire. Though, this isn't a a test for you but for me I shall continue, is not like you gain access to a bio by technicality, but by pure raw skill.

If you want evidence of what I'm talking about, here it is:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Putting things aside from what I said above, there is something else I want to inform. As you may have read in my move, I was holding into FTG Kunai with my right hand as the Space-Time Barrier was taking place, then I would release the torrent of kunai as it collides with you. Technically speaking, colliding with you doesn't mean colliding with the ground below you, but with your head. So as you are doing Space-Time Migration, I am also releasing a torrent of kunai in all directions (again, as Minato did in Minato vs A). This would have meant that you got stabbed with an FTG kunai as you moved behind me. Though I know this would cause debate with you, let's just say I released the torrent of FTG kunai then you teleported. This would mean FTG Kunai would be behind you instead of your stomach or chest (which is much more favorable to you than for me being honest with you, though if you prefer getting stabbed with the FTG Kunai, you are my guest). So, this explained, I will make my move accordingly.

Minato, as he releases the kunai, notices that the masked man disappears, immediately becomes aware that he could come from anywhere. So as the masked man appears behind him, Minato immediately becomes aware of the danger incoming thanks to his legendary senses. Proof that I would be able to do this right here:

So, as the masked man throws a powerful punch at him, Minato uses FTG to teleport immediately behind the masked man, around one meter behind him.

Description: This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    - Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu,And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle.

Just as Minato teleports (The masked man still throwing his punch forward), he uses his left foot as support, pushing against the ground with huge amount of force gaining an astonishing acceleration. As he accelerates forward, Minato, being the creator of rasengan, manipulates chakra in order to create a rasengan in his hand, slamming it into the masked man's back before even the man realizing that Minato has teleported. The blast of the rasengan throws the masked man toward the air. Minato, having already an FTG Kunai in his left hand, throws it at greater speed, reaching the enemy's front, as the masked man is almost losing consciousness of such attack. Then, Minato uses his space-time techniques to teleport again into the kunai thrown, striking the enemy's front with another rasengan which expands in size, blasting the masked man into the ground, exploding (All this is one technique).

(Kiiroi Senkō) - The Yellow Flash
    Description: Minato will blast the target into the air with a rasengan and then proceeds to throw one of his space-time kunai behind them. As he teleports behind them, he strikes them in the back with another rasengan that expands to a bigger size before exploding the target into the ground.
    - Can only be used once with a Minato bio.

Looks like:

At the same time that Minato is striking the masked man's back with the first rasengan (The rasengan created in Minato's right hand), he takes the opportunity to mark the enemy's back with an FTG Seal with his left hand, the enemy not being aware of this.

Description: Minato uses this technique to apply the sealing formula to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique.

Lets just continue regardless of errors, and let a mod have judgement on it whenever the test is over.

Tobi throws his punch towards Minato and misses hitting the air. At this time, he makes his body intangible in anticipation of a surprise attack as well as attempt to feel where Minatos chakra has gone. Minato slips through Tobis body with a rasengan in his right hand lunging forward. As soon as Minato slips through he sinks his body through the ground quite rapidly without Minato seeing his actions while still being able to sense his whereabouts. Knowing Minato will turn around in disbelief of phasing through him Tobi emerges from the ground long range from Minato with the area filled with Kunai infront of him and the fire blazing to his left but without hesitation after taking a glance of the scene with his sharingan he makes himself tangible while then making a handseal due to elemental specialty, turning the kunai filled area with Minato in it, into a swamp deep enough to drown Manda II. Then he makes another handseal creating three shadow clones, one behind him and one on each side.

(Isō Idō no Jutsu) - Phasing Migration Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: Madara using his right sharingan makes himself intangible, enabling him to phase through objects which is noted that hes chakra is gone completely, making him immune to any sort of attack. However, in this form, he is unable to perform attacks While he is intangible, he is able to feel the opponents chakra and know the location of the opponent. He can stay intangible up to 3 turns, but when he returns to his solid form, he must wait 1 turn before he can turn intangible again.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lets just continue regardless of errors, and let a mod have judgement on it whenever the test is over.

Tobi throws his punch towards Minato and misses hitting the air. At this time, he makes his body intangible in anticipation of a surprise attack as well as attempt to feel where Minatos chakra has gone. Minato slips through Tobis body with a rasengan in his right hand lunging forward. As soon as Minato slips through he sinks his body through the ground quite rapidly without Minato seeing his actions while still being able to sense his whereabouts. Knowing Minato will turn around in disbelief of phasing through him Tobi emerges from the ground long range from Minato with the area filled with Kunai infront of him and the fire blazing to his left but without hesitation after taking a glance of the scene with his sharingan he makes himself tangible while then making a handseal due to elemental specialty, turning the kunai filled area with Minato in it, into a swamp deep enough to drown Manda II. Then he makes another handseal creating three shadow clones, one behind him and one on each side.

(Isō Idō no Jutsu) - Phasing Migration Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Description: Madara using his right sharingan makes himself intangible, enabling him to phase through objects which is noted that hes chakra is gone completely, making him immune to any sort of attack. However, in this form, he is unable to perform attacks While he is intangible, he is able to feel the opponents chakra and know the location of the opponent. He can stay intangible up to 3 turns, but when he returns to his solid form, he must wait 1 turn before he can turn intangible again.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

*As Minato lunges forward with his right hand extended, he immediately notices that rasengan is not created an impact into the masked man's back, but more like slipping through it. So as Minato is phasing through the enemy, thanks to his forward momentum and position of the body, he uses torque in order to rotate his body forward, inclining his head in order to have a good bio of the masked man as he slips through him. Minato is able to notice the man sinking his body in the ground, dissapearing in sight.

Minato (thinking): "My attack slipped right through him. He also was able to use Space-Time techniques. He marched right into the leaf without pausing to deal with the barrier... There is only one man I can think of that makes sense... but I have a plan"

Minato, instead of deactivating rasengan, continues forward as he rotates his body. He finishes of impacting the ground below him, raising the ground inward to him (destroying it in such way that the ground breaks, but the pieces of rock rotate inwards toward the crater created). The sudden collision in the ground also sends the FTG Kunai in the area to go airborne (as they aren't heavy enough to stay in the ground), though because of the angle in which the ground was moved most of the FTG Kunai fly slightly inward.
    Minato, just after the impact and thanks to his body position, makes a one handed hand spring with the right hand, while at the same time reaching for ninja wire from his left pocket with his left hand. As the kunai are raising upward, Minato lands on his feet in a rock which was elevated by the collision (again, inward toward the crater), and continues by doing a back flip, taking the ninja wire out of his pouch.

Thanks to Minato's base speed, he is able to met in the exact same moment in which the kunai reach their absolute height. He swings his left hand as he rotates his body, catching 7 FTG Kunai. As he catch them though, he quickly slipped ninja wire through the holes of the kunai, placing the seven of them in a wire. He ends up landing on his feet, still facing the same direction ( For note, this was able to be successfully done thanks to Minato's speed and finesse. Most ninja wouldn't have been able to do such fine job).

As he lands in the ground with the 7 FTG Kunai in the wire, holding it in his right hand (with a single FTG Kunai that he has been holding for a while in his left hand), he immediately jumps upward as he swings the wire above his head at great speed. He perfectly calculates when to release each one of them. FTG1 goes to 12:00; FTG2 to 1:00; FTG3 to 3:00; FTG4 to 5:00; FTG5 to 7:00, FTG6 to 9:00 and FTG7 at 11:00. All of them reaching long range.

Note: All this preparations were done at high speeds, faster than Tobi reaching long range via Phasing. Your move shouldn't be altered at all as I didn't interrupt it in any way.

When he finishes doing the preparations, Minato scans the area with sharp observation as he lands in the ground. As he makes contact with the ground, he notices a suspicious shape at his left, long range from his position. Minato tightly grabs from his FTG Kunai with his left hand, waiting for the moment to strike. Minato then notices the man doing handseals, and believes is the perfect opportunity.

The instant the ground becomes muddy, Minato uses FTG in order to teleport at 9:00, which is close range from the masked man's blind spot (behind his right shoulder).

- Only Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu,And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

Minato, using an incredible burst of speed (similar to when he saved Naruto from Tobi's lunge), passes the masked man before he can react from Minato's teleportation hitting him in the spot, making a quick open palm strike in the solar plexus with his right hand. Then, within the interval of a heart beat, he stops behind him, slashing him with the FTG Kunai from his left hand.

(Kiiroi Senkō Haya Bāsuto) - Yellow Flash Speed Burst
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Minato dashes toward his enemy with such high speed that he looks like a blur and hits them as he passes them. Then, he stops behind them and slashes them on the back with a kunai.
    Note: Can only be used by Minato Namikaze

Minato, taking the chance from the previous collision with the masked man (when he passed by him and punched him) he placed an seal on the enemy without the enemy noticing (located in around his sternum).

Minato: "Are you Madara Uchiha?"

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Congradulations Test Passed